Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she’d been away all week? Could it have been the Italy trip?

Reactions: 1
She's been in Minehead, Somerset. She posted some photos on Victoria in Detail 4 days ago

Reactions: 2
But isn't Vicky short?
I think that article is talking about giantess as in height, not necessarily width 😅
This is from the Carrie Hope Fletcher (sister of Tom from Mcfly, youtuber and occasional theatre actor) thread .

Carrie isn't very tall at all and these are the kind of images people have created from images she has posted herself just on her instagram. It's a whole world I didn't know existed until today 🤣

So who knows what victoria can be selling

Plus the skinny guy with the very large woman is a very common match up, plus you have feeders so....

Screenshot_20240428_120050_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_120056_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Victoria is leaving a whole audience behind by lying to herself about being fat. Embrace it and broaden your horizons.
This so much.

The way she fights so hard to hide her weight/how much she eats winds me up SO much.

Noone cares how you look/what you eat, they WANT to see the food available in Florida that's the whole point in them watching stop hiding it. I hate that she orders endless Uber Eats yet never shows the food, some people might be interested what's available and what delivery times and quality are like.

As someone else mentioned there will be people who are interested in how someone bigger navigates the parks/rides. Her own vanity is preventing more interesting content (alongside her chronic bone idleness).

Reactions: 10
IMG_3532.jpeg

The dress outlines her gunt yet she still looks better than Mrs Lever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13