Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nrs264

VIP Member
Yeah i mean international travel has been happening this whole time anyway. She could have easily used the work excuse. It will be America stopping people going, plus the possible hotel quarantine on the return

Reactions: 1

Lauurz

VIP Member
These Disney vloggers really are on another planet or in severe denial. We are fast approaching a year of the pandemic and in reality not a lot has changed, especially when it comes to travel.

The US and Europe haven't started vaccinations yet. We have only done about 150,000 so far and we have a population of 64million. America has 5 of 6 times that and hasn't even begun. We will be lucky to have vaccinated half of the population by this time next year. And unless she has health issues she will be way down the priority list.
Just had a thought, will Americans have to pay for the vaccine like they do for all health care? This may put some people off getting it possibly 🤔

MrsWish94

I don't really see how a month in Disney is sad, but I do think it's EXTREMELY optimistic that she'll get a decent holiday next year. I'm even doubting my 2022 holiday will be as lovely as I always dreamed ;( i would not be planning a big lifetime holiday next year no way
When I said "sad" I meant i think its more desperate than anything. Desperate for content for the parks. If Im correct 27 days of WDW would get 6 months +++ of content for her channel.
We all know her channel is in dire straits at the minute. I just can't believe at this rate she still thinks she's going to get at the end of January. Even with the vaccine, a full roll out won't be until autumn 2021.
Me, too. I changed my WDW holiday to May 2022 now.

HaphazardSE

Yeah, there is literally no detail in any of her vlogs, is there? I know prices of stuff dates things but it would be useful to know how much she has spent on lunch etc. Also travel timings or wait times or pretty much anything. Disney in no Detail
Does she even wait for anything? Or does she use a DAS for everything?

Lauurz

VIP Member
Managed about 5 minutes of her latest slog. Seriously, watching paint dry was more entertaining than her rambling thoughts on her straighteners. Who cares about your completely empty life Victoria?
I'm 3minutes in and oh my God, I am already sooooo bored!! So so bored! Pointless chat.

• Sad

MrsWish94

Starts the live with Ian blaming victoria for doing something wrong and Victoria looking wide eyed and denying it.

Deny in detail lol

RoseBush23

So the government have told people not to be booking holidays out of England this year.

How is she going to get around this one?
They haven’t actually said that though... just did at the moment they can’t say when or what restrictions will be lifted

MrsWish94

Ian and Vistoria originally had Tokyo Disney booked in for April 2020, I believe. Then they postponed it one year to March/April 2021. They won't get to go. Then theres the trip she had booked for the end of january/ beginning of Feb. Wonder when thats been postponed to now??

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I really don’t know how this one gets away with all this crap she puts out, I remember when Adam Hatton tried to start patreon, and I think his content used to be better than hers when he was actually a cast member (all by it a cocky one at that) he was absolutely slaughtered and had to do a grovelling apology, I really don’t get people sometimes, I tell you this much this one wouldn’t even get enough off me to buy a bit of scabby material to make the teenager play suit!

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
She's not the nicest person in person. Went to summer in the city to meet Adam Hattan (sorry, I'm a huge fan. He and Gary are genuinely lovely) she was there, my daughter wanted to meet her and she totally blanked her even when someone pointed my girl out to her. All she was interested in was schmoozing with Brogan and doing interviews.
I’ve heard other people say the same thing about Victoria.

MrsWish94

Surprise surprise, Victoria managed to book onto a BA flight for the last 2 weeks of her 3 week holiday that she had on 30th August.So far she's just down a week on that holiday.

Which haven't been cancelled???

Then she's going 6th october with lisa, which is conveniently the date that virgin resume their flights to Orlando.

Silent85

VIP Member
But changing your appearance is normally something you do when you're the one who is dumped?

I just can't see her dropping her meal ticket. How she is going to find a home, run that home and still do disney trips like before on a tiny vlogger income I don't know.
She can’t but she looked like she was the one that started it.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I did think it was funny she had no clue Disneyland Paris has reopened when she's such a big Disney fan :/
Quite. But then she has no clue or interest in anything that's going on in the world. She seems to get all her news from her lives and watching the Tracker vlogs. What a way to live your life.