Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What vlogs? Lol she does less than Jack
Does she 🤣 I've not watched for ages too be honest just read the updates on here, I dipped in to them now and then at the start at that point she was still painting - in her coat 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone else on here thinking Victoria is a tad delusional thinking she will get to WDW at the end of January?

Im not the all seeing eye of the world and we all know anything can happen this year, but does she honestly think she will be flying to florida in 3 months??

I don't want to upset anyone as it is, but we are seeing currently 24, 000 cases a day in UK and its not slowing down anytime soon. Does victoria in denial honestly think the US will let us Brits into america within the next 3 months?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else on here thinking Victoria is a tad delusional thinking she will get to WDW at the end of January?

Im not the all seeing eye of the world and we all know anything can happen this year, but does she honestly think she will be flying to florida in 3 months??

I don't want to upset anyone as it is, but we are seeing currently 24, 000 cases a day in UK and its not slowing down anytime soon. Does victoria in denial honestly think the US will let us Brits into america within the next 3 months?
I agree but tbh she isnt alone, I'm amazed how some people think the dawning of the new year will make everything normal again. We are in for a rough winter, april will be lucky to see some normality but I honestly think america could be out for another year

Reactions: 6
She will not be going in January. I’m starting to think that 2021 is going to be a write off for anyone in the U.K.

Reactions: 5
She will not be going in January. I’m starting to think that 2021 is going to be a write off for anyone in the U.K.
I agree. The aim for us is to try and have some sort of normality in our country before we even consider exploring others. We also have Brexit to survive.

I think even more so if Biden gets in as he is more virus savvy than trump, so is more likely to keep borders closed for longer. Plus whatever happens in the election has potential to cause huge civil unrest. The tone deafness of disney vloggers just make them look so immature and pathetic. I love Disney, but at the moment, there are much bigger issues

Reactions: 9
I know her whole brand is Disney in detail (well now is the time to pounce on that surely) as tips will be cancelled for quite awhile, so I don’t see why she doesn’t make a video every week on the different resorts (include footage from where she’s stayed) and explain who it would be useful for etc, do a whole video on how to plan a holiday (aka what each stage means etc) and how DVC works, it can’t be that difficult but I know she moans about being late and tired but surely she’s got some knowledge

I would also hope that she doesn’t do the reacting to series anymore either

Reactions: 4
I can’t agree with “good for them for buying a house”

shes 37, he's 35. It’s crazy they’re only now buying a house and she still pretends they haven’t decided if they want kids 😐

I haven’t even watched their live as “background noise” for months, probably before the 24 hour steam 😂

is she still planning her September/October/November trips 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3

shes 37, he's 35. It’s crazy they’re only now buying a house and she still pretends they haven’t decided if they want kids 😐

I haven’t even watched their live as “background noise” for months, probably before the 24 hour steam 😂

She wouldn't want kids at Disney world. A kid won't sit on people mover all day and have a coffee in parks then go home..

She'd actually have to DO things in the parks

Welp England are going into a national lockdown again next week and you can only fly for business!

Still going to Disney this November Victoria?

Reactions: 2
New York is also tightening who can and cant enter and the rules if you do so even if an air bridge is agreed, I doubt she could travel onwards. It amazes me how people csnt see the situation we are in. Whether you agree with the restrictions or not, surely you can at least see the patterns and time lines everything is going to take by now.

I can't tit on them for only getting a house in their 30's. We didn't buy until I was 34, sometimes life doesn't go the way you expect it too (although we didn't have multiple disney trips in a year whilst we were renting, or any trips really!)

I can't believe Ian is 35, I would have put him as older than Victoria.

Reactions: 6
I can't tit on them for only getting a house in their 30's. We didn't buy until I was 34, sometimes life doesn't go the way you expect it too (although we didn't have multiple disney trips in a year whilst we were renting, or any trips really!)

I can't believe Ian is 35, I would have put him as older than Victoria.
but they didn’t get a house because they weren’t arsed getting one. Everything about victoria is lazy and sloth like 😂

Reactions: 4
Bleh really. I know many people in their late 30s who cannot afford a house. We really shaming young people who can't get mortgage in this climate? 🙄

• Heart
Yeah I dont think we can shame people for not affording a house. However, she CAN afford multiple trips to disney, all the disney overpriced junk, sit around creating very boring content instead of working a proper job or at least trying to make youtube pay more for her. If you really want a house sacrifices have to be made and if they'd not wasted money on disney they'd probably have got a house sooner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.