Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Relationships with cast members are so unique” yeah, you fawn over them like they’re your bestie and they go along with it and pretend to like you because that what they’re paid to do. I bet the shade is REAL when they’re off duty.
Based on my experience...yes it is lol

Nothing is more cringe than customers acting like you're friends

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think he means interactions but he’s a bit thick?
If only he put that effort into getting a job and moving out.

One thing they have in common is catfishing

IMG_0803.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed, I don't see the point in the EU Disney Cruises.

Note: Anyone using their DVC points for a cruise needs their head seeing to, it's literally the worst value doing it that way!
---

Beat me to it!

When we wer buying ours (resale, during COVID) we were watching a lot of videos and it's surprising how many people claimed to have used their points for cruising because 'they like to know where they are with money'!
Just to clarify when i said DVC owners i meant that demographic - people who already spend a ton of money with disney every year and like the service and perks that you get from being a DVC owner (eg earlier booking etc). I didnt mean using points for the cruise.. apologies should have clarified.

Reactions: 1
Just to clarify when i said DVC owners i meant that demographic - people who already spend a ton of money with disney every year and like the service and perks that you get from being a DVC owner (eg earlier booking etc). I didnt mean using points for the cruise.. apologies should have clarified.
No need to apologise :)
---
Based on my experience...yes it is lol

Nothing is more cringe than customers acting like you're friends
They only reason they do it is because they want something!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She even managed to make the disney cruise about the coffees. A good amount of stories were coffee art

Reactions: 5
And you know she disregards those when deluding herself about how little she eats. ''I'll photoshop out my gunt because it cannot be real fat that I've gained. I eat nothing. Yesterday I had a little pastry, a salad, some pizza and I only drank coffee.'' Meanwhile she drank 1,500 calories of ''coffee'', had an 800 calorie pastry, a 1200 calorie salad, a 2,000 calorie Uber Eats pizza dinner and possibly more. They need to bring back Secret Eaters for her.

Her mother (who has no filter and doesn't go along with her BS) would be the perfect talking head.

Vicky - And so it must be a ''glandular problem'' because I eat nothing.

Cut to her mother - She never stops eating bless her. She came down for Christmas and 3 tubs of Pringles went missing during the night. She ate the bowl of trifle before her father could taste it. I had to do a second shop when she went back. She's a bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So apparently that waffle sandwich thinking victoria always goes on about at magic kingdom has been discontinued.

Now it's mickey waffles with stuff on top

Reactions: 3
So apparently that waffle sandwich thinking victoria always goes on about at magic kingdom has been discontinued.

Now it's mickey waffles with stuff on top
Good! No more stupid photos of her pretending she’s a little hamster having a little nibble of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah yes because who doesn't want to see BS motivational mumbo jumbo [sold by Disney for $50, stitched by someone in Bangladesh earning $50 a month) on the head of a 40 year old woman who lives in a box room :rolleyes: Hello Fresh has higher standards for content than Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For better or worse instagram (and social media in general) is moving away from photos. She should be learning reels and similar. Not doing cliche insta photos in a style from a decade ago

But of course, you can't edit videos and play with angles so easily can you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For better or worse instagram (and social media in general) is moving away from photos. She should be learning reels and similar. Not doing cliche insta photos in a style from a decade ago

But of course, you can't edit videos and play with angles so easily can you
Absolutely but she's also as thick as she's wide, has zero creativity or imagination and is completely useless with technology. Ian was the brains of the outfit and literally did everything for her. So now he's out of the picture she's left churning out the same old same old because she's incapable of doing anything new.

Reactions: 10