Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I wonder why they’ve moved? Like they don’t seem to have had any reason and it’s quite small! I know I’m some parts near where she lives affordable property is quite hard to come by! So
Maybe this is just another step up the property ladder?

HaphazardSE

Well Victoria do you really think you’ll be going to Disney anytime soon? Anyone else thinking that even 2021 is going to be a write off for brits?
I stopped watching her livestreams forever ago. Has she commented on the COVID mutation or anything like that?

Kawaiiuk

Transverse Myelitis. She had quite a serious episode a few years back that hospitalised her and left her unable to walk. Although miraculously just a couple of months later she was able to visit WDW. That's kind of been the pattern since. Claims to be unable to lead a "normal" life at home or hold down any form of employment due her TM but is more than happy to hop on a plane for a solo trip to WDW at the drop of a hat.
Ah thank you

Ellie666

There is no limit on the amount you can use in a day though, just only 1 at a time, but you can use it for all members of your party at the same time