Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, who buys a house where you literally have to remove the built in wardrobe to fit your bed into the largest room in the house then there still isn't enough space to walk around the bed comfortably? Again, anyone with mobility issues could not cope with her bedroom setup.

And what's with her getting about 3,000 of those weird doll things she keeps in boxes for her birthday? Maybe it's just me but it seems like an odd choice for a woman who's almost 40.

The bed thing baffled me, surely just buy a normal sized bed and keep the wardrobes to store your thousands of playsuits and spirit jerseys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bed thing baffled me, surely just buy a normal sized bed and keep the wardrobes to store your thousands of playsuits and spirit jerseys.
Her obsession with playsuits is just bizarre, now she even buys playsuits pyjamas 😆😆 I wonder if she makes Ian wear them too when they are sleeping socially distanced on that Super King bed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had the live on for background noise, so she has a trip booked next year for 27 nights 😳

ETA: staying on site for the duration too

• Wow
I had the live on for background noise, so she has a trip booked next year for 27 nights 😳

WTF, she clearly has no life, why not get a job related to Disney? Or something she’s passionate about? Seems like an incredible way to waste money

Reactions: 4

Given they've just moved into a doll's house, would it not have been more sensible to spend this money on buying a house that their furniture actually fits into?

And how much of that time will she actually spend in the parks and on rides?!

• Haha
has she ever mentioned having kids?
Don’t be silly that would mean she would actually have to get off her arse and do stuff aka work 😂

If it doesn’t involve sitting down, coffee, play suits and moaning that Florida is too hot - she don’t do it!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the live for two minues then switched off when she said she'd had a day where she was just bored. Bored being in lockdown. You've just moved into a new house, sure there is plenty to do! Plus, get a proper job.

Reactions: 7
What I find crazy is that they moved into the house and have been in for weeks and still haven't unpacked properly. Ian works from home, so I can see where he might not get around to it. However what the hell is Victoria doing with her time???
27 nights in WDW is just so sad as a 39 year old woman. So basically she's spending nearly a full month there???
Not looking likely with 180K cases of covid in US and over 20k in the UK every day.

I don't really see how a month in Disney is sad, but I do think it's EXTREMELY optimistic that she'll get a decent holiday next year. I'm even doubting my 2022 holiday will be as lovely as I always dreamed ;( i would not be planning a big lifetime holiday next year no way

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch her videos so just catch up here - this ridiculous 27 night trip to Disney - is it a solo trip? Or does she have people coming out for parts of it?

It is an insane waste of money for her to spend a month in Disney. She doesn’t make the most of her time and and I guarantee that she will spend the first 3 weeks saying “oh I had planned x but decided it was too busy so I’m just going to have a starbucks and a sit down in a hotel as I am here for another 26 days so I will do it later”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What I don’t get is, if she can spend the length of time at Disney why not do something proper for it? Like do a whole video on how you can do disney in that length of time, or you know go somewhere else with Ian?

Reactions: 1
We go for 21 nights. I would happily go for 27. However we actually do things while we are there instead of cancelling plans and sitting in hotel lobby’s drinking coffee all day!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.