Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will struggle......no starbucks in the parks and no joffreys at all and certainly no cheese Danish 😲

I just hope she does it a bit more justice this time, her previous series wound me up!

---

And she's off to Orlando in 6 days.....WTF
Didn't she say in her goals video that she wasn't going to book things so close together? Going on a press trip and then a friends wedding the day after wore her put, I'd imagine DLP then WDW would be more difficult 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re doing a chatty vlog tomorrow. Don’t forget they have real grown up jobs and David is doing his masters too.

probs just busy.

Reactions: 2
Ironic how her last and only other DLP trip was in January also….. and she hated the weather so much she vowed never to do DLP in winter again!
Disney chose one of the cheapest times to “invite” her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her vlogs can be so annoyingly bad when she fixates on something that she doesn't like, has happen to her or can't handle. She goes on about it all the time during the vlog. Her Paris vlogs were a prime example of that, it being cold and the smell.

She seems to be really working on her channel and has posted quite a few videos on her Victoria channel which I've enjoyed (background noise so not totally focused on them) so I have high hopes for her upcoming Disney vlogs.

However, I do say this every single time she announces new trips and it's always a let down 🙈

Reactions: 1
She seems to be really working on her channel and has posted quite a few videos on her Victoria channel which I've enjoyed (background noise so not totally focused on them) so I have high hopes for her upcoming Disney vlogs.

However, I do say this every single time she announces new trips and it's always a let down 🙈
I expected more insta stories from DLP yesterday..... 3 things posted for an AD .....not a great start!

She should go and look at Michaeldoesdiz on insta as he gives a lot of content each day! I know she probably wants to wait for the vlogs but as she will release one a week its to late by then!

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see this AD PR car crash at DLP she will moan it’s cold and that Starbucks is closed.
Didn’t she slag off DLP not too long ago?
DLP deserves much better PR than what vic will offer.

I expected more insta stories from DLP yesterday..... 3 things posted for an AD .....not a great start!

She should go and look at Michaeldoesdiz on insta as he gives a lot of content each day! I know she probably wants to wait for the vlogs but as she will release one a week its to late by then!
Mind you he is problematic in many other ways.

Victoria is at least a better person than him

This is the annoyance I have - I mean, good luck to her getting free holidays - but surely after the Disneyland holiday, somebody at DisneyParksUK should have asked themselves "did we get value for money from her?"
At this point, I'm convinced she has a friend working for Disney who's got her name down on an "influencer list" ...hoping that the higher-ups don't notice.

---

The previous trip comprised of moaning about the weather (apparently it's cold in Paris in the winter, which came as a total surprise to our Vicky), moaning about a "funny smell" in Starbucks (which literally no-one else has ever noticed, myself included), moaning about it not being WDW, despite the obvious fact that because the parks are smaller and adjacent it's easier for people with limited mobility to get around (like our Vicky claims she has).

Absolutely no mention of the incredible theming (too busy moaning to open her eyes and see the beauty around her) and the fact that DLP has the best version of several rides (because she never goes on rides). She was exactly the same at Tokyo Disney, it wasn't WDW so it was crap. Which just exposed what a big fat fake she is because Tokyo Disney is well known as the absolute top tier for theming. She's fake as duck.
Agreed - love him or loathe him, Tom Corless at WDWNT rates DLP's main park and Tokyo DisneySea as the best Disney parks... and he has far more experience of all the Disney parks than our Vicky does.
Also worth noting that pretty much all ex Disney Imagineers rate DLP's main park as the best looking Disney park... but I guess you'd have to be an actual Disney fan to know things like that, and not someone with an obsession for only going to WDW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is the annoyance I have - I mean, good luck to her getting free holidays - but surely after the Disneyland holiday, somebody at DisneyParksUK should have asked themselves "did we get value for money from her?"
At this point, I'm convinced she has a friend working for Disney who's got her name down on an "influencer list" ...hoping that the higher-ups don't notice.

---

Agreed - love him or loathe him, Tom Corless at WDWNT rates DLP's main park and Tokyo DisneySea as the best Disney parks... and he has far more experience of all the Disney parks than our Vicky does.
Also worth noting that pretty much all ex Disney Imagineers rate DLP's main park as the best looking Disney park... but I guess you'd have to be an actual Disney fan to know things like that, and not someone with an obsession for only going to WDW.
So many US vloggers love DLP when they visit, It's so nice for them to rate our BTM the best etc!

Vicky barely rides anything, unless forced by Adam Hattan 🤣 so she wouldn't have a clue

So many US vloggers love DLP when they visit, It's so nice for them to rate our BTM the best etc!

Vicky barely rides anything, unless forced by Adam Hattan 🤣 so she wouldn't have a clue
The whole story behind BTM and Phantom Manor is fascinating and gives a whole new dimension to the rides. I doubt very much Little Miss Detail knows anything about it.
How early do we think she had to get up to get park ready, seeing as how she's on a press trip and there'll be a schedule? Also did she look at the decor and decide to blend in 🤣🤣
And wearing that bloody leather jacket again despite moaning that she was cold in it last year. Mind you, I don't suppose she actually owns a decent winter coat given that the only place she visits in the winter is WDW.

Reactions: 6
The whole story behind BTM and Phantom Manor is fascinating and gives a whole new dimension to the rides. I doubt very much Little Miss Detail knows anything about it.

And wearing that bloody leather jacket again despite moaning that she was cold in it last year. Mind you, I don't suppose she actually owns a decent winter coat given that the only place she visits in the winter is WDW.
Exactly!

And she doesn't (or can't) zip the jacket up either!

• Haha
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely no warmth in a leather jacket. A lovely padded coat that she can zip up with a scarf.... with the added bonus that the scarf would hide the chinny chin chins 🤣🤣

• Haha

Really annoys me when these vloggers etc choose style over practicality! I'd rather her wear a massive thick coat that makes her look twice the size then have her in a jacket she can't do up, complaining every 5 minutes that she's cold. We know it's cold, we know people wear winter coats in the cold...we don't care what you look like!

• Haha
Really annoys me when these vloggers etc choose style over practicality! I'd rather her wear a massive thick coat that makes her look twice the size then have her in a jacket she can't do up, complaining every 5 minutes that she's cold. We know it's cold, we know people wear winter coats in the cold...we don't care what you look like!
And it's not even as if the way she wears it is particularly stylish anyway. She always looks like a bag of spuds anyway so she may as well be warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I remember last time her and Becky that those cowl type scarves. Wear a big scarf that covers your neck (and chins)

I was in DLP 2 weeks ago and had a big coat, scarf, hat and gloves on most of the time! I looked horrendous but I was warm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.