Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second photo is what Ian used to see when they were bumping uglies 😂
He waited until she was asleep and snoring her tits off before climbing on and hammering away before she wakes and demands feeding?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next week on ‘Benefits Street’…. A strange letter arrives which leaves both Gary and Vicky startled - an electricity bill? What’s that? Gary C becomes ill after living off biscuit brew tea and fruit corners, he begs Vicky to drive to Asda to buy his favourite Mr Kipling cakes to help him recover but she’s too busy that day making a thumbnail. He settles for bandages on his legs.
A quick visit from Vicky’s mum, accompanied with handmade playsuits for Ohh Little Micky. Social butterfly, Gary C has a big day out with his friends. Whilst getting ready he tries to get to grips with an iron before realising Vicky’s GHDs are for hair, not clothes. A fire starts. Gary, suddenly healthy again, Moo Moo Sharoos his way out on his wheelchair, but Vicky is still inside making a thumbnail (it’s been 2 weeks). Will she survive?
Haaaaa this is absolutely brilliantly hilarious 🤣

• Heart
Next week on ‘Benefits Street’…. A strange letter arrives which leaves both Gary and Vicky startled - an electricity bill? What’s that? Gary C becomes ill after living off biscuit brew tea and fruit corners, he begs Vicky to drive to Asda to buy his favourite Mr Kipling cakes to help him recover but she’s too busy that day making a thumbnail. He settles for bandages on his legs.
A quick visit from Vicky’s mum, accompanied with handmade playsuits for Ohh Little Micky. Social butterfly, Gary C has a big day out with his friends. Whilst getting ready he tries to get to grips with an iron before realising Vicky’s GHDs are for hair, not clothes. A fire starts. Gary, suddenly healthy again, Moo Moo Sharoos his way out on his wheelchair, but Vicky is still inside making a thumbnail (it’s been 2 weeks). Will she survive?
Superb

• Heart
Amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What Vicky really means is, now that Ian has left, her own workload has drastically increased and she’s not used to it so she can’t cope. But if Ian could do that in an addition to his full-time job, then it makes absolutely no sense that she can’t cope with the extra tasks that he has now abandoned.

Reactions: 9
What Vicky really means is, now that Ian has left, her own workload has drastically increased and she’s not used to it so she can’t cope. But if Ian could do that in an addition to his full-time job, then it makes absolutely no sense that she can’t cope with the extra tasks that he has now abandoned.
And let's not forget, it was a pretty demanding job which involved a lot of international travel. He was also able to actively participate in many hobbies.

All this little outburst has proven is that Ian did everything for her and she's really struggling without him. Jeez, lady, get some self respect and learn how to be independent! You're 40, not 4, the little helpless girl act is not appropriate.

Reactions: 6
The second photo is what Ian used to see when they were bumping uglies 😂
Her foreplay was "Pully my nightie down when you're finished"
---

Tbf it was closed on her only other trip to DLP if I recall but yeah she wouldn't have queued and she certainly won't go on it again 🤣 I must admit it did catch me out the first time
Fair enough... but then again, as a Disney "influencer" she should be visiting DLP a lot more.

• Haha
Looks like Catherine from Katnipp is going to be the disney friend.
Eek, as pleasant as they both are I fear this is going to be the dullest ever vlog series, neither of then have any oomph

• Haha
Katnipp's voice grates me. She goes on a LOT of trips, so kudos to her for working hard and being able to afford them. I don't know why, but she also weirds me out about how obsessed with food she is even after having a bypass? She buys a lot of food and then I assume throws it away? Hate seeing food waste. Just don't order so much food?

Oh no I can’t stand her voice… wonder if the boyfriend is going as last time he looked incredibly bored when they were in the parks together with DID 😂

• Haha
She’s obviously sat on a stool or something but I love how the positioning of the door handle on the left hand side makes it look like she’s 3 foot tall.

9-A1062-FF-2-A21-494-A-8-E1-B-B7-FB6-E6-AFF6-E.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it's a trip with just the two of them it might not end well! Brogan and Charlotte vibes for me

• Haha
If it's a trip with just the two of them it might not end well! Brogan and Charlotte vibes for me
Yeah you could be right, they'll probably do their own thing a fair bit. That would be my type of holiday 🤣 I've done a solo trip and loved it but I would have liked to have had someone to meet up for lunch, dinner or drinks a couple of times

Reactions: 2
Yeah you could be right, they'll probably do their own thing a fair bit. That would be my type of holiday 🤣 I've done a solo trip and loved it but I would have liked to have had someone to meet up for lunch, dinner or drinks a couple of times
They might......after the poor tag along takes 40000000 pictures of Vicky with a food item and generally swoons over her!
I got the impression the girl is either very impressed by Vicky or is using her to promote her own channel and shop 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.