Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those black Minnie ears she just posted and called them ‘new’. I bought the same pair over 3 months ago. I think they may have even been for Halloween? Thought she was all about the detail.

Edit I just googled and they came out last August 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Catherine posted on IG that she got drenched. Where was Vicky then? Did her mop get spared? Also, Catherine has been posting way more on stories than the person that does this full time.

Reactions: 2
Seriously only vickie travel all the way to wdw to sit on her arse In magic kingdom and drink shite “coffee”🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
It’s clear she has no real need to keep going back. She clearly dosent enjoy it or really look forward to it, unlike someone who goes once or every few years.

Reactions: 5
It’s clear she has no real need to keep going back. She clearly dosent enjoy it or really look forward to it, unlike someone who goes once or every few years.
She has literally nothing going on in her life.

She's built her whole 'brand' around Disney, and can't segue onto anything else now, due to have never have left the Disney bubble during any of her trips to learn anything new

Reactions: 3
Might just be me but if my mate was in her pyjamas with wet hair and needed to go to reception for a hair dryer, I'd volunteer to get it for her... or was the TM flaring up then?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might just be me but if my mate was in her pyjamas with wet hair and needed to go to reception for a hair dryer, I'd volunteer to get it for her... or was the TM flaring up then?
Orr use your mobile to call hotel and ask!
---

All the wonderful advice about using the Elizabeth Line which doesn't serve Kings Cross, so really just get the Ham & City line from Paddington direct there!

• Haha
“It’s been a minute” no it hasn’t it’s been 4 years numpty

And you are English it’s maths not math. She’s driving me nuts and it’s only a few minutes in.

Get off your arse and go get a hairdryer if your friend has just got out of the shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this vlog was a bit boring.

She’s most entertaining (ie most “Alan Partridge with hair extensions”) when she’s travelling solo.

Had to come on and post because I'm fuming!!!

Started this vlog and straight away its a free trip!! duck off Victoria!!! Lazy witch! Most folk spent months if not all year to save up for a trip, she gets a gifted trip for absolutely no reason.

DisneyParksUK are so out of touch with the general population, I bet that whole "Disney UK Biggest Fan" they promoted will be won by some bleeping bleep like this!

Reactions: 11
Thought exactly the same thing. I got the feeling that she felt Becky was talking too much and interfering. Like back in the room she clearly wanted Vic to turn the camera on her even though she was in bed.
Bought more Disney shite, although DLP doesn't seem as expensive as the American parks.

I really want her to go on a trip with Gary C. I think they’d just spend a week in their room like two massive slugs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Vicky, you're English. It's ok to say "maths."

I swear the English accent + American words throws me every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching the slog now…

‘I’m never up this early unless it’s for Disney!’ Yes Vicks whilst most of the people your age or are working full time jobs, we are usually up between 530 and 630 ready to leave the house at 730…

just booked a last min trip leaving on Wed and we couldn’t justify staying at Hotel New York due to the price and this lazy grifter gets it for free 🤬🤬🤬 also, I’ve never stayed there but even I knew the mirror and the TV are the same thing. Clearly she hasn’t even looked at the hotel in prep for the trip. I can’t believe Disney have sent her on this trip
---

‘I believe the Disneyland Hotel is closed’ Yep Vicky, the Disneyland Hotel has been closed for ages, you twonk

Last edited:
Just watching the slog now… we’ve just booked a last min trip leaving on Wed and we couldn’t justify staying at Hotel New York due to the price and this lazy grifter gets it for free 🤬🤬🤬 also, I’ve never stayed there but even I knew the mirror and the TV are the same thing. Clearly she hasn’t even looked at the hotel in prep for the trip. I can’t believe Disney have sent her on this trip
---

‘I believe the Disneyland Hotel is closed’ Yep Vicky, the Disneyland Hotel has been closed for ages, you twonk
Yeah, Disney in Detail at her best huh? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah last time we went for 2 night/3 days a Hotel NY/Marvel was 490 more than Sequoia and 580 more than Cheyenne. Could not justify that kind of money. Nearly a weeks wages. Of course the deluxes in WDW are a weeks wages per night now. I’ve always thought the quote page on the site should have instructions written on it to revive the person who just saw the quote!

I think vloggers rub people up the wrong way especially at the moment because even when they’re bone idle with poor content they get free stuff the rest of us who work very hard in essential jobs could not afford. Throw in some of them being grifters and welfare frauds…….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.