Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going on a 27 night trip but doesn't bother getting out of bed till like mid afternoon when she's there. She spends more time at the hotel than in the parks. The only 'attraction' she gets excited about is Starbucks. What is the point of that excessively long trip..

Reactions: 6
I'd anyone here on that Ohana fb group? They just posted a big thing about members of Tattle insulting their five year old and mentioned Disney in Detail being insulted too. I didn't see anyone insulting kids anywhere? Is there a thread I'm missing out on?

Reactions: 3
I'd anyone here on that Ohana fb group? They just posted a big thing about members of Tattle insulting their five year old and mentioned Disney in Detail being insulted too. I didn't see anyone insulting kids anywhere? Is there a thread I'm missing out on?
I'm in that group but can't see anything, so it must've been deleted super quick. Insulting a five year old would be against the tattle rules, so sounds like a load of nonsense to me.

Reactions: 1
"We have been made aware recently of some quite nasty conversations on an online forum called tattle. Many of the comments on this "platform" are very nasty and malicious and we have had direct references made to several of our individuals within the group in the past, including my 5 year old son!. We as admin trust it is none of us in this group or the group chats that are behind these nasty comments, however, a few comments have been made in recent live streams, on the group page and in our chats that have referenced Victoria and Ian (Disney in Detail) and their livelihoods, jobs, home, earnings and general lifestyle choices that personally I haven't been happy with being discussed."

"We have been made aware recently of some quite nasty conversations on an online forum called tattle. Many of the comments on this "platform" are very nasty and malicious and we have had direct references made to several of our individuals within the group in the past, including my 5 year old son!. We as admin trust it is none of us in this group or the group chats that are behind these nasty comments, however, a few comments have been made in recent live streams, on the group page and in our chats that have referenced Victoria and Ian (Disney in Detail) and their livelihoods, jobs, home, earnings and general lifestyle choices that personally I haven't been happy with being discussed."
😂😂😂 simple answer, don’t read and engage with it or don’t broadcast your life on social media

Reactions: 5
Will these people never learn?! You’ve just directed a load of people our way!

Hey everyone!🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think a lot of people like me found it through googling a name of a blogger followed by annoying and up comes a tattle thread. Just former followers and viewers who have started to see through the content creators or seriously question some of their actions. I they had any sense, they would think 'hmmm why are a load of my former viewers deserting me and making comments online'. And this forum they would have their answer. The problem is the bloggers have no self awareness and genuinely believe their own hype and thanks to youtubes algorithm it automatically shows you what you like to hear and see.

Also...note not all bloggers get negative threads. Considering how many there are, very few have threads. and many of the ones who do started as rave threads but have changed over time to the bloggers actions. The entitlement is astounding at times, they really do think by having a YouTube following it somehow elevates them

Reactions: 2
You can find it on right move £750 pm now and already let!
Ground floor, right next to a station, on a main rd. No thanks, even if it is dirt cheap

• Haha
I know exactly which member this is that wrote that. I’m on the live streams and I don’t want to name her or her child as I don’t know if that’s against the rules.

She’s not happy we are discussing Victoria !? How did they know we had a thread for her !? Surely they are already on this site - they think they are angels!

Reactions: 4
I know exactly which member this is that wrote that. I’m on the live streams and I don’t want to name her or her child as I don’t know if that’s against the rules.

She’s not happy we are discussing Victoria !? How did they know we had a thread for her !? Surely they are already on this site - they think they are angels!
hahaha I love the ‘we’ve been made aware of Tattle’ - well Tattle doesn’t just fall into peoples laps does it! So someone has gone out of their way to come here and let’s be honest once you’re here it’s hard to leave haha there’s something to draw everyone in! I love when they pull this excuse out though.

‘There’s this random website which we never would have come across unless we looked and we FELL into a thread about someone we know any we just happened to read EVERYTHING in there’

I don't really see how a month in Disney is sad, but I do think it's EXTREMELY optimistic that she'll get a decent holiday next year. I'm even doubting my 2022 holiday will be as lovely as I always dreamed ;( i would not be planning a big lifetime holiday next year no way
When I said "sad" I meant i think its more desperate than anything. Desperate for content for the parks. If Im correct 27 days of WDW would get 6 months +++ of content for her channel.
We all know her channel is in dire straits at the minute. I just can't believe at this rate she still thinks she's going to get at the end of January. Even with the vaccine, a full roll out won't be until autumn 2021.
Me, too. I changed my WDW holiday to May 2022 now.

When I said "sad" I meant i think its more desperate than anything. Desperate for content for the parks. If Im correct 27 days of WDW would get 6 months +++ of content for her channel.
We all know her channel is in dire straits at the minute. I just can't believe at this rate she still thinks she's going to get at the end of January. Even with the vaccine, a full roll out won't be until autumn 2021.
Me, too. I changed my WDW holiday to May 2022 now.
it does seem that she’s going for the quantity over quality approach, she’d be better breaking those days down into 2-3 trips - it’s just going to get stale and same-y (more than it is already) after a couple weeks.

It’s also very likely that the majority of the trip will be solo (I mean Ian has to work to fund it) - which means she’ll just get stuck in the same boring ass rut she always does!

Would be nice to see her venture out and see more of Florida, but I doubt she will do that, got to sit in those hotel lobbies

Why on earth does she need all that tit she’s bought for her “office”?!
She only films the Desgusto unboxing once a month 😂

How many times will she open those bleeping boxes and say "I'll try those in the weekly vlogs" and we never see sight nor sound of them again?!

Reactions: 4
The travel ban won’t be lifted until the vaccine has been very widely administered. Can’t imagine Victoria or anyone from the UK will be flying to Florida any time soon. January is not happening

I know! Who goes to Disney and orders Uber Eats 🤦🏼‍♀️
The food at Disney hotels is pretty good, even in the cafeteria-style places, Would much rather have something from there which is fresh than a congealed, cold Uber Eats.

The travel ban won’t be lifted until the vaccine has been very widely administered. Can’t imagine Victoria or anyone from the UK will be flying to Florida any time soon. January is not happening
Nah when Biden takes office first thing on his to do list is cancel the travel ban so Victoria can spend a month in Orlando ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Trump had won she might have stood a chance but with Biden no way. He takes the pandemic seriously and as chaotic as we are here , we are under control compared to the US

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.