Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are either deluded or completely oblivious to what's going on in the world. Some experts are now predicting America could be heading for the worst medical emergency in living memory thanks to tens of millions travelling for Thanksgiving. This will have far reaching consequences beyond January.

With Biden in charge he takes the virus seriously and will want it under control before opening up to foreign visitors. Summer is an outside chance but reality a year from now or maybe even 2022.
don’t mention the election, we need to keep Disney In Detail a happy place remember...

every single thing they say they try to cover themselves incase someone gets offended, it’s so difficult to watch them being so bleeping PC about everything.

he made a joke about PTSD and stumbled over himself to make sure everyone knew it was only a joke.

if they make a dig at each other they’re immediately screaming “it’s only banter”

anything controversial like “whats your fav colour” is off the table.....

“anyway..... moving on” 😐

I bet she’s a witch in real life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never mind Florida in January, people's insistence on having a 'normal' Christmas means we probably won't be leaving our own homes again in January 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Are that many insisting on having a normal christmas? I've not seen anyone actually say that. Everyone I've seen have said they are cutting it back and being sensible with who they see etc.i think those who will carry on regardless would have done so anyway, lifting restrictions or not.

Personally I need some sort of Christmas this year, I've followed every bloody rule all year while others including those in charge have pushed rules to their limits all year long.i live alone and have spent the majority of the year on my own. We are only a small family and assessed our risk levels and it's basically two bubbles meeting so we will spend the day together but keep some distance (no hugging etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As much as I love Florida, family are far more important and seeing them will always come before needing to get back there. She doesn't seem too bothered about getting back to seeing family properly! (Or maybe she is, but I can't be arsed to watch her lives to see if she is or not 😄)

I agree with @Oohthedrama about the "Banter" and trying to be PC allllll the time 🤣 it's really annoying!

Reactions: 4
As much as I love Florida, family are far more important and seeing them will always come before needing to get back there. She doesn't seem too bothered about getting back to seeing family properly! (Or maybe she is, but I can't be arsed to watch her lives to see if she is or not 😄)

I agree with @Oohthedrama about the "Banter" and trying to be PC allllll the time 🤣 it's really annoying!
In the live they said they won't be seeing family over Christmas because they don't agree with lifting the restrictions but "let's not go there" because we don't want to say anything that might offend anyone.

Literally in the next breath says she's very much planning to go to WDW in January. Ian looks at her like she's got two heads so she starts backpedaling. To be fair I think Ian does get it but Victoria is too thick/self absorbed/lazy to have any interest in what's actually going on in the world.

Reactions: 9
In the live they said they won't be seeing family over Christmas because they don't agree with lifting the restrictions but "let's not go there" because we don't want to say anything that might offend anyone.

Literally in the next breath says she's very much planning to go to WDW in January. Ian looks at her like she's got two heads so she starts backpedaling. To be fair I think Ian does get it but Victoria is too thick/self absorbed/lazy to have any interest in what's actually going on in the world.
Family is much more important than Disney. But maybe not in Vic’s case.

Reactions: 3

It’s made me realise that the ‘let’s not go there’ about restrictions and guidelines isn’t a PC thing or not wanting to offend anybody, it’s a ‘let’s not get into too much detail, else my selfishness about going back to Disney is gonna seem really hypocritical!’

It’s all about getting the stans to not think too much about how unreasonable and immoral she’s being

Watching last weeks live, I can't believe she's making dining reservations for her February trip 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watching last weeks live, I can't believe she's making dining reservations for her February trip 😂
Does she genuinely believe that she'll be allowed to fly to the States in a few weeks? If so yet more evidence that she has zero idea of what's going on outside her dull little life.

I think this has just gone to borderline psychotic now. Im actually genuinely worried at how deluded this woman has become. Its like she lost all sense of reality??

Reactions: 7
I think this has just gone to borderline psychotic now. Im actually genuinely worried at how deluded this woman has become. Its like she lost all sense of reality??
Ian used to be the voice of reason but has he given up now?

Reactions: 1
she thinks she will be getting the vaccine in the next couple of weeks, what with her having her TM. She's going to get it in the next 6 months. I think Its bit delusional to think she could have been completely inoculated by February??

• Haha
She can have the vaccine all she likes..... but as it still stands, Florida flights are still not going ahead and I don’t think they will for months! Unless she plans to swim there, then right now she may as well just give it a rest.

Reactions: 9
She can have the vaccine all she likes..... but as it still stands, Florida flights are still not going ahead and I don’t think they will for months! Unless she plans to swim there, then right now she may as well just give it a rest.
She can get vaccinated all she wants but travel to America is still a no go for citizens outside of the us

She can get vaccinated all she wants but travel to America is still a no go for citizens outside of the us
Exactly! And seeing as the USA are not close to even having a vaccine they won’t see it as an approved vaccine. It needs to be worldwide! Christ can you imagine the first flight out of London to Florida.... it’ll be rammed with these disney vloggers having dick measuring competitions as to who gets the first footage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly Disney in Denial really is the most apt name possible for this woman!

like other people have said even if she gets a vaccine it is highly unlikely she will be allowed into the states and flights are not even happening anyway!

also does she realise that if/when she gets the vaccine she will still have to abide by social distancing guidelines with face masks for the foreseeable as the scientists don’t yet know if the vaccine stops transmission or if it just stops you getting sick.

She is so clueless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.