Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tabitha for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

In the inspiring words of Vicky, she knows we all love the Detail! šŸ˜‚

Roundup:

Already has a trip planned for Feb to WDW with someone

Has moved house with Kate however she kept on referring to ā€˜weā€™re movingā€™ but then Kate puts on ā€˜my houseā€™ so we think Vickstar is living it up in a box room yet again and not moving out on her own (she must tit money though to be able to afford multiple trips to WDW šŸ¤”)

Went to Disneyland Cali on a ā€˜pressā€™ gifted trip; we have no idea why but heads should roll whoever put her on it

Still as boring as ever and ā€˜obsessedā€™ and ā€˜this is everythingā€™

Still wears the god awful playsuits that her Mum makes her and the awful bleached hair

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder who her next travel buddy will be. Sheā€™s been so secretive about it. Being that theyā€™re still friends and on good terms, I really wish it were Ian! Her first trip to Orlando ever was with an ex boyfriend so why not her now ex-husband?

Reactions: 1
I wonder who her next travel buddy will be. Sheā€™s been so secretive about it. Being that theyā€™re still friends and on good terms, I really wish it were Ian! Her first trip to Orlando ever was with an ex boyfriend so why not her now ex-husband?
Ooh, I didn't know that!

Her new vlog was just as crap and repetitive as ever.
Starbucks coffee - check
Does 2 rides all day - check
More coffee - check
Starts feeling ill- check

She truly is a bleeping state.

8849B25C-402E-4714-9A5C-BA91F7EAC864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Could be the guy she paired up with in California

weā€™ve all said she obviously eats way more than she shows on camera ā€¦ so much for the ā€œI havenā€™t eaten anything todayā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A snack? Yeah a huge carrot cake from Starbucks and a joffreys.
Iā€™d say sheā€™s bigger than Brogan, and with the amount brogan eats, vicky clearly eats more than she admits.

Reactions: 4
A snack? Yeah a huge carrot cake from Starbucks and a joffreys.
Iā€™d say sheā€™s bigger than Brogan, and with the amount brogan eats, vicky clearly eats more than she admits.
That's the issue with a lot of people, unless it's a proper meal they consider anything else a snack and probably don't consider the calorie content, I've done stuff like that myself, left lunch too late and thought if I have lunch now I won't eat my dinner so I'll have a snack, the snack being more calories than the lunch would have been but because it's not as filling leaves room for dinner ... I had a šŸ¤Æ moment when I realised šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

She feels a bit under the weather.......who would have thought after drinking all that coffee, sugary drinks, fruit scones etc! Eat a sandwhich you head!
Edited to add she also had sugary drinks and snacks in Ogas Cantina.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My money is that it will be becky for the feb trip.
And i can tell u the reason she felt "under the weather" she had two sugar laden coffee's while having her afternoon resort break.

Could be the guy she paired up with in California
I think sheā€™s going with her mum. If so, I hope she doesnā€™t make them dreadful matching ā€˜play suitsā€™ - they really are the most awful unflattering outdated outfits Iā€™ve seen in a while (apart from the lodge guys in their 1990s sports direct gear šŸ¤¢)

Reactions: 3
I think sheā€™s going with her mum. If so, I hope she doesnā€™t make them dreadful matching ā€˜play suitsā€™ - they really are the most awful unflattering outdated outfits Iā€™ve seen in a while (apart from the lodge guys in their 1990s sports direct gear šŸ¤¢)
that would be total cringe

Reactions: 1
Why didn't she just queue up for 45 minutes to ride Runaway Minetrain if she wanted to ride it, it was hardly a long queue!!

"4 rides today, I'll be happy with that" she said at HS, I'd be raging paying for Genie+ then wasting it on rides like The Land, for most people who save for years and don't go often we have to try and make the most of Genie+ and our time there. She went early and sat in a bloody Starbucks eating, left Epcot early, sat in another Resort then had the same meal she always has. No detail at all about her Annual Pass cost, no detail on anything!!

Best quote:
"You guys know I love a salad" - Ermmmm, what?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why didn't she just queue up for 45 minutes to ride Runaway Minetrain if she wanted to ride it, it was hardly a long queue!!

"4 rides today, I'll be happy with that" she said at HS, I'd be raging paying for Genie+ then wasting it on rides like The Land, for most people who save for years and don't go often we have to try and make the most of Genie+ and our time there. She went early and sat in a bloody Starbucks eating, left Epcot early, sat in another Resort then had the same meal she always has. No detail at all about her Annual Pass cost, no detail on anything!!

Best quote:
"You guys know I love a salad" - Ermmmm, what?
I'd be fuming at 4 rides without Genie+. But I guess if you're only in the parks from midday till about 6 with food stops in between šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
28th Dec and sheā€™s still only managed 2 vlogmas šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ even worse than last year šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.