Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
I happened to be watching when Brogan text Victoria to say well done and that she had been watching on and off.

Pop!91

VIP Member
She’s carrying on that flamin’ reaction series!

Seriously I think you can smell the desperation to be back in the parks through YouTube!

Lauurz

VIP Member
There seems to be a glitch that happens near the end of each of their lives after almost two hours so I'm not sure how 24hrs will go! I'll probably look to see what's going on when I can be bothered but wouldn't be setting my alarm for 11am!! Becky going over is about the only exciting thing happening I think!

MrsWish94

A few people had asked me in the last thread where the info from virgin was, sorry I can’t quote you back but this is what I was made aware of
Someone asked in the live about the orlando virgin flights being cancelled and where the info came from. Victoria said they didn't announce it out right on their website but emailed customers and were answering questions on twitter like this.

I don't think they want to panic customers as the new york flights are still going ahead in july. don't know how.

suchabelle

If I could afford to go to the parks more than once in a blue moon I’d love to be a Disney vlogger. I’m a former WDW CM and have stayed in every hotel at WDW. I know soooo much about the parks and resorts and would love the opportunity to do more trips and learn more about the asian parks which I haven’t visited but sadly my actual life doesn’t allow it. I love Paris too but my budget hasnt even stretched to that for the last few years.
I find the prices for Paris eye-watering, would rather save up for an extra year and go to Florida instead

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
"We have been made aware recently of some quite nasty conversations on an online forum called tattle. Many of the comments on this "platform" are very nasty and malicious and we have had direct references made to several of our individuals within the group in the past, including my 5 year old son!. We as admin trust it is none of us in this group or the group chats that are behind these nasty comments, however, a few comments have been made in recent live streams, on the group page and in our chats that have referenced Victoria and Ian (Disney in Detail) and their livelihoods, jobs, home, earnings and general lifestyle choices that personally I haven't been happy with being discussed."

Lola123

VIP Member
oh she apparently did and they barely had a sniffle. It’s “only” the old and vulnerable don’t you know....
I never watch their lives anymore but I was away from the screen and needed background audio so I stuck it on.

shes filming on her new iphone 🙃
Which video is this?

Tinksmum

VIP Member
So she wants £340 of your hard earned money before she asks Becky to make you some Minnie ears 🤦🏼‍♀️
You have done a great job there, I have been trying to find this info out for The Lodge Guys can you point me in the right direction please? X

Yayitsavaliable

That house is absolutely crazy! It's got the smallest footprint in the world but is three stories tall? If she really has got mobility issues no way she would have bought that house. Anyone with mobility issues would be looking at a bungalow or a two story with a small staircase. I've suspected for some time that she uses her TM as an excuse and here is the evidence. She's fake as fuck.
I wonder if she will get a stair lift !?