Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New catherine vlog

didnt victoria make out that this popcorn was for them both? But Catherine calls it Victoria’s popcorn and asks her what’s in it. victoria then lists off about 10 different things without stuttering 🤣🤣

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_3122.jpeg

she looks so miserable and 8 months pregnant. Is that how she gets DAS? 🤣
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3124.png

---
Had to fact check against vicky’s vlog on the popcorn assumption ‘we’ 🤣
🐹🐷
IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New catherine vlog

didnt victoria make out that this popcorn was for them both? But Catherine calls it Victoria’s popcorn and asks her what’s in it. victoria then lists off about 10 different things without stuttering 🤣🤣

View attachment 2895044
View attachment 2895045

View attachment 2895050View attachment 2895053View attachment 2895058View attachment 2895061
---
🐹🐷
View attachment 2895135
View attachment 2895136

What is that sea slug sneaking into shot in the second pic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't watched the video but unless you have a dining reservation at the deluxe hotels, security are very reluctant to let you into the car park / be dropped off there, especially if there's alternative transport like the skyliner or monorail from that resort, because they think you're trying to circumnavigate parking fees etc. They really cracked down on the Contemporary because people were getting uber's there to then walk to Magic Kingdom rather than getting dropped off at the TTC and then getting the monorail or boat across.
That makes sense for people driving themselves but I don't know how that makes sense if they're being dropped off by a rideshare or taxi. The latter isn't going to take a parking spot from a hotel guest or someone with a dinning reservation.

Reactions: 1
New catherine vlog

View attachment 2895044
View attachment 2895045

View attachment 2895050View attachment 2895053View attachment 2895058View attachment 2895061
---
🐹🐷
View attachment 2895135
View attachment 2895136
Vicky doesn't like sugar... that obviously explains why she only bought the dustbin sized portion of popcorn stuffed full of sweets and chocolate then!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh men that giant dustbin of popcorn covered with sugar stuff… no wonder she resembles a land manateee

• Haha
New catherine vlog

View attachment 2895044
View attachment 2895045

---
🐹🐷
View attachment 2895135
View attachment 2895136
For some reason the bowl of popcorn didn't look super huge to me when Vicky no-detail first showed it, but those screenshots of Catherine holding it - it's massive!! Looks like a serving size for a family of 4 at least 😲

Reactions: 7
For some reason the bowl of popcorn didn't look super huge to me when Vicky no-detail first showed it, but those screenshots of Catherine holding it - it's massive!! Looks like a serving size for a family of 4 at least 😲
Victoria is sneaky with her angles

Victoria is sneaky with her angles
Yup, she never shows the full size of the tub which is the sharing size 🤣.
Unbelievable she’s now eating a tub of this to herself every few months.
Reminds me of m&s munch and that’s about 2300cals for a tin that’s much much smaller

Reactions: 6
That bucket of popcorn!!!!! My god!!! Fair enough if it’s to be shared but if it’s a snack to yourself than I hope you have a glucose monitor on standby! I loved how she was so enthusiastic listing out the popcorn toppings in Catherine’s blog😅 it was probably the sugar rush but she certainly perked up when talking about it! It was probably the highlight of her day! I thought she was gonna roll off the bed with pure exhilaration and bang her head off the bedside table!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That makes sense for people driving themselves but I don't know how that makes sense if they're being dropped off by a rideshare or taxi. The latter isn't going to take a parking spot from a hotel guest or someone with a dinning reservation.
When you pull up to the barrier at a resort they scan your magic band and it’ll know if you are either staying there or got a dinning reservation for that hotel.

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's about parking it's more about the traffic chaos it causes. There are a lot of people who rideshare to Disney and if all of them who wanted to go to Magic Kingdom got dropped off at the Contemporary for example, it would be a complete nightmare because of the main bus hub being there too. So it's easier for them to just blanket say that you can't rideshare to any of the hotels (unless it's their own Minnie Van service) to stop people doing it to get to the parks. You can easily rideshare to the nearest park and then get the bus etc. to the hotel you want to go to.

Back to Victoria - how quickly do we think it took her to eat that popcorn? There's no way it lasted longer than that evening!

Reactions: 3
Victoria is constantly telling us that she’s not a sweets person or a big fan of dessert but she’s picked the sweetest of sweet things to put into her bucket of popcorn. I don’t get the lies, just embrace it! The camera doesn’t lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Victoria is constantly telling us that she’s not a sweets person or a big fan of dessert but she’s picked the sweetest of sweet things to put into her bucket of popcorn. I don’t get the lies, just embrace it! The camera doesn’t lie.
I think she actually believes it herself so doesn't think she's lieing. Her delusion grows as each month goes by

Reactions: 7
She eats more sugar than Buddy the Elf!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she just doesn’t embrace the fact she’s fat, if she wanted to lose weight then she could (in theory, not saying it’d be easy) but she could make content being plus sized like “What to wear to Disney (that your mum hasn’t made) or “ What to do in Disney if you’re plus sized (apart from sitting on your bum drinking coffee).

Reactions: 10