Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nrs264

VIP Member
I love how she really didn’t have any time for DLP despite it been so close to us. I knew she wouldn’t like it because it’s not the same as WDW, but then again it’s not supposed to be! Yet now she can’t get to WDW she’s all game? She’s just desperate for content. Like others have mentioned before she could be doing all sorts of videos instead “reaction flogs” are just a waste of time, they’re terrible!
I agree although in fairness a lot of vloggers are like that. which is why they annoy me even more, they're arent Disney fans really, just WDW and what it can offer them

Reactions: 1

Justme@40

The travel ban won’t be lifted until the vaccine has been very widely administered. Can’t imagine Victoria or anyone from the UK will be flying to Florida any time soon. January is not happening

The food at Disney hotels is pretty good, even in the cafeteria-style places, Would much rather have something from there which is fresh than a congealed, cold Uber Eats.
I'm surprised Disney a
When I said "sad" I meant i think its more desperate than anything. Desperate for content for the parks. If Im correct 27 days of WDW would get 6 months +++ of content for her channel.
We all know her channel is in dire straits at the minute. I just can't believe at this rate she still thinks she's going to get at the end of January. Even with the vaccine, a full roll out won't be until autumn 2021.
Me, too. I changed my WDW holiday to May 2022 now.
6 months, don't you mean 6 years 🤣 I can't even bear to look to see if she's still doing the reaction videos 🤦🏼‍♀️

it does seem that she’s going for the quantity over quality approach, she’d be better breaking those days down into 2-3 trips - it’s just going to get stale and same-y (more than it is already) after a couple weeks.

It’s also very likely that the majority of the trip will be solo (I mean Ian has to work to fund it) - which means she’ll just get stuck in the same boring ass rut she always does!
One every three months would be a good idea, she could show how things change in terms of restrictions etc

Swipeupxo

So it looks like you can only get into America now with a negative covid test

Cue her already booking flights and claiming she is obviously negative

whatsever you

VIP Member
she's a member of DVC right? As in her and Ian? Why have they never stayed at a DVC property together? She only seems to stay at the value resorts now- i'd be a bit pissed if I was Ian, and she was staying at DVC with Becky and her other friend, but we had to shell out to stay at a value. Maybe i'm not getting something. but seems so stange.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I unsubscribed a while back, didn’t even realise she was still uploading stuff.

Nobody is interested in watching people react to a vlog thats only 2 years old. They need some different content stat!
True. I’ve watched a couple of reacting to vlogs from other YouTubers but they are from trips 7+ years ago! When the parks/vloggers/vlogging style was actually different.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Anyone know how old Ian is? She says he's only just had his first covid jab but he looks like he's in his 40s!

nrs264

VIP Member
It is completely her choice, but just don't be surprised about the knock on effect those life decisions have. Not saying it's wrong or right but to make a big deal of finally owning a house when you spend thousands on other stuff seems a bit like bleeding poverty when its actually been your own choice to delay houses etc. and I say that as someone exactly in the same position.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
There are YouTube income estimators online and a very basic rule seems to be 10k daily views equals about $1k a month. I don’t think Victoria’s channels are getting anything like this amount of views, are they? I remember The Lodge Guys saying they got £1.80 a day from YouTube and they used to vlog daily at the time.

If we assume Ian covers every other aspect of her life with his salary, even with her Patreon, she can’t be earning enough to cover all those trips, let alone sustain herself financially if they split up
And they’d just bought a house haven’t they? Unless he’s bought it?

Kawaiiuk

I see that WDW has removed the requirement for guests to wear masks in outside areas and now I'm laughing at the thought of Victoria spending hours on the treadmill wearing her mask to get herself ready for the parks 😂
Please tell me she didn't do this?!!!

duffy1234

Chatty Member
She’s going on another solo staycation - they have the oddest relationship. Imagine if she was going away with a sugar daddy and that’s how she affords all her trips lol (I’m jokingly obviously)
does anyone know what staycation cruise she is on ?

Lola123

VIP Member
WOW this is a new low, even for Victoria. The fact that she STILL thinks she is getting to go to Florida NEXT month, begs belief.

The delusion of this woman is now worrying, I wonder if she will even get to go THIS YEAR. She needs a reality check.
I rearranged my florida trip to May 2022. I think I have been realistic in this whole process, I think we will get to go then. BUT thats only if the vaccinations go to plan. Maybe she might get to go December this year????
Omg where’s she said this? Like how delusional is she?!?!

Lauurz

VIP Member
There’s another Disney blogger from the North east and her partner lives in Florida and she didn’t disclose (at least I didn’t see it) how she made it over there last month. There were quite a few asking her...She’s coming back today as well I think to the north east and again I’m not sure how she’s managed to travel as it’s not for work anything... she did get a visa to go and live out there next year so maybe that’s something to do with it. But to add insult to injury, they’ve been given a gifted stay in Celebration and a few meals out.... whilst we sit here in the UK (I’m only jealous really!) 😂
I follow this girl too. I wondered about this as well. I'm just guessing it is because she got her Visa to live there.

HaphazardSE

Hi - American non DVC member here. Does anyone have any insight into how DVC is handling non US based owners who can’t use their points due to travel restrictions?