Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The travel ban won’t be lifted until the vaccine has been very widely administered. Can’t imagine Victoria or anyone from the UK will be flying to Florida any time soon. January is not happening

The food at Disney hotels is pretty good, even in the cafeteria-style places, Would much rather have something from there which is fresh than a congealed, cold Uber Eats.
I'm surprised Disney a
When I said "sad" I meant i think its more desperate than anything. Desperate for content for the parks. If Im correct 27 days of WDW would get 6 months +++ of content for her channel.
We all know her channel is in dire straits at the minute. I just can't believe at this rate she still thinks she's going to get at the end of January. Even with the vaccine, a full roll out won't be until autumn 2021.
Me, too. I changed my WDW holiday to May 2022 now.
6 months, don't you mean 6 years 🤣 I can't even bear to look to see if she's still doing the reaction videos 🤦🏼‍♀️

it does seem that she’s going for the quantity over quality approach, she’d be better breaking those days down into 2-3 trips - it’s just going to get stale and same-y (more than it is already) after a couple weeks.

It’s also very likely that the majority of the trip will be solo (I mean Ian has to work to fund it) - which means she’ll just get stuck in the same boring ass rut she always does!
One every three months would be a good idea, she could show how things change in terms of restrictions etc

Reactions: 1
Well at least with Vicky’s trips on hold for a little longer, Ian will have some money to cover the mortgage etc! 😏

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she’s got a bit a cheek having a Patreon? I mean, I know it’s Victoria’s channel and its “her job 🙄” and people like to support her channel but let’s be honest, they’re not exactly strapped for cash are they? She could obviously afford to go to Disney multiple times a year, take trips to Birmingham a few times a year to buy cheap fabric to make her infamous play suits for every trip and she can spend £50+ a month on bloody coffee from America without blinking an eye. She’s always ordering make up and other pointless tat, then she spends a fortune on Disney merch when she’s away.
I know she can’t help not been able to go to Disney at the moment but I can’t see how the poor buggers that are funding her lifestyle are getting their monies worth at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought I would have a nose on her Patreon and see what’s it’s all about, good read if you want a laugh...

Sebastian - £2/month

I'm happy as a clam! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

• I might ask for your input from time to time on upcoming ideas and videos.
  • You'll get a mention in the description box of the next video I upload after you pledge your support.
  • Access to the bi-weekly Disney in Detail podcast.

Lumiere - £4.50/month

You've brightened my day! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

You'll get the benefits from the Sebastian tier plus:

• Disney in Detail exclusive Patreon-only sticker each year
  • Get involved in the vlogs by influencing Patreon park days! On each Disney trip I take, there will be one Patreon day where our entire day will be decided by you! I'll put up pollsahead of the trip to decide things like which park we go to, which rides we do, where we eat and maybe even which coffee I should get! You'll be able to vote on each aspect and then watch how the day turned out when the vlog is released after the trip!
(Stickers will be sent after 1 month of membership and then each year of membership)

White Rabbit - £8.50/month
Oh my fur and whiskers! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

You'll get everything from the Lumiere tier plus:

• Disney in Detail exclusive Patreon-only pin badge and magnet each year
  • Access to an exclusive Private Livestream once a month. Ian (or Becky or Kate) and myself will be available to talk all things Disney! You can ask all your planning questions and just generally chat about the parks.

(Pin badges will be sent after 2 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Magnets will be sent after 3 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Monthly livestream will be a minimum of 60mins long)

Pascal - £17/month
You colour my world! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

You'll get everything from the White Rabbittier plus:

• Disney in Detail exclusive Patreon-only coaster and notebook each year
  • Entry into a Patreon-only giveawayon each Disney trip I take.

(Coasters will be sent after 4 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Notebooks will be sent after 5 months of membership and then each year of membership)

Jiminy Cricket - £25.50/month
Now you're talkin' folks!! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

You'll get everything from the Pascal tier plus:

• Disney in Detail exclusive Patreon-only zip pouch each year
  • You'll receive a gift from the Disney Parks each year! This could be a MagicBand, Mickey/Minnie ears or many other things!

(Disney park gift will be sent after 6 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Zip pouch will be sent after 7 months of membership and then each year of membership)

Genie - £42.50/month
Well, you're just Magic!! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

You'll get everything from the Jiminy Cricket tier plus:

• Handmade gift such as a travel document wallet or Mickey/Minnie ears in a choice of styles/fabrics each year.
  • Birthday gift and personalised message on your birthday.

(Handmade gifts will be sent after 8 months of membership and then each year of membership)

———————

Not only is this just ridiculous! Note the restrictions on when the gifts are sent out - she’s making sure she’s rinsing you before she sends her crappy mass produced tat!

Oh and she has 148 Patreons somehow!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thought I would have a nose on her Patreon and see what’s it’s all about, good read if you want a laugh...

Sebastian - £2/month

I'm happy as a clam! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

• You'll get a mention in the description box of the next video I upload after you pledge your support.

Lumiere - £4.50/month

You've brightened my day! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

• Get involved in the vlogs by influencing Patreon park days! On each Disney trip I take, there will be one Patreon day where our entire day will be decided by you! I'll put up pollsahead of the trip to decide things like which park we go to, which rides we do, where we eat and maybe even which coffee I should get! You'll be able to vote on each aspect and then watch how the day turned out when the vlog is released after the trip!
(Stickers will be sent after 1 month of membership and then each year of membership)

Oh my fur and whiskers! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

• Access to an exclusive Private Livestream once a month. Ian (or Becky or Kate) and myself will be available to talk all things Disney! You can ask all your planning questions and just generally chat about the parks.

(Pin badges will be sent after 2 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Magnets will be sent after 3 months of membership and then each year of membership)

Pascal - £17/month
You colour my world! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

(Coasters will be sent after 4 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Notebooks will be sent after 5 months of membership and then each year of membership)

Now you're talkin' folks!! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

• You'll receive a gift from the Disney Parks each year! This could be a MagicBand, Mickey/Minnie ears or many other things!

(Disney park gift will be sent after 6 months of membership and then each year of membership)
(Zip pouch will be sent after 7 months of membership and then each year of membership)

Genie - £42.50/month
Well, you're just Magic!! You're supporting the channel and helping to create future content. THANK YOU!

• Handmade gift such as a travel document wallet or Mickey/Minnie ears in a choice of styles/fabrics each year.

(Handmade gifts will be sent after 8 months of membership and then each year of membership)

———————

Not only is this just ridiculous! Note the restrictions on when the gifts are sent out - she’s making sure she’s rinsing you before she sends her crappy mass produced tat!

So she wants £340 of your hard earned money before she asks Becky to make you some Minnie ears 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is, whilst I think it’s downright cheek to ask people to give you money when you’ve set the channel up yourself is bad enough, if there are fools out there who actually want to pay it, then the jokes on them!!

It’s a liberty though. That’s like me getting a new job and asking other people for petrol money 😂 pointless.
She should have done the right thing and cancelled all paid subscribers from lockdown in March. Been honest and said “guys I’m not going to get to Disney any time soon, there will be no new content so please hold on to your money”

But nah, another trick in the trade of the lazy arsed unemployed ranting on they’ve got health problems that stops them doing a 9-5.

So she wants £340 of your hard earned money before she asks Becky to make you some Minnie ears 🤦🏼‍♀️
And £180 before she sends you a crappy zip pouch that probably cost £2.50 on a site called something like ‘Brandz4U’ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I have nothing against patreon. It's like anything you love and are into, you'll pay more for some exclusives and some channels I watch offer some decent thing but they also offer great content and also put in the time and money behind the scenes. I just don't get why people would pay for people like victoria, a point and shoot with no effort at all. But as the saying goes, a fool and his money are easily parted

I don’t get the whole patreon thing. Why would you give a stranger your hard earned cash? I suppose in a way it’s to fund her Disney trip lifestyle or rather Starbucks and lobby lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Patreon us a great way to support people you want to support. Most offer nice rewards as a thank you for the regular donations. I know lots of artists and crafters who have Patreon accounts and only get by thanks to their donations each month.

Reactions: 2
I'm not opposed to Patreon. Its very much each to their own and to join a smaller community lead by someone producing content.
What I find ridiculous is the content victoria is producing is absolutely diabolical. Its so lazy and lacklustre. Theres so much she could be doing. She mentioned in a live she was going to do more plan with me videos. She's been saying this for months and months now. Barely anything is being produced.

I'm not opposed to Patreon. Its very much each to their own and to join a smaller community lead by someone producing content.
What I find ridiculous is the content victoria is producing is absolutely diabolical. Its so lazy and lacklustre. Theres so much she could be doing. She mentioned in a live she was going to do more plan with me videos. She's been saying this for months and months now. Barely anything is being produced.
And surely moving house would be a great opportunity to create some interesting new content ... But no ... Too much like hard work I guess.

And aren't I right in thinking that in their lives they're always apologising for not uploading the patreon podcast and/or not doing the patreon live because they've been "too busy"?

Can you imagine in the real world "Yes, I know you pay me to run your payroll for you but I was "too busy" to do it this month, that's OK isn't it?" She wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real job.

Reactions: 1
I still don’t understand how after almost 9 months of not being able to travel she’s still under the illusion she will just magically be on a plane to the US? I know she’s a bit deluded but surely it’d have sunk in?

Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve been away from this thread for months, and the lives 😂 because I can’t talk that level of weird 8 months on, but I went to see Wednesdays to see what the set up is like in the new house, and.....
Wtf?? Are they really trying to cash in on the Black Lives Matter hashtag?
DD45C1BF-5915-422C-A4D8-CE8144898133.jpeg

I noticed because one of their fans has asked them about it in the comments.

but didn’t they go live on both youtube and Instagram during the BLM blackout?

And this does nothing but push their channel to anyone looking up BLM information? I’m confused have the discussed the issue much on their lives? Or the US election?

I know exactly which member this is that wrote that. I’m on the live streams and I don’t want to name her or her child as I don’t know if that’s against the rules.

She’s not happy we are discussing Victoria !? How did they know we had a thread for her !? Surely they are already on this site - they think they are angels!
always hit report on anything that breaks our rules, but at this point we all know “influencers” lie if it might get them some sympathy, this isn’t a very active thread, so if someone found it, they were looking for it 😂

• Wow
You have done a great job there, I have been trying to find this info out for The Lodge Guys can you point me in the right direction please? X

So glad victoria is around to tell us the covid is no different to a cold unless you’re old or vulnerable.
and once that lot are vaccinated there’s no problem with her travelling.

ignore the fact she hasn’t left her kip of a flat until they moved and her husband goes to Asda in a bleeping hazmat suit....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad victoria is around to tell us the covid is no different to a cold unless you’re old or vulnerable.
and once that lot are vaccinated there’s no problem with her travelling.

ignore the fact she hasn’t left her kip of a flat until they moved and her husband goes to Asda in a bleeping hazmat suit....
Wtf!! I bet she doesn’t know any one who’s had it! Honestly I know she’s thick but this is a new low

Wtf!! I bet she doesn’t know any one who’s had it! Honestly I know she’s thick but this is a new low
oh she apparently did and they barely had a sniffle. It’s “only” the old and vulnerable don’t you know....
I never watch their lives anymore but I was away from the screen and needed background audio so I stuck it on.

shes filming on her new iphone 🙃

Sebastian - £2/month

Lumiere - £4.50/month

Pascal - £17/month

Genie - £42.50/month

———————

duck me 🙈🤣😂 that’s tragic

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.