Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might......after the poor tag along takes 40000000 pictures of Vicky with a food item and generally swoons over her!
I got the impression the girl is either very impressed by Vicky or is using her to promote her own channel and shop 🤷‍♀️
She seems quite simple so I reckon she's impressed by her, how old is Katnip do we know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems quite simple so I reckon she's impressed by her, how old is Katnip do we know?
Her business has been going for a few years, she employs people and her hubby works for her too now,
her Katnipp YouTube channel has over 170k followers. Katnipp is doing well. I wish my business was doing as well!😅

Reactions: 1
Her business has been going for a few years, she employs people and her hubby works for her too now,
her Katnipp YouTube channel has over 170k followers. Katnipp is doing well. I wish my business was doing as well!😅
Yes I know this, I meant more like not worldly or streetsmart so probably impressed by an older lady who goes off on holidays on her own

Looks like it’s just her and Katnip but guess which is Vickys filtered to duck photo and the one not taken by her 😂

CAD95952-F750-42AB-9078-69F1368D372C.jpeg

A7467A1E-C8BA-45B0-A5DB-8B4244880484.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like it’s just her and Katnip but guess which is Vickys filtered to duck photo and the one not taken by her 😂

View attachment 1929428
View attachment 1929430
Back from Paris straight to WDW... yeah, that FREE trip to DLP which she said was an Ad/Press trip from which she posted about 3 piccies on Instagram... ffs, most normal people would probably post more than that - and she's be gifted this as advertising, for which Disney have had duck all return from as far as I can see!

Reactions: 9
I’d say I’ll keep an eye out for her while I’m here but I don’t spend all my time in hotel lobby’s or Joffrey’s queues so it’s unlikely I’ll spot her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say I’ll keep an eye out for her while I’m here but I don’t spend all my time in hotel lobby’s or Joffrey’s queues so it’s unlikely I’ll spot her!
Just follow the trail of melted make up pouring off her face and down main street

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are Disney vloggers either on the level of OHana of 3 - arse crack showing in stained baggy clothes or Miss Piggy Vicky going on a night out in town. There’s no in between.

• Haha
I had a dream last night in which Vicky was accused of committing a petty crime (jaywalking or something) whilst in Orlando and was banged up.

She had to share a cell in that Florida prison with Ghislaine Maxwell.

8381-D121-DF94-467-A-AFB0-21883441-FF60.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s been chucking it down in Magic Kingdom (luckily I had a lunch res booked!) wonder how her hair has faired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s been chucking it down in Magic Kingdom (luckily I had a lunch res booked!) wonder how her hair has faired 😂
Watch out for the tidal wave of hair extensions, mascara and other make up flowing down Main Street

• Haha
She'll have taken the KittyKat girl off to a resort lobby 'for a rest' before that rain came down!

• Haha
"I've been getting loads of questions about this dress"

Lies. No one cares about it, its as boring as you are.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.