Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Adam Hattan’s vlog with Victoria in it- and I swear this has been mentioned before but her voice is so deep.
Either Adam lowers the pitch on his videos or she puts on a weird voice for her videos.
It’s so odd- her voice is quite deep!

Reactions: 6
If we didn’t get a vlog last Saturday because she was away on the cruise, that presumably means that she is running up to the wire every single week. Given how she goes on about “getting some work done” while she’s at WDW and the amount of time that’s actually passed since she was there, why hasn’t she got the entire series ready and waiting to go? What does she do all day?

Reactions: 10
After watching her old vlogs, i’ll tell you her daily routine;

Have coffee
Do her makeup
Doom scroll or journalling
wait for the food shop to arrive
Pretend to make dinner of either; risotto or chicken fajitas, but more likely she’ll just get a Pizza Hut
Watch hours of Tim Tracker or a girly film that she’s already seen loads.

For a while she tried to do a daily walk but clearly now she only walks outside when going to Disney.

Forget chores, errands, food shops, leaving the house, walking kate’s dog.

id be depressed if this was my life

Reactions: 12
id be depressed if this was my life
Beyond depressed. The process of booking, looking at the booking, doing cheeky upgrades, pre travel day and travel day seems to give them (the vloggers who are hermit like in the UK) all a massive serotonin rush. The actual trip not so much. They’re usually back in the room early and they don’t do much. Maybe the Disney trips are self medicating depression. Vicky has no incentive to say “I’m here in the spare room at rock bottom” when she has another escape booked to distract herself. If those thought arise she’ll pull out her journal and put in stickers for her coffee breaks in MK in 9 weeks time!

Reactions: 8
How many vlogs do you think she’ll squeeze out of this cruise? You know she will be gearing up for her next trip to Disney World once these end (likely in September).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out watching the Euros, thinking of our Vicky.

View attachment 3002047

IYKYK xoxo
I actually like the grapefruit beer 😆 enjoy!
---
View attachment 3004464

Oh jesus bleeping christ, leave it out, Vic. Unless you went from Miss Piggy to Meth Piggy in a month, we all know what you really look like.

By the way, I think your mom is trolling you by stitching a giant black circle around your pot belly. 🐽🐗🤣
It looks like an apron or something. Ridiculous!
---
She doesn’t seriously expect us all to believe this is her body shape?! Her filtering is beyond ridiculous. She’s as wide as she’s tall in real life from what we’ve seen on Catherine and Adam Hattan’s vlogs!
She could just embrace her size and dress well? I don’t get the extreme editing to mask it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s so tit at hotel tours, why does she bother? Most people would do a bit of research first. She just wanders around saying ‘i don’t know’.
Then she’ll read off entire menus and maps, like we can’t just read them?

The only things she’s actually clear about is where to sit or what merch shops are there.

Resort tour

Blah blah here, Blah blah there, I’m not sure about this, I don’t know that.

Do a resort tour of ANIMAL kingdom lodge and keep saying there are no animals out at this time of the day as it is to hot . Doh come back and film and show us the animals! There are so many lookouts around the resort and we didn’t see any!

Had the bread service at Sanaa had info listed on the menu but when telling us about it didn’t know what anything was - all in the detail Vicky!

Well can’t say that video sold the resort!

She has a great opportunity to really get some kudos with the UK disney community at the moment and she hasn't even commented on it.

For those of you who don't know. Disney have changed the way they are doing genie + to what is essentially a paid for version of Fast Pass. Ie you can book 7 days in advance of your trip 3 rides and there are tiers.

The UK and other international markets have been locked out of this due to legal issuess. You have to be in the US or Canada to make the booking. This is going to significantly impact UK visitors ability to get prime fast pass availability like slinky dog especially in peak times. You can also buy the individual lightning lanes ahead of time so again peak times these are likely to be sold out.

If I was a disney influencer I'd be on the phone with my connections getting updates, comments and asking how they are going to solve it. Actually use your 'influence' for something other than prancing around like a princess. She doesn't give a tit because they will likely sort out with passes if she needs them. She probably doesn't even know.

Sorry for the language but it makes me so angry.

Reactions: 9
Resort tour

Blah blah here, Blah blah there, I’m not sure about this, I don’t know that.

Do a resort tour of ANIMAL kingdom lodge and keep saying there are no animals out at this time of the day as it is to hot . Doh come back and film and show us the animals! There are so many lookouts around the resort and we didn’t see any!

Had the bread service at Sanaa had info listed on the menu but when telling us about it didn’t know what anything was - all in the detail Vicky!

Well can’t say that video sold the resort!
AKL is one of the best themed hotels on property.
When you look at resort tours from the likes of mammoth club or all ears etc they really sell it and cram it full of information and secrets.
Victoria on the other hand not a clue.

Reactions: 7