Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quickly dipped into the live that was cut short, its only 29 mins long.

Someone asked about DLP and Victoria and Ian were both like "watch this space" eye roll

knew they would end up going there, coz theres no way they are getting in september. Miraculously she will love DLP now

Reactions: 4
WTH, she's still doing the reacting to our first Disney vlogs! Will this never end!!!

Reactions: 1
WTH, she's still doing the reacting to our first Disney vlogs! Will this never end!!!
i don’t think she fully understands the concept of these reaction videos.

The idea is to watch your FIRST video to see the difference between then and now, not just aimlessly work your way through your back catalogue :rolleyes:

She’s just panicking that she has no new disney content (which is why she is so desperate for a trip) and is too lazy and not creative enough to come up with everything else.

Not to mention when you think about it, reacting to your own vlogs (especially a series of them) is a very narcissistic thing to do!

She could do some sit down videos about Disney, how DVC works, tips and trips, favourites, Q&As - but no, they’ll just plough on with worthless reaction videos

Reactions: 9

The idea is to watch your FIRST video to see the difference between then and now, not just aimlessly work your way through your back catalogue :rolleyes:

She’s just panicking that she has no new disney content (which is why she is so desperate for a trip) and is too lazy and not creative enough to come up with everything else.

Not to mention when you think about it, reacting to your own vlogs (especially a series of them) is a very narcissistic thing to do!

She could do some sit down videos about Disney, how DVC works, tips and trips, favourites, Q&As - but no, they’ll just plough on with worthless reaction videos
This! 👏 Plus good reaction videos highlight the best parts and don't as in her case torture treat us to tedious commentary of every single thing that happened, which in nearly all cases isn't that much different as to what she does now (leave her room late, complain about her hair and/or make up, get coffee, sit down, complain, get coffee, sit down, get a disappointing uber eats to her room).

And I've never seen people eek out a live stream as much as these two talking about absolute drivel in their weird passive-agressive double act to their legion of frankly quite bizarre followers. As previously said, of course they are desperate to get to DLP and their "wait and see" (nudge nudge wink wink) to the camera is fooling no one. I wonder though if this could be scuppered to, the UK government has just this evening advised against all but essential travel to Spain - who's to say there couldn't be a rise in cases in Paris/France in the next couple of months? No doubt she would class a visit to DLP as essential travel though, I can imagine her arguing this at the passport desk, minnie ears on and all.

Reactions: 3

This.
I don't understand why she doesn't take advantage of her "knowledge of Disney" and actually make some useful videos? She could have done so many great videos in this time instead of just lives and reaction videos to trips from just 3 years ago loooooool. it's a bit pathetic.

Someone asked about DLP and Victoria and Ian were both like "watch this space" eye roll

knew they would end up going there, coz theres no way they are getting in september. Miraculously she will love DLP now
And I BET she’ll go there and moan moan moan.

Reactions: 3
Florida has overtaken New York now with over half a million covid cases.
Yet it won’t stop Disney in denial booking a trip as soon as she can will it!

I watched one of her videos. Never again. All she does is MOAN. I've never seen somebody claim to love Disney so much but always be so bleeping miserable when they're there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Florida has overtaken New York now with over half a million covid cases.
Yet it won’t stop Disney in denial booking a trip as soon as she can will it!
If anyone has TikTok then victoria reminds me of this sound. The first half is Florida struggling to get Coronavirus under control and the second part is Victoria turning up to Gatwick with her Mickey ears and playsuit on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

That's what I thought, I wish people would stop watching them. Surely their friends are taking the absolute p out of them behind their backs

That's what I thought, I wish people would stop watching them. Surely their friends are taking the absolute p out of them behind their backs
Who reacts to old vlogs that are only a few years old?? Hardly old when compared to others that are watching there 8+ years old vlogs 😂

Who reacts to old vlogs that are only a few years old?? Hardly old when compared to others that are watching there 8+ years old vlogs 😂
Also fair enough do one series but to immediately go into another series where SHOCK HORROR they do and see and eat and drink the SAME THINGS.

Why didn’t they review their Japan series next instead of another Florida trip?

Called it guys!!!! They finally admitted defeat in that live and said the septemebr trip was cancelled, on part due to BA. You know those flights she scrambled to book from VA to BA were CANCELLED.

BUT theres still the october trip.
Just going to call it now, SHE WONT GET IN OCTOBER EITHER. unless USA GOV impose a lockdown on florida, which they won't, but hey ho let Victoria/ disney in denial hope all she wants.

I honestly don't think she will get there this year at all. Even if the numbers start to go down, she won't be able to enter the US unless she is a resident or citizen. I would be very surprised if that changes visa wise before November and don't really see that changing that much before end of the year either. Disney in denial couldn't describe her better :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
She’s carrying on that flamin’ reaction series!

Seriously I think you can smell the desperation to be back in the parks through YouTube!

She’s carrying on that flamin’ reaction series!

Seriously I think you can smell the desperation to be back in the parks through YouTube!
What will happen when she finishes all the vlogs
Reacting to my live stream

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t ask why, but I just watched one of her Disney vlogs from last September, and from the start I had high hopes it would be a good day. This is what she had planned : magic kingdom from 7am, have a Nutella waffle, film some of the shops, then go over to epcot to have a meal in France.

this is what happened: Comes on camera saying she’s late for magic kingdom. Gets into magic kingdom, moan that she needs coffee but Starbucks line is long. She’s now not having a waffle because she stuffed her face with a doughnut in the room. Walks through the park on a hunt for coffee and starts showing very clear signs of caffeine withdrawal and she’s now hunting for savoury food and coffee. Walks to Joffrya for coffee but the line is too long, moans, walks to find food, moans shes hangry and still hasn’t had a coffee. Leaves the magic kingdom after 2 hours and go to a hotel for coffee and food. Gets back to her resort before half the day is gone, moans tha epcot will be busy because it’s a Saturday so cancels that plan. Orders Uber eats and sits in her hotel room all day and evening watching YouTube.

Why does she even bother? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I used to be a fan of Victoria but I think she’s really fallen flat with her vlogs. I liked it when Becky went with her as she added a good mix to the vlogs.
Why is she doing a reaction video when they are only a few years old? It’s crazy as her trips haven’t overly changed either.
I am not overly sure how she calls herself Disney In Detail but all she goes into detail about is the Starbucks coffee line.
Seriously she could do so many good information videos - where is the DVC video she’s been promising for years. I have DVC and honestly it’s not that hard to explain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.