Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t checked but still no vlog I take it? Also, Kate doesn’t seem to be appearing much in her photos…? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Vicky absolutely hated Adam in this moment

Attachments

• Haha
In Vicky’s defence, I suspect anyone who has spent more than 7 minutes with Adam hates him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was surprised how she snuffled away on the corn in a recent vlog I watched. It was unlike her usual dainty attempts at eating.

And Adam REALLY shouldn't be throwing shade on anyone when it comes to eating or looks

Reactions: 7
Not a chance, she'd have to admit she's obese, something that will never happen
Or she would do it and then act like she's always looked like this, or it's the disney steps or some other ridiculous excuse

Reactions: 4
The issue with Ozempic is that it’s taken by injection. Ive seen vloggers say they dont take it for that reason; they just cant do needles. I wouldnt be surprised if that was an issue for Vicky.
i bet she would do an oral pill though.

If she doesn’t like needles she should at least ask her doctor to put her on Metformin. I’ve never seen someone with such a big, fat, blob face 😳 She doesn’t have a neck anymore either. She definitely has diabetes or is pre diabetic. I’d kill to see her labs.

Reactions: 4
I have a theory about this, DCL is more expensive generally but the Europe sailings are particularly high. Because of this they have mostly attracted dvc owners, DINKs and retirees who buy into the disney brand, due to the service compared with other lines. Just like adventure by disney..

They aren't getting an average family with 2.5 kids paying 4-6k for a cruise that goes to Liverpool and jersey. They would likely see that price and go to florida for 2 weeks.

This is not true across the Atlantic where short disney Bahamas cruises are slightly more comparable.

This demographic is hopping over to virgin in droves. They are new on the market and have been priced really cheaply in europe the last few years. They are now getting very expensive and people are getting bored of their copy paste ship building approach.

So we will see what happens
I’m dvc and I’d never use my points in exchange for a cruise as your cheaper to pay cash price, that’s a given in the dvc community. I sail Disney cruise as I love the service and dining but it is expensive. Even without my kids I’d sail Disney, it can be as Disney as you want it to be. We tend to head to the adults only area during the day and at night
Victoria would never pay for a cruise, she likes parks as she can roll in there at lunchtime after laying in bed all day, port excursions are early mornings

Reactions: 1
I have a theory about this, DCL is more expensive generally but the Europe sailings are particularly high. Because of this they have mostly attracted dvc owners, DINKs and retirees who buy into the disney brand, due to the service compared with other lines. Just like adventure by disney..

They aren't getting an average family with 2.5 kids paying 4-6k for a cruise that goes to Liverpool and jersey. They would likely see that price and go to florida for 2 weeks.

This is not true across the Atlantic where short disney Bahamas cruises are slightly more comparable.

This demographic is hopping over to virgin in droves. They are new on the market and have been priced really cheaply in europe the last few years. They are now getting very expensive and people are getting bored of their copy paste ship building approach.

So we will see what happens
Agreed, I don't see the point in the EU Disney Cruises.

Note: Anyone using their DVC points for a cruise needs their head seeing to, it's literally the worst value doing it that way!
---
I’m dvc and I’d never use my points in exchange for a cruise as your cheaper to pay cash price, that’s a given in the dvc community.
Beat me to it!

When we wer buying ours (resale, during COVID) we were watching a lot of videos and it's surprising how many people claimed to have used their points for cruising because 'they like to know where they are with money'!

Reactions: 1
So she was a gifted a cruise that she would never have taken with her own money. OTOH Hattan and LeForrge took a Med cruise on DCL last summer. She paid 5k for a guaranteed balcony, he paid 7.5K for a family balcony. Plus spa (him), excursions (her), Palo, water package, Rainforest passes, port transfers. 15 grand paid between them........and Disney gave them zip. Wouldn't even throw them a free bottle of water in the cabin. So is that what Disney does? If an influencer can pay for it themselves Disney says ''no need to invite them, they'll pay us and give us publicity'' Not that I want to see Hattan and those in his orbit getting invited along but ...Vicky? That Andrew guy? Bizzare choices.

Reactions: 8
So she was a gifted a cruise that she would never have taken with her own money. OTOH Hattan and LeForrge took a Med cruise on DCL last summer. She paid 5k for a guaranteed balcony, he paid 7.5K for a family balcony. Plus spa (him), excursions (her), Palo, water package, Rainforest passes, port transfers. 15 grand paid between them........and Disney gave them zip. Wouldn't even throw them a free bottle of water in the cabin. So is that what Disney does? If an influencer can pay for it themselves Disney says ''no need to invite them, they'll pay us and give us publicity'' Not that I want to see Hattan and those in his orbit getting invited along but ...Vicky? That Andrew guy? Bizzare choices.
You've probably summed it up. Why give people free stuff who go all the time anyway. Free california and cruises may reach a market who normally only do wdw, which is Victoria's demographic. She hasn't been gifted free wdw yet, probably because she goes anyway.

Adam will throw money at Disney in multiple ways anyway so why bother.

Yes he is an annoying walking cringefest, BUT have to hand it to him this makes the cruise look fun.

This is the type of content victoria should be putting up. But she can't even manage to keep up with insta stories

Reactions: 6
I totally agree, he looks mega annoying, but I get the feeling he has embraced every moment and feels very lucky to have the opportunity.

Vicky on the other hand, is the epitome of lazy- her content has been basic to say the least. I truly believe that she thinks shes better than everyone else, so doesn’t need to put the effort in

Reactions: 11
''relationships with cast members'' Heaven help people in customer facing roles. Now they want to build a personal relationship with you.

Agree on Vicky putting in zero effort. I don't believe either of them actually have an audience full of people who will go ''oh that's where we'll spend 10 grand on the family holiday next year'' Silly money when there's so many cruise lines doing the same ports with drinks package included for a third of the price. However, he does at least make it seem fun and seems to appreciate the chance. Vicky is strutting about like Beth Lynch in a Sophia Loren Halloween costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Relationships with cast members are so unique” yeah, you fawn over them like they’re your bestie and they go along with it and pretend to like you because that what they’re paid to do. I bet the shade is REAL when they’re off duty.

Reactions: 8