Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I'm not opposed to Patreon. Its very much each to their own and to join a smaller community lead by someone producing content.
What I find ridiculous is the content victoria is producing is absolutely diabolical. Its so lazy and lacklustre. Theres so much she could be doing. She mentioned in a live she was going to do more plan with me videos. She's been saying this for months and months now. Barely anything is being produced.
And surely moving house would be a great opportunity to create some interesting new content ... But no ... Too much like hard work I guess.

And aren't I right in thinking that in their lives they're always apologising for not uploading the patreon podcast and/or not doing the patreon live because they've been "too busy"?

Can you imagine in the real world "Yes, I know you pay me to run your payroll for you but I was "too busy" to do it this month, that's OK isn't it?" She wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real job.

Reactions: 1

Adamson11

Very possibly, though as I say, I’ve never heard her talk about it in the vlogs. It’s entirely possible she has covered it in the lives she has been doing, I stopped watching those months ago. However, it would be just like her to use DAS and not explain how it works or anything useful like that.
I think she has mentioned she used DAS on her first trip post hospital but then hasn’t needed to use it on any trips since as they plan in their fast passes etc

HaphazardSE

she's a member of DVC right? As in her and Ian? Why have they never stayed at a DVC property together? She only seems to stay at the value resorts now- i'd be a bit pissed if I was Ian, and she was staying at DVC with Becky and her other friend, but we had to shell out to stay at a value. Maybe i'm not getting something. but seems so stange.
I feel like I saw at least one trip series forever ago where she stayed DVC with Ian. Maybe Saratoga Springs? But yeah, I agree that most of her more recent DVC stays have been with friends and not

gobblegobble95

It’s showing on her Victoria in Detail channel for me.
It’s a shame as they’ve been married quite a few years but if it’s not working then it’s not working. I’m not her biggest fan but this sort of thing always sucks and I hope they’ll both be ok.
Oh yeah my bad .. I didn’t realise I followed her other account 🙈🙈

HaphazardSE

Ooops! Sorry for the late responses.

See these are the videos Victoria should be doing! Or at least a blog post
Exactly.

I'm not a DVC owner but have been considering it on and off over the years so keep tabs on DVC things. Last I heard there was that UK owners were being treated the same as US owners and this of course means it's likely people will lose points under current travel restrictions. Only options are to rent points out or spend them via RCI where they can be spent on UK / Europe based resorts.
Thanks! I was wondering if Victoria was going to have massive amounts of DVC points at her disposal because she hasn't been able to use them. If UK owners are being treated the same way as US owners, it sounds like she's loosing whatever she can't use. I have a feeling she doesn't understand the concept of renting points.

I can't recall ever staying in a hotel room in the US that doesn't have a coffee machine.
Use a coffee machine on vacation? Don't be silly!

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
The content is slipping right under her fingers. They are now filming Tokyo reaction videos.
Yet on her weekly vlog she said she was going to make some ears and show the result.... why not film yourself making them? That’s a video in itself! (You’re welcome Victoria!! 😂)

I said back in April last year that this pandemic would see an awful lot of Disney vloggers go down the pan and it’s happening.
Really really scraping the barrel then 😂 and I can’t believe she has patreons! What exactly are these paying viewers getting exactly? You have to be crazy to hand over money to a YouTuber! Why not give that money to a charity instead of handing it over to a lazy work shy delusional slob that literally has no ideas of her own. How many other youtubers have been doing reaction videos!

Furnessian

VIP Member
I mean, I wasn’t sure if the time she spends getting coffee/eating/shopping is the time she’s waiting.🤷‍♀️
Very possibly, though as I say, I’ve never heard her talk about it in the vlogs. It’s entirely possible she has covered it in the lives she has been doing, I stopped watching those months ago. However, it would be just like her to use DAS and not explain how it works or anything useful like that.

Lola123

VIP Member
What I don’t get is, if she can spend the length of time at Disney why not do something proper for it? Like do a whole video on how you can do disney in that length of time, or you know go somewhere else with Ian?

Pop!91

VIP Member
When I said "sad" I meant i think its more desperate than anything. Desperate for content for the parks. If Im correct 27 days of WDW would get 6 months +++ of content for her channel.
We all know her channel is in dire straits at the minute. I just can't believe at this rate she still thinks she's going to get at the end of January. Even with the vaccine, a full roll out won't be until autumn 2021.
Me, too. I changed my WDW holiday to May 2022 now.
it does seem that she’s going for the quantity over quality approach, she’d be better breaking those days down into 2-3 trips - it’s just going to get stale and same-y (more than it is already) after a couple weeks.

It’s also very likely that the majority of the trip will be solo (I mean Ian has to work to fund it) - which means she’ll just get stuck in the same boring ass rut she always does!

Hattie769

oh what happened? Completely forgot there was supposed to be one last night!
and why the fuck are they thinking of doing a 24 hour live....

for what? Has the virus not killed enough people are they trying to take the rest out with boredom.
what could they possibly do for an hour let alone 24.....
Not sure... message on all social media:

Hey everyone, Something has come up this evening that we can't change so unfortunately we'll have to cancel tonights livestream. So sorry to let you down at the last minute but we'll be back on Friday at 8.30pm BST as usual 😀

• Haha