Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no vlog and still no explanation... maybe Kate has turned off her wifi 😂
She post on Instagram on Saturday that she had been struggling to upload it due to Wi-Fi speed, I’m not sure if she went straight from her family holiday to a hotel in Bournemouth but she’s been back at least a day…. One would assume she hasn’t edited it and that’s why she has come up with an excuse

Reactions: 6
She'd been away at a wedding... so suppose that's the reason
Yet Brogan managed to get up a vlog today and it was her wedding party 😅

How tit must you be when even Brogan does a better job than you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd been away at a wedding... so suppose that's the reason
She post on Instagram on Saturday that she had been struggling to upload it due to Wi-Fi speed, I’m not sure if she went straight from her family holiday to a hotel in Bournemouth but she’s been back at least a day…. One would assume she hasn’t edited it and that’s why she has come up with an excuse
Soz all, yes I saw the IG where she said she'd been away and wifi was useless however... theres always a Starbies or Costa she can sit in 😂

Reactions: 5
She will do her 'oh my god guys I'm so sorry, I've just been so busy with work and seeing family and friends. Lifes just been crazy.' All said in her attempt at a american reality show voice while batting her eyelids and eye bleeping the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she really have the audacity to say the camera doesn't lie? As in she's thin? Girl, the camera doesn't lie as long as anyone but you is holding it, leveraging those angles within an inch of your life. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she’s a fake Star Wars fan that can’t even pronounce Grogu properly but do we think Vicky will be at WDW for Star Wars Day, this Saturday? She asked for people’s countdowns on IG but had no mention of her own.

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s binned off Sunday’s vlog altogether at this point and will just wait until next Sunday?
In the Saturday IG post she said it would be Sunday, didn’t happen. We’re on Wednesday now, why even bother? This is after saying how she knows people wait for her videos to drop at the scheduled time so it’s a big FU to all of those eh?

Reactions: 9
To not even tell your customers who (for some reason) are expecting a vlog is pretty disgusting. She is just hopeless.

No doubt she will come on with some excuse.

Reactions: 8
On her Patreon…
---
On another note, her Patreon is setup to charge members on the 1st of the month. When she posts her podcast on the last day of the month (like she normally does) she’s making them have to pay for another month just to be able to listen to it. It wasn’t like this when Ian ran it with her. Podcasts came out in the middle of the month when it was supposed to. She’s very sneaky for doing it like this. There’s no excuse. She has nothing else going on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
On her Patreon…
---
On another note, her Patreon is setup to charge members on the 1st of the month. When she posts her podcast on the last day of the month (like she normally does) she’s making them have to pay for another month just to be able to listen to it. It wasn’t like this when Ian ran it with her. Podcasts came out in the middle of the month when it was supposed to. She’s very sneaky for doing it like this. There’s no excuse. She has nothing else going on.
I mean in a way I'm impressed if she's actually thought that and done it deliberately. That's actually a kind of smart business decision.

I feel like it's more luck, though

Reactions: 3
According to IG, she’s been staying at Butlins in Minehead- surely they have Wi-Fi there?

Reactions: 4
So she’s had to go to the Butlins to get WiFi in order to get her vlog up today. Did Kate finally kick her out?

Reactions: 3
I mean in a way I'm impressed if she's actually thought that and done it deliberately. That's actually a kind of smart business decision.

I feel like it's more luck, though
I feel like it’s not intentional, just careless. She wants to get out a monthly podcast but is so lazy, it comes out at the last minute.
So then her patreon’s end up having to pay more as previously stated

Reactions: 4
Still cant believe she hasnt uploaded the vlog. With her crapping on this is her job if she did this without explanation she would be fired. She is hopeless

Reactions: 8
Still cant believe she hasnt uploaded the vlog. With her crapping on this is her job if she did this without explanation she would be fired. She is hopeless
Totally agree with you - if she can’t even manage to upload one video a week what the hell is she doing all day every day? I still reckon she’s flogging her trotters on OF 🤣

It looks like she’s heading out for another trip in the next few days (according to her Victoria IG)

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 1