Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adamson11

DO IT DO IT DO IT

You could do a pod/you tube and add in a patreon for people to get personalised plans/advice.
We’re looking into it. The girls I would do it with are in so hopefully we can start something soon. Good to hear it would be interesting for people!!! We all just really want to help as planning Disney can be really overwhelming. Thanks for the positivity and suggestions!!

Yeaah but that's kind of her prerogative? Like, if she's bitching and moaning she has no money and can't afford a house, fair enough, but if she's prioritised Disney trips over a house until she's in her thirties, who cares? Honestly, I'd feel better about spending thousands on Disney before I suddenly have a mortgage to worry about, too haha. Dunno, just the way I see it tbh - enjoy travel and Disney etc while you can,. because it's so much more difficult to afford those things when you've got a mortgage/insurance/all the other joys of home ownership to worry about first :p
Completely agree.

Justme@40

i don’t think she fully understands the concept of these reaction videos.

The idea is to watch your FIRST video to see the difference between then and now, not just aimlessly work your way through your back catalogue :rolleyes:

She’s just panicking that she has no new disney content (which is why she is so desperate for a trip) and is too lazy and not creative enough to come up with everything else.

Not to mention when you think about it, reacting to your own vlogs (especially a series of them) is a very narcissistic thing to do!

She could do some sit down videos about Disney, how DVC works, tips and trips, favourites, Q&As - but no, they’ll just plough on with worthless reaction videos
That's what I thought, I wish people would stop watching them. Surely their friends are taking the absolute p out of them behind their backs

HaphazardSE

Pop!91

VIP Member
For anyone that has been watching the lives, has she even spoken about ESTAs or travel insurance, you know, the important things?

I highly doubt either is possible while UK residents aren’t allowed in the US

suchabelle

Are you interested in watching Brits vlogging WDW or DLP?
Both! We have never been to DLP but I would like to get there at some point. We have done WDW/florida loads but I used to like to read trip reports and things to get tips on how other people do things.