Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should go and look at Michaeldoesdiz on insta as he gives a lot of content each day! I know she probably wants to wait for the vlogs but as she will release one a week its to late by then!
Sam4G0d is constantly putting videos out, chock full of info/details/reviews, so Vick has no excuse.

Really annoys me when these vloggers etc choose style over practicality! I'd rather her wear a massive thick coat that makes her look twice the size then have her in a jacket she can't do up, complaining every 5 minutes that she's cold. We know it's cold, we know people wear winter coats in the cold...we don't care what you look like!
As above, Sam will wear stuff to be comfortable, thick padded jackets, woolly hat, scarves etc, rather than 'stylish'

It's the difference between a vlogger doing their job, and a grifter trying to catfish a simpleton to pay her credit cards off

Reactions: 8
Oh god. It's started already, 'crush's coater was a bit intense' what's the betting she had a sit down afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been to DLP before and not rode Crush? :unsure:
1. It's far too intense a ride for her.
2. The queues are always longer than she CBA with.
Basically, if it's not a walk onto the People Mover she ain't going on it (unless Adam makes her).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she claim to be "...all about the detail..." if she doesn't ride the most popular rides?

Oh, that's right, she's a bone idle slob who only thinks about the people mover, Joffry's, cakes, Uber Eats, and why Ian dumped her

Reactions: 6
Just watching her productivity video on her personal channel. She said she cant cope with 2 YouTube channels (that might as well just be one) and a patreon (that she hasn’t touched for months).

Literally says you have to do the tags and thumbnails for the videos as well so it’s a lot for one person!! 🤣🤣 I used to publish YouTube videos as a small part of for my old job and it takes a minute! I can’t get over her. Would love to see her spend 1 day doing a normal job and see how she copes.
D451380B-9487-4B67-969A-8DCDF3095349.jpeg

B4C0518B-E8C7-4175-BBE8-A13430A8A4F3.jpeg

I resent how she constantly says she’s just one person and doing it alone, yes Vicky, same as everyone who works. We don’t have others doing it for us on the side you know. It’s called being an adult and being responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watching her productivity video on her personal channel. She said she cant cope with 2 YouTube channels (that might as well just be one) and a patreon (that she hasn’t touched for months).

Literally says you have to do the tags and thumbnails for the videos as well so it’s a lot for one person!! 🤣🤣 I used to publish YouTube videos as a small part of for my old job and it takes a minute! I can’t get over her. Would love to see her spend 1 day doing a normal job and see how she copes.
View attachment 1921918
View attachment 1921922

I resent how she constantly says she’s just one person and doing it alone, yes Vicky, same as everyone who works. We don’t have others doing it for us on the side you know. It’s called being an adult and being responsible.
Yet strangely - there are literally thousands of people on YouTube doing that very thing... some who have day jobs too!
This is the only thing she has, and is moaning how hard it is... which makes me question again how...HOW... does she keep getting these freebie trips off DisneyParksUK?!?

Yet strangely - there are literally thousands of people on YouTube doing that very thing... some who have day jobs too!
This is the only thing she has, and is moaning how hard it is... which makes me question again how...HOW... does she keep getting these freebie trips off DisneyParksUK?!?
Shawn off of Theme Parks Worldwide edits and uploads his videos often the same day or the day after spending a full day in the park (and actually going on rides, who knew?). She's just incredibly lazy. As you say, it is not demanding or difficult in any way. It's no wonder she couldn't hold down a paid job, any amount of effort needed by her, however minimal, will be too much effort for her.

Reactions: 7
It’s one of the reason Tattle exists. People are fed up of lazy, out of touch influencers who say adding a thumbnail is too much hard work for them, go on holiday 6x a year and are still gifted free expensive trips. Whilst everyone else is working 40hours a week, saving up to do just one.

how can she not see how ridiculous she sounds?
---

Oh and let’s not gloss over the fact that she’s done a 2023 goal setting video at the very end of Jan. start how you mean to go on, Vicky love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1921918
View attachment 1921922

40, or thereabouts, and still can't act like a bleeping adult and take responsibility for herself.

Pathetic.

Oh god I can't even. She has no self awareness does she.

Even IF thumbnails did take ages (they dont, especially once you have been doing it for a while), hers are so basic that they should take a few minutes to do...so has the most basic and boring thumbnails with little creativity in them

She is just incredibly tit at youtube.

Also...the irony of her (of all people) doing a video on productivity

She really needs a wake up call. Losing Ian only made it worse. Kate needs to throw her out. Imagine if she didn’t have Mom to make her clothes. She is worse than Gary C!

Reactions: 6
Tbf it was closed on her only other trip to DLP if I recall but yeah she wouldn't have queued and she certainly won't go on it again 🤣 I must admit it did catch me out the first time

Reactions: 1
She really needs a wake up call. Losing Ian only made it worse. Kate needs to throw her out. Imagine if she didn’t have Mom to make her clothes. She is worse than Gary C!
Oh I don't know about that

I'd quite like a social experiment and put both of them in a house and watch them try to survive

• Haha

View attachment 1921918
View attachment 1921922

The second photo is what Ian used to see when they were bumping uglies 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I don't know about that

I'd quite like a social experiment and put both of them in a house and watch them try to survive
Next week on ‘Benefits Street’…. A strange letter arrives which leaves both Gary and Vicky startled - an electricity bill? What’s that? Gary C becomes ill after living off biscuit brew tea and fruit corners, he begs Vicky to drive to Asda to buy his favourite Mr Kipling cakes to help him recover but she’s too busy that day making a thumbnail. He settles for bandages on his legs.
A quick visit from Vicky’s mum, accompanied with handmade playsuits for Ohh Little Micky. Social butterfly, Gary C has a big day out with his friends. Whilst getting ready he tries to get to grips with an iron before realising Vicky’s GHDs are for hair, not clothes. A fire starts. Gary, suddenly healthy again, Moo Moo Sharoos his way out on his wheelchair, but Vicky is still inside making a thumbnail (it’s been 2 weeks). Will she survive?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Next week on ‘Benefits Street’…. A strange letter arrives which leaves both Gary and Vicky startled - an electricity bill? What’s that? Gary C becomes ill after living off biscuit brew tea and fruit corners, he begs Vicky to drive to Asda to buy his favourite Mr Kipling cakes to help him recover but she’s too busy that day making a thumbnail. He settles for bandages on his legs.
A quick visit from Vicky’s mum, accompanied with handmade playsuits for Ohh Little Micky. Social butterfly, Gary C has a big day out with his friends. Whilst getting ready he tries to get to grips with an iron before realising Vicky’s GHDs are for hair, not clothes. A fire starts. Gary, suddenly healthy again, Moo Moo Sharoos his way out on his wheelchair, but Vicky is still inside making a thumbnail (it’s been 2 weeks). Will she survive?
In vics voice...'this....is.....everyythhhhiinng'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.