Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd honestly love to know her secrets. I don't wear makeup in the parks or it would be sliding down my face and I only wear quick-dry workout clothes. How on earth is she managing with thick makeup and polyester clothes?! Unless she's just sitting down in AC all day which wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 6
Unless she's just sitting down in AC all day which wouldn't surprise me.
I think you’ve answered your own question there.
Most Florida locals who vlog all day say wearing makeup is pointless.
Molly and others have said it more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched Catherine’s latest vlog and I can’t believe how big Victoria actually is. I’m not knocking her as I’m a big girl myself but she certainly puts those filters to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched Catherine’s latest vlog and I can’t believe how big Victoria actually is. I’m not knocking her as I’m a big girl myself but she certainly puts those filters to work.
Maybe this is how she makes her money… teaches them all how to pose

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she just doesn’t embrace the fact she’s fat, if she wanted to lose weight then she could (in theory, not saying it’d be easy) but she could make content being plus sized like “What to wear to Disney (that your mum hasn’t made) or “ What to do in Disney if you’re plus sized (apart from sitting on your bum drinking coffee).
There's a guy on insta/tiktok that just lists his weight and waist size and tries the ride seats and I thought that was actually really useful content.

I'm a fatty, I think victoria might have overtaken me in size but there is nothing off limits in wdw. Space mountain in DLP is a witch and a half to get in and out of if you are tubby or your back and legs have seized up from walking around though.

Reactions: 2
Victoria is leaving a whole audience behind by lying to herself about being fat. Embrace it and broaden your horizons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm currently watching the travel day vlog from a 2018 trip with Kate because it was on my recommended and also because I need to go out and do the weekly food shop but don't want to go, so I'm procrastinating 🙃 😅 and can't believe how different they both look!

Reactions: 5
She's a lazy waste of fuckin space.... sorry guys no vlog 🤣🤣🤣

A sloth could put together a vlog quicker than this dope.

• Haha
She always does it with that tone where she's almost trying to sound like shes been rushing to show how busy and 'crazy' her life has been.

Says she’s been away and hasn’t had wifi. You don’t need wifi to edit Vicky. You know that, we know that, stop pranking us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tut tut Vicky love you had one job…. Less time in hair and make up and more time working dear
---
She’s in hotel room dressed up as Miss Piggy… BogBrush wedding party?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i still dont understand why she doesnt schedule in advance. I noticed last week the vlog was about 20mins late. I really think she sits there and uploads it at 5pm like an idiot.

Reactions: 10
One or two weeks solid work and she could edit upload and schedule a whole series.

Actually with her basic AF vlogs she could probably do it in a week

Reactions: 9
Catherine is pumping out two a week and her videos are PRODUCED. I mean, over produced in my opinion, but you can’t deny they must take her some time. Unless of course she’s employing an editor… 🤔

Reactions: 11
Catherine is pumping out two a week and her videos are PRODUCED. I mean, over produced in my opinion, but you can’t deny they must take her some time. Unless of course she’s employing an editor… 🤔
I wonder if vicky is at brogan’s wedding party? That would be why she’s away and the vlog is late, she has one social event and cant cope.