Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah last time we went for 2 night/3 days a Hotel NY/Marvel was 490 more than Sequoia and 580 more than Cheyenne. Could not justify that kind of money. Nearly a weeks wages. Of course the deluxes in WDW are a weeks wages per night now. I’ve always thought the quote page on the site should have instructions written on it to revive the person who just saw the quote!

I think vloggers rub people up the wrong way especially at the moment because even when they’re bone idle with poor content they get free stuff the rest of us who work very hard in essential jobs could not afford. Throw in some of them being grifters and welfare frauds…….
Yep we’re doing Newport Bay this time as there was little price difference between there and Cheyenne which is where we stayed last time (wasn’t v impressed with rooms there last time so said wouldn’t stay again. Cobwebs everywhere and the room smelt musty. Had to keep the window open in November 🤦🏻‍♀️). Funny how the vlog went out on time when Disney were paying for her trip yet more often than not, she has an excuse for it not going out on time… I also noticed she hadn’t changed her name yet insinuated on a prev vlog that her and Ian were divorced… it’s not like she has to keep her surname as she’s known by it or anything

Reactions: 1
… I also noticed she hadn’t changed her name yet insinuated on a prev vlog that her and Ian were divorced… it’s not like she has to keep her surname as she’s known by it or anything
I did some snooping on Facebook a few months ago and found a profile with (what is presumably) her maiden name on it. It had been recently updated.

So I was also confused to see her married name on the screen. Maybe her DVC is still in Ian’s surname so she books all her Disney trips like that? Or potentially her passport is still in his surname?

Reactions: 3
She’s actually a lazy c”nt isn’t she? Could she really not have asked for a hairdryer for Becky instead of sending her down wet through and in her pjs?

Reactions: 8
She’s actually a lazy c”nt isn’t she? Could she really not have asked for a hairdryer for Becky instead of sending her down wet through and in her pjs?
And yet people on here insist that she's a good friend. I really don't think she is. She's a user who latches onto people and sucks them dry. She's incredibly selfish, living in her own tiny bubble. What sort of a friend CBA going down to reception (in a lift so no physical effort whatsoever) to help a friend?

Reactions: 6
Yep I thought this exact same thing! Any normal friend would be like, oh don't worry I'll nip down! But not lazy Plate Face!

Also I swear she's trying to turn Becky into a Gary C type character in this vlog. Trying to make it a "thing" that she wanted a new mug, and laughing at everything Becky did as if it was hilarious. duck off Vicky.

• Haha
Yep I thought this exact same thing! Any normal friend would be like, oh don't worry I'll nip down! But not lazy Plate Face!

Also I swear she's trying to turn Becky into a Gary C type character in this vlog. Trying to make it a "thing" that she wanted a new mug, and laughing at everything Becky did as if it was hilarious. duck off Vicky.
Thought exactly the same, everything they did was centred around Becky and a mug, Becky going in shops etc. Awful vlog and she calls her herself detail but has none

Reactions: 6
I've always quite liked her vlogs, however I have had them on in the background whilst working (🤫) I'm off work this week and just watched it without any other distractions 😱 have they always been this dull?

I feel like a fool 🤣😆🤪

• Haha
I've always quite liked her vlogs, however I have had them on in the background whilst working (🤫) I'm off work this week and just watched it without any other distractions 😱 have they always been this dull?

I feel like a fool 🤣😆🤪
In a word, yes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I feel like a fool 🤣😆🤪
Yes... and they're all the same...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Disney in lack of detail got up seeeeewww early to get the Eurostar which was a couple hours, another train to the park which must have put her in the park for about 1pm, managed to be in the same park until 9pm for fireworks without going on a single ride?! We went in September and didn’t get to the park until 4pm on our first day we still managed to do about 8 rides?!? Why is she so shite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Disney in lack of detail got up seeeeewww early to get the Eurostar which was a couple hours, another train to the park which must have put her in the park for about 1pm, managed to be in the same park until 9pm for fireworks without going on a single ride?! We went in September and didn’t get to the park until 4pm on our first day we still managed to do about 8 rides?!? Why is she so shite?!
I imagine because she's in the Disney environment so much she actually doesn't savour it anymore as its nothing new or exciting, unlike the bulk of us who maybe only go once a year if lucky.

Reactions: 7
Even though most people have already said it, it's abundantly clear Vicky doesn't have much love for Disneyland Paris, hardly any posts, stories or reels on the gram whilst she was there AND on a press trip, a lot more now she's in Orlando though. I have to say, I hate the filter Catherine keeps putting on her stories

Re watching the vlog as I must have fallen asleep during it after reading here...

Why does she know jack tit about DLP, considering she is Disney in DETAIL!?
She should change it to Disney World in a little bit of detail!

She didn't know for sure that The Disneyland Hotel was closed, she had no idea what the canvas bags with the castle detail on is all about....FFS!

Reactions: 4
Re watching the vlog as I must have fallen asleep during it after reading here...

She didn't know for sure that The Disneyland Hotel was closed, she had no idea what the canvas bags with the castle detail on is all about....FFS!
Who do I send a complaint to about her press trip?
Disneyland Paris is probably one of the most beautifully made parks and has so many amazing details about it (Best castle imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

She knows duck all about WDW too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.