Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one was shaming on purpose. But the point is, this girl spends thousands each year on flights, accommodation, snacks and coffee round the parks, merchandise, absolute boxes and boxes of make up we see on vlogs then never see again (last year it took her 4 months to show a massive box of 6 pallets of make up she bought in Black Friday but FORGOT she had!), the takeaways they constantly get etc etc

If they were on the bones of their arse then fair enough. But they aren’t. Ian just earn a fair wage. She rakes it in on PIP or disability for her TM or whatever it’s called, no doubt Ian is claiming carers allowance too. The money they are rinsing from the patreons.
There’s nothing wrong with becoming a home owner later on in life, but these two aren’t poverty - just priorities are wrong!

Reactions: 8
Yeaah but that's kind of her prerogative? Like, if she's bitching and moaning she has no money and can't afford a house, fair enough, but if she's prioritised Disney trips over a house until she's in her thirties, who cares? Honestly, I'd feel better about spending thousands on Disney before I suddenly have a mortgage to worry about, too haha. Dunno, just the way I see it tbh - enjoy travel and Disney etc while you can,. because it's so much more difficult to afford those things when you've got a mortgage/insurance/all the other joys of home ownership to worry about first :p

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she was explaining her "job" to the mortgage advisor 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeaah but that's kind of her prerogative? Like, if she's bitching and moaning she has no money and can't afford a house, fair enough, but if she's prioritised Disney trips over a house until she's in her thirties, who cares? Honestly, I'd feel better about spending thousands on Disney before I suddenly have a mortgage to worry about, too haha. Dunno, just the way I see it tbh - enjoy travel and Disney etc while you can,. because it's so much more difficult to afford those things when you've got a mortgage/insurance/all the other joys of home ownership to worry about first :p
Completely agree.

It is completely her choice, but just don't be surprised about the knock on effect those life decisions have. Not saying it's wrong or right but to make a big deal of finally owning a house when you spend thousands on other stuff seems a bit like bleeding poverty when its actually been your own choice to delay houses etc. and I say that as someone exactly in the same position.

Reactions: 1
So Victoria struggles with balance including stairs which she has mentioned many many times due to her TM. Yet they buy a three story house and put her office on the top floor!
I used to like her and could relate due to myself having several chronic debilitating conditions but I now find her more and more annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Victoria struggles with balance including stairs which she has mentioned many many times due to her TM. Yet they buy a three story house and put her office on the top floor!
I used to like her and could relate due to myself having several chronic debilitating conditions but I now find her more and more annoying.
She talks tit. In all her disney vlogs she’s made a song a dance about needing an accessible room so she can have a wet room. Yet in her most recent solo trip in Feb when she stayed in those non-Disney hotels, she had a bath tub shower that she would have had to step over and into. (Could see it in the mirror reflection when she was showing her outfits).

So all this bollocks “I need to have someone with me at all times and an accessible room so I don’t fall over” is shite. Wonder if the DWP know about her not really needing an accessible shower and that she travels across the world on her own.

Im not slating anyone who claims disability btw, but it boils my piss because I can just imagine how they have ramped it up (including carers allowance for Ian) to get as much as they can because she’s too lazy to get a job.
During lockdown she could have worked from hole doing the NHS test and trace on a laptop (saw it on bbc), working by the hour and getting paid.
Nah she’d rather drink biscuit brew and claim claim claim

I don’t think Ian would be eligible for a CA. You have to give up your job and care full time to be eligible

Reactions: 1
Just watched her moving vlog and the house is small. I thought it was a kitchen with dinning area but nope it’s also their lounge. Very cramped.

Reactions: 2
That house is absolutely crazy! It's got the smallest footprint in the world but is three stories tall? If she really has got mobility issues no way she would have bought that house. Anyone with mobility issues would be looking at a bungalow or a two story with a small staircase. I've suspected for some time that she uses her TM as an excuse and here is the evidence. She's fake as duck.

Reactions: 7
Also, who buys a house where you literally have to remove the built in wardrobe to fit your bed into the largest room in the house then there still isn't enough space to walk around the bed comfortably? Again, anyone with mobility issues could not cope with her bedroom setup.

And what's with her getting about 3,000 of those weird doll things she keeps in boxes for her birthday? Maybe it's just me but it seems like an odd choice for a woman who's almost 40.

Reactions: 7
That house is absolutely crazy! It's got the smallest footprint in the world but is three stories tall? If she really has got mobility issues no way she would have bought that house. Anyone with mobility issues would be looking at a bungalow or a two story with a small staircase. I've suspected for some time that she uses her TM as an excuse and here is the evidence. She's fake as duck.
I wonder if she will get a stair lift !?

I wonder why they’ve moved? Like they don’t seem to have had any reason and it’s quite small! I know I’m some parts near where she lives affordable property is quite hard to come by! So
Maybe this is just another step up the property ladder?

I love a three storey house. I think it’s a good house for two people. It gives them an office each, and a gaming room for Ian. I think, good luck to anyone moving forward in life in a positive way. Maybe the stairs is a deliberate choice to help her with her mobility?

I really like her little filming area. Very cool.

At least her Disney+ Video was better than brogan tates. That was a carcrash
I thought the same!

Just watching her house video. Why she has to point out that by the end of the day she "has different hair" I don't know. So she started with two pigtails and ended with one? I actually don't care!
Not sure why she has to keep apologising for the mess too. It's boxes and stuff! You've literally just moved in. You don't move house and throw your stuff in and it magically goes into the right places! 🙄
Good ol' Becky though! Could do with a friend like her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.