Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spaceship Earth is my favourite too. I really like Katnipp but this DID merch is not good! Having 'Everything' on a T. Shirt just doesnt make sense, especially to people that don't sit through her videos of her saying things are 'everything'.
I thought people create merchandise to advertise their 'brand'. This doesn't to me!
its a cash grab done on a cheap website.
So so classy.... it’s eVeRyThINg 😏

they’re turning off the chat playback lately? I noticed on the last one it only played for a few min and froze, and it’s not up on last nights at all yet. (Unless they need to reupload to enable it to be seen?)

ian says a good few times during the lives that he has to approve comments,

I bet they have a good few blocked words which results in comments questioning them never being seen.

Reactions: 2
Spaceship Earth is my favourite too. I really like Katnipp but this DID merch is not good! Having 'Everything' on a T. Shirt just doesnt make sense, especially to people that don't sit through her videos of her saying things are 'everything'.
I thought people create merchandise to advertise their 'brand'. This doesn't to me!
This! The branding on her merchandise makes no sense at all and in no way reflects that it's from Disney In Detail. She would have been much better with simple Disney In Detail lettering and a coffee cup logo (in the shape of Mickey Mouse for example), rather than a cheap looking spaceship earth cartoon spouting random catchphrases which only a very small group of people at best would recognise. I agree that its a rushed job with no thought behind it at all. Once again she's detail in name only.

Reactions: 5
This! The branding on her merchandise makes no sense at all and in no way reflects that it's from Disney In Detail. She would have been much better with simple Disney In Detail lettering and a coffee cup logo (in the shape of Mickey Mouse for example), rather than a cheap looking spaceship earth cartoon spouting random catchphrases which only a very small group of people at best would recognise. I agree that its a rushed job with no thought behind it at all. Once again she's detail in name only.
I think it just emphasises how much she lives in her own tiny little self absorbed bubble. She knows what the merch means so clearly everyone else should too. Muppet.

thanks to @Pop!91 for the new thread title, winning with the most votes.
Yay! My first title :p

its a cash grab done on a cheap website.
So so classy.... it’s eVeRyThINg 😏

they’re turning off the chat playback lately? I noticed on the last one it only played for a few min and froze, and it’s not up on last nights at all yet. (Unless they need to reupload to enable it to be seen?)

ian says a good few times during the lives that he has to approve comments,

I bet they have a good few blocked words which results in comments questioning them never being seen.
Probably to delete all the comments asking why she is still adamant taking a trip to the worlds Coronavirus hotspot in less than 6 weeks!

Last edited:
Confused how Ian thinks it’s too soon for some shops and cinemas to be open but yet has no problem with his wife travelling to Florida for a Disney holiday. Then she chimes in with ‘iTs ImPoRtAnT To NOt JUdGe pEOplEs ViEws’ well you would say that cos you want to go to Florida you silly bint.

Reactions: 12
A few people had asked me in the last thread where the info from virgin was, sorry I can’t quote you back but this is what I was made aware of
Someone asked in the live about the orlando virgin flights being cancelled and where the info came from. Victoria said they didn't announce it out right on their website but emailed customers and were answering questions on twitter like this.

I don't think they want to panic customers as the new york flights are still going ahead in july. don't know how.

Someone asked in the live about the orlando virgin flights being cancelled and where the info came from. Victoria said they didn't announce it out right on their website but emailed customers and were answering questions on twitter like this.

I don't think they want to panic customers as the new york flights are still going ahead in july. don't know how.
How can they be when UK is banned from USA at the moment? I'm genuinely interested as my son's fiance has moved back to the US and he is still here in London

Reactions: 1
How can they be when UK is banned from USA at the moment? I'm genuinely interested as my son's fiance has moved back to the US and he is still here in London
There's a very long list of reasons why you can fly into the US at the moment so I guess maybe these flights are serving those people?

Sadly for Victoria, going to a theme park is not on the list of allowed reasons, despite her saying it's her work. I can't see US customs waving her through just because her YouTube channel is on the bones of its arse at the moment.

Reactions: 9
There's a very long list of reasons why you can fly into the US at the moment so I guess maybe these flights are serving those people?

Sadly for Victoria, going to a theme park is not on the list of allowed reasons, despite her saying it's her work. I can't see US customs waving her through just because her YouTube channel is on the bones of its arse at the moment.
I went onto the virgin atlantic website and had a mooch. You can book orlando from July but it is via new york.

Obviously we are still banned from entering the US as non US citizens.

Reactions: 1
For anyone that has been watching the lives, has she even spoken about ESTAs or travel insurance, you know, the important things?

I highly doubt either is possible while UK residents aren’t allowed in the US

what is with their live streams on facebook of them walking around WDW using Ian's virtual reality headset??? My goodness I dont know whats more sad, that they think people actually want to watch that or the fact that people do!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ah I see, so the flight she's booked on may be going ahead but doesn't necessarily mean she can get on it. Thanks for clarifying 🙂

For anyone that has been watching the lives, has she even spoken about ESTAs or travel insurance, you know, the important things?

I highly doubt either is possible while UK residents aren’t allowed in the US
That's a question I've asked (on here, not on her lives, can't bear to go on them) someone must have asked on a live but I guess she never reads that question out

So is Victoria-in-denial now the last of the Disney Vloggers desperately hanging on to her upcoming trip?

You’d think it would click when the rest of her posse have admitted defeat this year!

Watching last nights live and cringing at how far up their arses that Amy girl is. One comment she’s left says ‘give me about 3 hours and I’ll be buzzing you to let me in to share the M&Ms. From your track record you’ll answer the door without checking’

Jesus

So Victoria-in-denial is still going is she? Last weeks vlog she talks about wearing a mask for a whole 2 hours in her flat talking to becky and all she cared about was how her make up held. Christ a life! Florida is now the butt of the covid jokes after the minimum 10k of new cases they are announcing every 24 hours.

I cant even be bothered. Let her go and get covid! As long as she doesnt come back to the UK and claim more ill health benefits she can do what she likes. The content wont change, it will be moaning, Starbucks, different coffees, cancelling dinners, staying in the hotel, and moaning.

Does she actually need this channel for income? She legit is sat down in her flat all the time, obsessing over planners, coffee and how her make up looks.... it’s just stupid

Almost every live starts with her complaining the room is too warm and muggy.... And it's going to be a lot cooler in Florida with a mask on is it? Get a grip of reality and see what is going on around you!!

Reactions: 5
Almost every live starts with her complaining the room is too warm and muggy.... And it's going to be a lot cooler in Florida with a mask on is it? Get a grip of reality and see what is going on around you!!
we almost hit all the bingo points in the first five mins today!! They bickered about who was late, moaned about the heat, she apologised for her hair 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.