Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a fan of Victoria but I think she’s really fallen flat with her vlogs. I liked it when Becky went with her as she added a good mix to the vlogs.
Why is she doing a reaction video when they are only a few years old? It’s crazy as her trips haven’t overly changed either.
I am not overly sure how she calls herself Disney In Detail but all she goes into detail about is the Starbucks coffee line.
Seriously she could do so many good information videos - where is the DVC video she’s been promising for years. I have DVC and honestly it’s not that hard to explain.
Which one is Becky? Blonde or brunette? I don't like the blonde, she seems very up herself but the other one is more hyper and fyn

Reactions: 2
Which one is Becky? Blonde or brunette? I don't like the blonde, she seems very up herself but the other one is more hyper and fyn
Becky is the brunette one (she did the DLP trip with her as well as WDW ones).
I really like Becky! 👍

I love how she really didn’t have any time for DLP despite it been so close to us. I knew she wouldn’t like it because it’s not the same as WDW, but then again it’s not supposed to be! Yet now she can’t get to WDW she’s all game? She’s just desperate for content. Like others have mentioned before she could be doing all sorts of videos instead “reaction flogs” are just a waste of time, they’re terrible!

So tonight's live stream is cancelled... trouble in paradise?
oh what happened? Completely forgot there was supposed to be one last night!
and why the duck are they thinking of doing a 24 hour live....

for what? Has the virus not killed enough people are they trying to take the rest out with boredom.
what could they possibly do for an hour let alone 24.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how she really didn’t have any time for DLP despite it been so close to us. I knew she wouldn’t like it because it’s not the same as WDW, but then again it’s not supposed to be! Yet now she can’t get to WDW she’s all game? She’s just desperate for content. Like others have mentioned before she could be doing all sorts of videos instead “reaction flogs” are just a waste of time, they’re terrible!
I agree although in fairness a lot of vloggers are like that. which is why they annoy me even more, they're arent Disney fans really, just WDW and what it can offer them

Reactions: 1
oh what happened? Completely forgot there was supposed to be one last night!
and why the duck are they thinking of doing a 24 hour live....

for what? Has the virus not killed enough people are they trying to take the rest out with boredom.
what could they possibly do for an hour let alone 24.....
Not sure... message on all social media:

Hey everyone, Something has come up this evening that we can't change so unfortunately we'll have to cancel tonights livestream. So sorry to let you down at the last minute but we'll be back on Friday at 8.30pm BST as usual 😀

• Haha
She looks ill in that last vlog. It might just be awful foundation but she doesn't look at all well. But as she freely admits prioritising playing Animal Crossing over exercising on the treadmill it might be months of sitting on your arse eating shite catching up with her. She looks dreadful.

She looks ill in that last vlog. It might just be awful foundation but she doesn't look at all well. But as she freely admits prioritising playing Animal Crossing over exercising on the treadmill it might be months of sitting on your arse eating shite catching up with her. She looks dreadful.
I agree she did look rather sickly in that live stream but I have no sympathy when she's complaining about the heat and yet has a face full of makeup which surely can't make her feel any better - I know she likes wearing a ton of make up but she must feel the pressure to have it on when doing all these live streams. Have a break from it and let your skin breathe!

It did make me laugh though when she said the reason they didn't film on Tuesday was because her week was "crazy busy" I guess putting all those stickers in your Erin Condren planners and posting IG pictures showing how desperate you are to get back to WDW really must take it out of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought that for somebody so into make up and beauty, her make up can be pretty poor.

She wears foundation that is a least a couple shades too light for her, which is exaggerated in front of filming lights, and she doesn’t really balance this with any shade or contour. So it just ends up looking like a white mask on her face.

She always looks caked in make up too! I feel like as you get older less is more, embrace your own skin and let that glow in

I don’t understand why they made out in that post they’d had something personal happen but really they were just too busy? So just say you’re gonna cut down the live streams now some more normality/your routine has resumed....

Reactions: 3
Who on earth wants to watch them go on about merch amy and Sofia and how they are still hoping to go on holiday for 24hours

Just started watching the new weekly vlog. She's talking about Eric Condren and said she had spoken to people in the 'planner community'. Maybe just me, but I find that strange to have a community for planners. But hey, what do I know!

Just started watching the new weekly vlog. She's talking about Eric Condren and said she had spoken to people in the 'planner community'. Maybe just me, but I find that strange to have a community for planners. But hey, what do I know!
And surprise, surprise, after consultation with this "community" and in-depth research her conclusion is that there is absolutely nothing remotely dodgy about Erin Condren. So she'll carry on spending the equivalent of a mortgage on a small house on their planners. So that's all good then 🤦

Reactions: 5
And surprise, surprise, after consultation with this "community" and in-depth research her conclusion is that there is absolutely nothing remotely dodgy about Erin Condren. So she'll carry on spending the equivalent of a mortgage on a small house on their planners. So that's all good then 🤦
I know, right! 🤦‍♀️ I knew it would end up like that though, she's pretty predictable!

Oh and I read on Facebook yesterday that a few people have had their Easter trips to Disney cancelled so she may have to put her playsuits and ears in storage for a bit and get on that treadmill a little longer..

• Haha
It just begs belief that she is still holding out on going to WDW after everything that is going on in Florida.

Virgin cancelled her flights in October so the next trip is now December with her and Ian.
Called it guys!!!! They finally admitted defeat in that live and said the septemebr trip was cancelled, on part due to BA. You know those flights she scrambled to book from VA to BA were CANCELLED.

BUT theres still the october trip.
Just going to call it now, SHE WONT GET IN OCTOBER EITHER. unless USA GOV impose a lockdown on florida, which they won't, but hey ho let Victoria/ disney in denial hope all she wants.
Called it again, Virgin have cancelled their flights in October.

Just watching the reaction vlog and I know it's petty but I hate when they see large crowds and are like 'wow, oh my god. That makes me so uncomfortable seeing crowds..eeeek' 😬. Yes, of course there are crowds, it's Disney... Before a pandemic... Before crowds were a problem. You've hardly been out in the real world to see what social distancing looks like anyway!!

And stop trying to make out you're the only one that misses Disney. 🙄 Pretty sure quite a few of us would love to be able to be there right now! (you know.... Once we can and know we're 100% safe to go and not wanting to jump on the first plane out.... After we've saved our hard earned pennies and requested holiday from our PROPER jobs to go....and enjoy our time and not waste it moaning, drinking endless coffees and ordering uber eats in our hotel room.... )

Reactions: 3
I pity her, she will have wasted a whole year of her life, waiting for and rearranging her next Disney trip. Life is far too short and precious for that for goodness sake !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.