Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh she apparently did and they barely had a sniffle. It’s “only” the old and vulnerable don’t you know....
I never watch their lives anymore but I was away from the screen and needed background audio so I stuck it on.

shes filming on her new iphone 🙃
Which video is this?

I really don’t know how this one gets away with all this crap she puts out, I remember when Adam Hatton tried to start patreon, and I think his content used to be better than hers when he was actually a cast member (all by it a cocky one at that) he was absolutely slaughtered and had to do a grovelling apology, I really don’t get people sometimes, I tell you this much this one wouldn’t even get enough off me to buy a bit of scabby material to make the teenager play suit!

Reactions: 1
Makes me angry and she should be reported for spreading false information.

If only the 19 year old in Walsall or the 31 year old in Southampton who died last week from covid (both didnt have existing conditions) knew this! Also my 30 year old sister in law who was on a ventilator back in April...again no preexisting medical conditions and not over weight.

Also to be blunt Victoria with her weight should be more aware of Covid

Reactions: 5
Is this the same Victoria who was saying a few months ago she was worried about catching covid in case it caused her TM to flare up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad victoria is around to tell us the covid is no different to a cold unless you’re old or vulnerable.
and once that lot are vaccinated there’s no problem with her travelling.

ignore the fact she hasn’t left her kip of a flat until they moved and her husband goes to Asda in a bleeping hazmat suit....
You keep justifying that January trip Vickie! 👍🏼 Of
Course it doesn’t matter if the old and vulnerable die right🤷‍♀️

Not to mention if SHE caught COVID it would be very serious with her illness, more than just a sniffle.

Over 57,000 people have died in this country - she is a disgrace!

Reactions: 4
You keep justifying that January trip Vickie! 👍🏼 Of
Course it doesn’t matter if the old and vulnerable die right🤷‍♀️

Not to mention if SHE caught COVID it would be very serious with her illness, more than just a sniffle.

Over 57,000 people have died in this country - she is a disgrace!
I don’t want to shame a woman for her weight but she said herself her playsuits (which were already getting tight in feb) don’t fit her now, and she’s still planning that health kick - they’ve just this week “cut down” on take away.
Planning, planning, planning......

so is she really in the best physical health to be able to fight off a virus we know nothing about.

I have my doubts about her “TM” story anyway, but she’s obese, and pushing 40, she might want to be a bit more careful she’s not bringing bad luck on herself

Reactions: 6
I have my doubts about her “TM” story anyway, but she’s obese, and pushing 40, she might want to be a bit more careful she’s not bringing bad luck on herself
She also has a crap diet and does zero exercise so pretty much ticks every box in terms of high risk. I have to say I thought she looked absolutely massive in that live, either it was a bad camera angle or she's been piling it on at some rate recently.

Interesting that you are skeptical about the TM too. What gets me is that the TM only seems to be an issue when it suits her. She can live in a three storey house but can't drive a car. She can travel to Florida on her own but has to order in her shopping. All very convenient for Little Miss Lazy isn't it?

Reactions: 7
She also has a crap diet and does zero exercise so pretty much ticks every box in terms of high risk. I have to say I thought she looked absolutely massive in that live, either it was a bad camera angle or she's been piling it on at some rate recently.

Interesting that you are skeptical about the TM too. What gets me is that the TM only seems to be an issue when it suits her. She can live in a three storey house but can't drive a car. She can travel to Florida on her own but has to order in her shopping. All very convenient for Little Miss Lazy isn't it?
Very unfair of me, and I know I’ll upset someone but, it seems a bit convenient that it hit her around the time she hated her job, she couldn’t return to employment, and didn’t...

but she could head off the Disney less than a month after being paralysed.
😐
I just went to look at the live because I genuinely hadn’t even seen it, I just had the sound playing, and I have to agree, she’s not looking healthy at all, exactly how many takeaways were they getting a week 🤦‍♀️

Very unfair of me, and I know I’ll upset someone but, it seems a bit convenient that it hit her around the time she hated her job, she couldn’t return to employment, and didn’t...

but she could head off the Disney less than a month after being paralysed.
😐
I just went to look at the live because I genuinely hadn’t even seen it, I just had the sound playing, and I have to agree, she’s not looking healthy at all, exactly how many takeaways were they getting a week 🤦‍♀️
Did she really go to WDW a month after the TM episode? Wow, I hadn't realised it was that soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did she really go to WDW a month after the TM episode? Wow, I hadn't realised it was that soon.
yep 😕 and she “forced” herself to not use the wheelchair so she could feel normal,
used the disability pass for rides though!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Greetings! First time posting in this thread. I thought I’d ask if anyone had a sense of how many people watch her livestreams as they happen? I confess I kinda watched parts of them when she first started doing them, but quickly found them overlong, repetitive and boring. There are so many other, more interesting ways she could’ve utilized livestreams and I‘m surprised anyone finds what she’s doing to be entertaining.

What happened to the treadmill they bought and boasted about back in March/April? She was giving it the bigun saying she was going to walk on it loads every day with a face mask on to practice for Florida - she even bought bloody little walking stickers for her many planners. The damn thing has been collecting dust since!!!

Obviously it’s up to her if she wants to not use it, but these people forget they like to announce pretty much every fart they do, then they forget about it.

the covid rates in the USA are still rocket high and increasing! She won’t be over there much before Easter I reckon.

Could have used this down-time to get a little job somewhere, supermarkets are hiring for Xmas staff(where I live). But nah, gotta film those reaction vlogs and drink jofferys!

Florida in general for anyone outside the US is going to be a no go till maybe late 2021 in my opinion. Even with a vaccine it has to be rolled out and thats not going to happen overnight. Victoria is deluded if she thinks she’s still going in January.

Reactions: 6
So glad victoria is around to tell us the covid is no different to a cold unless you’re old or vulnerable.
and once that lot are vaccinated there’s no problem with her travelling.

ignore the fact she hasn’t left her kip of a flat until they moved and her husband goes to Asda in a bleeping hazmat suit....
Wow wow wow. I am glad that the first 20 seconds of her sorting herself in front of the camera was enough to make me stop watching!
This has made me so mad! Why make such a fuss during lockdown to then just tell everyone it's "just a cold" 😠.
Yeah ok Victoria, you keep telling yourself that. If that's the case, let's see you out and about. Go do a full weekly shop in an actual shop and while you're at it why don't you pop in town and spend a few hours Christmas shopping. I mean, if you catch it, it's just a cold, right?

She has so many factors going against her. Her weight, TM and laziness!

she even bought bloody little walking stickers for her many planners
We have hit maximum levels of tragic 😂😂

8 months on and not much has changed, a new backdrop, one or sixty takeaways, I’m glad I dipped back in for this thread alone 😂

Greetings! First time posting in this thread. I thought I’d ask if anyone had a sense of how many people watch her livestreams as they happen? I confess I kinda watched parts of them when she first started doing them, but quickly found them overlong, repetitive and boring. There are so many other, more interesting ways she could’ve utilized livestreams and I‘m surprised anyone finds what she’s doing to be entertaining.
id like to know that as well! I’ve never been in a live with the cool kids 😂 I wonder how many watch them as they’re happening.

Along with Amy and her mam. 😐

Reactions: 3
They are either deluded or completely oblivious to what's going on in the world. Some experts are now predicting America could be heading for the worst medical emergency in living memory thanks to tens of millions travelling for Thanksgiving. This will have far reaching consequences beyond January.

With Biden in charge he takes the virus seriously and will want it under control before opening up to foreign visitors. Summer is an outside chance but reality a year from now or maybe even 2022.

Jesus she’s bought stickers for Animal Crossing to put in one of the many planners to show when she played the game.

And referred to one of her planners as her “work planner” 😂😂 Hun, you don’t work. You scrounge.
It gets better..... she’s put 3 stickers in for a week (2 uploads of a vlog and record podcast) then says “right! That’s all my work stuff planned for the week” 😂 Christ alive 3 things to do for work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus she’s bought stickers for Animal Crossing to put in one of the many planners to show when she played the game.

And referred to one of her planners as her “work planner” 😂😂 Hun, you don’t work. You scrounge.
It gets better..... she’s put 3 stickers in for a week (2 uploads of a vlog and record podcast) then says “right! That’s all my work stuff planned for the week” 😂 Christ alive 3 things to do for work.
Not gonna lie, I kinda wish that was my life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.