Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t know that Japanese books are read back to front, is that not one of the facts you learn and retain when you’re a kid? And she’s been to Japan?
It's not something I knew tbh, certainly don't remember being taught that at school. I only learnt about it due to my interest in Japanese culture later in life

Reactions: 1
It's not something I knew tbh, certainly don't remember being taught that at school. I only learnt about it due to my interest in Japanese culture later in life
Ahh maybe was just one of those random facts that went around my school - wasn’t a taught thing, more like it “did you know!” kinda thing.

Reactions: 2
Ahh maybe was just one of those random facts that went around my school - wasn’t a taught thing, more like it “did you know!” kinda thing.
Let's be real, Victoria would probably be shocked that they spoke a different language in japan, never mind anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.