Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
oh my god it would start at 11am cos she was up until 4am doing something stupid.

the food shop would come at 1pm and she’ll let us all know what she’s ordered and give us a grocery haul - hello ice lollies they love and some novelty tea - she will also apologise for her hair

then she’d do some work which would involve sitting at her teeny tiny untidy desk cluttered with so much crap and 30x Mr Toads

then it would be 9pm and she’d be in the lounge with Ian saying they’re about to watch something - she will apologise for her hair

then it’ll be 4am, she’ll apologise for her hair and say she won’t know where the day has gone but she got stuck watching something and now it’s time for bed
Don't forget the hours on hold to Disney and airlines moving her various trips!

Reactions: 1

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Wow, just had a look on Social Blade and all three of the in detail channels are dying on their arse at the moment. Not surprised really, the content has been as dull as fuck for a very long time now. The Views figures are appalling. And she claims this is her job? Time to find something you're more suited to, I think.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I don’t think Ian would be eligible for a CA. You have to give up your job and care full time to be eligible

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
I know they do Joffrey's coffee on the ships, but I really hope that for some reason Disney change it to a shitty cheap brand that she hates 😂
If they did that with the coffee we’d never hear the end of it! 🤣 you can buy Joffrey’s coffee from America I got four different Disney parks blends all for £33 delivered and arrive within 10 days!

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
how would she get to Asda 😂 the woman has biscuits delivered to her door ffs!

she does nothing alone, unless it go on a train for over an hour to get her hair done!
she doesn’t drive either does she?
I really can’t picture her driving 😬

Chickling

So according to her FB she’s bought herself a car, bit of a banger tbh. Why would she need a car, she was always about how she could drive but she didn’t like it.

if it walks like a duck...
Can’t find any post about a car? X

nrs264

VIP Member
I feel I had the knowledge and passion to do it maybe a decade or so ago. I still have disney knowledge but not wdw specific and also dont think I'd like being on camera. plus I couldnt act like a fake kids tv presenter like so many of them

Nosey10188888

Who on earth wants to watch them go on about merch amy and Sofia and how they are still hoping to go on holiday for 24hours

Anniebee

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Anniebee, post:

Is this the third British Disney couple to separate?
Who are the others ones? I know of Jade billington and Matt. Sorry I’m out of the loop hahha
[/QUOTE]
That UK Disney couple have also spilt up

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Just thought I would see what was happening on the live steam and all I can think is why is the flat such a mess surely Victoria could of tidied up its not like she has a job
I've never understood this. She always makes out like she's so well organised but the flat is always a tip. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m not subbed to her but I just went to look and she uploaded nothing yesterday? How odd,
something is going on.