Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3008298

"Yarr! I'm Captain Catfish! The other pirates stole all me lard!" 🤣 I love the conehead she gave herself from all the photoshop. Doesn't help that her bleached out wig is the same color as her skin. And after all that effort, she goes and sticks her unedited moonpie in that group photo? 🤣 (Great catch btw, Mark!)

Yeah the extent to which she’s editing her photos has gone way too far now. It’s sad she clearly dislikes how she looks so much but catfishing to that extent is honestly bizarre behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 3008298

"Yarr! I'm Captain Catfish! The other pirates stole all me lard!" 🤣 I love the conehead she gave herself from all the photoshop. Doesn't help that her bleached out wig is the same color as her skin. And after all that effort, she goes and sticks her unedited moonpie in that group photo? 🤣 (Great catch btw, Mark!)

Disney in detail #17 - Captain Catfish Longleg and the Photoshopping in the Mediterranean

Credit @Satan's Little Helper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
FDFECE6C-3EC8-4244-9786-E0B89B88BAB4.jpeg

she needs help, she really does!

We all have insecurities. I wish i was a bit slimmer… but i’m not, and my friends know im not, so why would you waste time doing this? Either lose weight or accept it.

It only makes you look fatter when people see the real you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 3008507

We all have insecurities. I wish i was a bit slimmer… but i’m not, and my friends know im not, so why would you waste time doing this? Either lose weight or accept it.

Wow we all like to try look better in photos but Jesus wtf
---
I look better from the front so I get it but there is some serious photoshop going on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK someone I follow is in China and posted this. Don't know why I thought to post here

Screenshot_20240621_204122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 3008507

Whaaaaaat! What video is the side on pic from?? I’m gooped and need to see this in person 😂

Reactions: 1
Whaaaaaat! What video is the side on pic from?? I’m gooped and need to see this in person 😂
It’s a photo from her from stories yesterday. Expect the video in about 2 months 🤣

Disney In Detail #17 Captain Catfish and Poundland George - Voyage on the Waves of Delusion Tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The one on left of her on the red polka dot I’m sure is from an Adam Hatton vlog I think? The catfish one on the right was on her Insta stories a couple of days back

Reactions: 3
Yeah the red side on one was in someone else's vlog where she couldn't control angles. Adams I think

Reactions: 2
Yeah the red side on one was in someone else's vlog where she couldn't control angles. Adams I think
I thought it was from Catherine’s? Because after this one then she started hiding behind things

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my bad, had a dim Vicky moment, it’s this vlog around 2mins in

IMG_0531.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11