Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so self conscious in that photo yet is doing nothing to sort her expanding waistline out. good work girl

Reactions: 1
You know maybe I’m saying this as a fat girl myself but no wonder she tries to hide her weight when this is how tattle reacts, she literally can’t win.

Talking about how lazy someone is, how little effort they put into their vlogs, how predictable and unorganised they are and the other things Victoria does is fair play. She really misses the mark on being a vlogger by doing less than the bare minimum but body shaming? Kinda lame.

(and yes I’m aware she lies about her weight & what she eats and tries to hide it but after some of these comments I don’t blame her).

Reactions: 6
You know maybe I’m saying this as a fat girl myself but no wonder she tries to hide her weight when this is how tattle reacts, she literally can’t win.

Talking about how lazy someone is, how little effort they put into their vlogs, how predictable and unorganised they are and the other things Victoria does is fair play. She really misses the mark on being a vlogger by doing less than the bare minimum but body shaming? Kinda lame.

(and yes I’m aware she lies about her weight & what she eats and tries to hide it but after some of these comments I don’t blame her).
If she wasn’t the queen of angels and photoshopping and lying about her food choices “oh I don’t eat desert but let me shovel down a bucket full of sweet popcorn” no one would give a tit

Reactions: 19

I don’t care what size she is, it’s the blatant lying to herself and her viewers that gets on my nerves. THIS is why it has so much attention, if she was honest in her posts and didn’t angle the life out of every picture or add filters onto them then I’m sure she wouldn’t get the same comments. It’s the lies

Reactions: 16
The first time I saw a photo of Victoria out in the wild it knocked me for six. I don’t think anyone mentioned her weight until we started seeing her in other vlogs. It’s like a completely different person.
Still cant get over the photo where she made herself like 10ft tall.

Reactions: 11
I don’t care what size she is, it’s the blatant lying to herself and her viewers that gets on my nerves. THIS is why it has so much attention, if she was honest in her posts and didn’t angle the life out of every picture or add filters onto them then I’m sure she wouldn’t get the same comments. It’s the lies
Bingo!

Reactions: 10