Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do I send a complaint to about her press trip?
Disneyland Paris is probably one of the most beautifully made parks and has so many amazing details about it (Best castle imo)
If you find out, let me know – I want to know why she was given a freebie when she produces such poor content!?!

Reactions: 6
Who do I send a complaint to about her press trip?
Disneyland Paris is probably one of the most beautifully made parks and has so many amazing details about it (Best castle imo)
Absolutely love DLP. 💯 the prettiest Castle. I’m wondering if she has a friend who works for Disney Parks UK. It’s the only explanation for her being gifted another trip after the tit show which was the California trip. Having seen the limited far from informative content she put out (late!!) from that trip why on earth would anyone in their right minds gift her another. She’s not exactly showcasing their parks for them.

Reactions: 7
Please don’t tell me she is only just getting into Epcot at the time she posted that last story? It’s from the International Gateway entrance so maybe just leaving but you never know with her

Reactions: 1
Absolutely love DLP. 💯 the prettiest Castle. I’m wondering if she has a friend who works for Disney Parks UK. It’s the only explanation for her being gifted another trip after the tit show which was the California trip. Having seen the limited far from informative content she put out (late!!) from that trip why on earth would anyone in their right minds gift her another. She’s not exactly showcasing their parks for them.
I'm also convinced she's friends with someone who organises these trips.... absolutely no other explanation otherwise

Reactions: 4
She mentioned how short notice the trip was. My theory is someone had to drop and she was a late replacement. No job equals no commitments.

Reactions: 7
She mentioned how short notice the trip was. My theory is someone had to drop and she was a late replacement. No job equals no commitments.
Yeah I think that makes sense I don't think she has any connections, I would love to know what part of the trip was gifted, was it travel, hotel and tickets or just bits of it?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think that makes sense I don't think she has any connections, I would love to know what part of the trip was gifted, was it travel, hotel and tickets or just bits of it?
I imagined it was tickets and hotel as there is no way she would book the Hotel New York. She didn’t even know the TV and the mirror was the same thing. Probs other press-y bits she gets to see too. Which is a joke as she is legit the worst person for gifting this trip for

I imagined it was tickets and hotel as there is no way she would book the Hotel New York. She didn’t even know the TV and the mirror was the same thing. Probs other press-y bits she gets to see too. Which is a joke as she is legit the worst person for gifting this trip for
I would assume travel as well as they met 'the team' at St Pancras and went in some sort of lounge where they had coffee 😲 and I think they travelled Standard Premier, not that she gave much info on the travel at all

I would assume travel as well as they met 'the team' at St Pancras and went in some sort of lounge where they had coffee 😲 and I think they travelled Standard Premier, not that she gave much info on the travel at all
Oh yes you’re right! Just absurd giving her all of that for free 🤦🏻‍♀️

Utter madness! And she won't change how she is because she keeps getting all these paid for trips

Disney have announced they are laying off 7,000 staff, yet still piss money up a wall to give this lazy slob freebies, for no demonstrable return?

I would love to see DPUKs justification for gifting her stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Disney have announced they are laying off 7,000 staff, yet still piss money up a wall to give this lazy slob freebies, for no demonstrable return?

I would love to see DPUKs justification for gifting her stuff.
I hope we see an end to the culture of gifting to the lazy and incompetent supposed social media influencers.

Reactions: 8
There’s some sort of DVC members event thing in Orlando at the min that a couple of people I follow are going to or have been to but no mention from Vicks?

Reactions: 2
I hope we see an end to the culture of gifting to the lazy and incompetent supposed social media influencers.
I will tell you, I used to work in a team that outreached to influencers and we all said the same thing.
It sucks to work an entire month 200+ hours on a campaign and then for an influencer to get paid the exact same for just doing 1 post. Then they started asking for even more money, felt good to turn them down because of budget. It’s disgusting and disrespectful to us.
Yet they still like to tell us they work so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know how people find her content useful. All the videos from most vloggers (certainly UK ones) are all the same as the dozen other trips they’ve done. She should change her name to Disney going through the motions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know how people find her content useful. All the videos from most vloggers (certainly UK ones) are all the same as the dozen other trips they’ve done. She should change her name to Disney going through the motions
'Disney gone stale'

Sort of rhymes with detail 😂

• Haha
People probably use her channel for escapism because of how often she goes.
She knows F all considering she goes so often.
What I find funny was the DLC gifted trip for D23 she didn’t know mr toad had a ride there and mr toad is her favourite? Righhhttt and yet she named her channel disney in detail! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.