Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing some lying is she gets that much and I wouldn't put it past her but she deserves an Oscar if she's pulled that off! I know someone with cystic fibrosis who couldn't get LCWRA. Either way she's got some other funds coming in and she's either completely irresponsible or she knows that source will always be there because she could own 2 flats by now with what she's spent in Disney since the divorce.
In the UK it's what you know, not what's wrong with you!
I've known people with absolutely nothing wrong with them, that know how to play the system and get a tit ton of benefits... I know someone, who right now is off abroad on a lovely family holiday, that hasn't worked a day in their lives, whereas muggins here, who has worked since leaving college can't afford to do that!!!
---
I think that was just a covid thing? I could be wrong though - I've not been to wdw since pre-2020 😅
Had a quick look... as she has an annual pass, she can – but it's not guaranteed due to park capacity... and it also only mentions a second park, so can you do more than two?

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 10.47.59.png

Reactions: 3
Would be about right for her to just assume she can do stuff without checking

Reactions: 1
Very much looking forward to Vicky’s 4 Starbucks in 1 day vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the UK it's what you know, not what's wrong with you!
I've known people with absolutely nothing wrong with them, that know how to play the system and get a tit ton of benefits... I know someone, who right now is off abroad on a lovely family holiday, that hasn't worked a day in their lives, whereas muggins here, who has worked since leaving college can't afford to do that!!!
---

Had a quick look... as she has an annual pass, she can – but it's not guaranteed due to park capacity... and it also only mentions a second park, so can you do more than two?

View attachment 2948679
If you are staying on site its different. There will still be capacity but you get put in the same pool as date based tickets - which is unlikely to hit unless its Christmas or something.

Sorry editing to explain a bit better- you still need to make reservations but it can be for your whole visit and i haven't heard any grumbles fromvloggers etc on passes. Also you dont need a reservation after 2pm except for MK on Sat / Sun ( I imagine most of these are good to go dates on the dates she will pick) So vicky wont need to worry -as she doesn't bother getting to the parks until 4pm anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Both of these are Victoria ( and a lot of vloggers). How she's thinks vs how she acts (not that she even walks that far)

Screenshot_20240521_142638_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You see how much less she’s posting on IG this trip now that she doesn’t have Catherine to keep up with?

Reactions: 5
You see how much less she’s posting on IG this trip now that she doesn’t have Catherine to keep up with?
I’m sure on the Catherine trip, Catherine was ‘helping her’ with the IG engagement. I noticed that posts would go on the same sort of time as Catherine’s, and they had a different feel to the usual over edited/clown feet poses that she normally does.
Also, did anyone notice on Catherine’s last vlog of the trip she said something like ‘Vicky is vlogging the last couple of days, so I won’t do it’ and then in the end plate face just did a short Q&A/travel home day vlog? It seemed a little odd?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sure on the Catherine trip, Catherine was ‘helping her’ with the IG engagement. I noticed that posts would go on the same sort of time as Catherine’s, and they had a different feel to the usual over edited/clown feet poses that she normally does.
Has she learned nothing from her friend? It’s just weird that someone doing it for nearly a decade still can’t figure it out.

Reactions: 5
Has she learned nothing from her friend? It’s just weird that someone doing it for nearly a decade still can’t figure it out.
And she has every bleeping minute of every day to attend to it!
I run my own independent business with no staff and have zero time for promotion on social media (without burning myself out!) (Adding that I have someone coming in board to do that all for me!)

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she said she was going to do a Vlog dedicated to the best places to sit in Disney world..

And then she couldn't be bothered. She might of actually helped someone out - because everyone needs to sit at some point during the day.

I bet she has some great spots. She could have different content if she didn't present herself as something she isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she said she was going to do a Vlog dedicated to the best places to sit in Disney world..

And then she couldn't be bothered. She might of actually helped someone out - because everyone needs to sit at some point during the day.

I bet she has some great spots. She could have different content if she didn't present herself as something she isn't.
Problem is - with the lack of detail she gives, her list probably wouldn't be the actual best places to sit... just the places she knows of!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.