Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Theodore for the shiny new thread!

We're still questioning how the dumpling affords the trips to WDW
According to her, she'll be visiting Italy :rolleyes:

As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@suchabelle From the last thread, if you are using the viewing area for fireworks bare in mind a couple of things

1. Leave it too late to get to the area, and you'll find it really difficult to get to the area due to crowds
2. If you need to leave the area during the show (say to use the restroom) it will again be almost impossible to get through the crowds

DLP don't keep clear walkways like in WDW, I once urgently needed the Restroom (Crohns disease), and couldnt get out quickly at all. Let alone if you have a stroller or wheelchair with you

• Wow
Reactions: 2
@MickeyMouseClubhouse thanks for the tip, parade/fireworks crowds are a major problem for me, so I'll make sure we get there early. How packed in are you once you are in the viewing area? Is there a bit of space to move around?

omg Vicky pronouncing Baby Yoda’s name “Grow-joo” and mama all weird again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times do we think she is going to wear that star wars hat that she "was in the market for" 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chubby girl buys sweatshirt covered in pictures of junk food and apparently doesn’t see the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disney has just announced significant changes to their DAS policy. They are now excluding most mobility issues from the pass and providing alternatives, they are providing easier re-entry for toilet breaks.

They are also reducing the number of non immediate family members who can skip the queue. You also need to go through a third party approval process but do need health documentation. Health alliance will use trained professionals to determine eligibility.

As per usual they haven't really gone about it the right way..there has been little consultation and I hope it doesn't hurt people with real need for it. But it will hopefully deter some of the people who have been abusing the system.

That said there are a lot of people like Gary who truly believe their own narrative. So I don't think it will help that much.

Reactions: 3
Disney has just announced significant changes to their DAS policy. They are now excluding most mobility issues from the pass and providing alternatives, they are providing easier re-entry for toilet breaks.

They are also reducing the number of non immediate family members who can skip the queue. You also need to go through a third party approval process but do need health documentation. Health alliance will use trained professionals to determine eligibility.

As per usual they haven't really gone about it the right way..there has been little consultation and I hope it doesn't hurt people with real need for it. But it will hopefully deter some of the people who have been abusing the system.

That said there are a lot of people like Gary who truly believe their own narrative. So I don't think it will help that much.
...and they will ban people from Disney property if they're caught lying about their disability...oh no, it'd be such a shame if dumpling got caught out and could never set trotter in Disney ever again...

Reactions: 4
Says she’s been swimming at the hotel pool as she’s been upping her exercise lately… 🙄

Oh and Vicks, if you hadn’t blocked me on YT, I was telling you how to say Grogu properly but never mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

‘Micky and Minnie is only at 50 minutes so we’ll get in line for that’. I know Catherine wants to do it but she sounds a bit controlling saying it like that…

She doesn’t even wear tee shirts; when is she ever going to wear a Star Wars baseball cap 😂
---
‘Doesn’t have big jackets back home as doesn’t really feel the cold’ 🤥🤥🤥 I can think of numerous times she winged on about being cold

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7