Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yet again a No Detail offering.
It's just full of what they ate, cheeseburger spring rolls, popcorn, frozen drinks, pizza, and then dessert party. Not included what she ate for breakfast with that latte. Probably one of those giant whoopee cookie things. I'm gobsmacked every vlog at what sugary foods they pack away. Never a bottle of water in sight.

ETA she's supposed to be all about the Detail and then asks people to comment on the selfie sticks cos she doesn't know. Make it make sense please 🙏
She literally makes me shout at the screen.
And I'm sorry but she wants us to believe she paid $99 for this and two glasses of juice?? Yeah right, show us all the other plates you demolished... no wait.... she doesn't eat many sweet things 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
There’s not one trip where Vicki doesn’t fall “ill“. Perhaps she should go to a doctor instead of Disney.

Daz_Blue

I remember this now. She makes out like you can only have it there.

So… it’s 50% wheat beer and 50% sweet Grapefruit fizzy flavoured drink. Typical still.
Youd think that someone who doesnt like sweet stuff would just have a beer lol.
Yeah, that WDW exclusive beer... 🤔

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 13.34.54.png

More great 'Detail' from Vicky

• Haha

npfiii

So Victoria has become a travel agent for a dedicated Disney travel company that’s just launched.
Fuck me, imagine the 'advice' she'd be giving?

"So, what is the best way to get to the airport?"
"Get Kate to give you a lift, like I do."

• Haha

npfiii

Yes, I watched her older vlogs to gauge how different her life was before TM, but it was exactly the same.
No job, complaining about being busy, stickers and planners, watching everyone do everything for her, driving her around.Every day she watches a comedy film/series or reality tv yet the days seem to disappear so fast…

Also shocked me how many takeaways they got, at least 3x a week, especially from Pizza Hut. The only thing she can cook is risotto and chicken fajitas. When Pizza Hut was down, she got a pot noodle and sulked.
View attachment 2977523
I think Ian put up with it when she did actually work and in the early weeks after she quit her job (it was 7 months before TM), then during covid, became clear she would never change.
The divorce should have been her wakeup call but it wasnt. She treats Kate how she treated him.
Lazy Saturday, and Lazy Sunday?

Jesus fucking christ, I'd love to see how busy the fucking sloth is the rest of the week that requires a 'lazy weekend'

• Haha

Daz_Blue

I quickly rewatched the ‘we bought our new home’ vlog last night.

She is unbelievable. Blamed her TM for not being able to do anything. All she did was pack a Patreon order, plug in the kettle and take a tv out the box.
Becky came over and was cleaning the bathroom floor and lifting stuff.
She watched Ian build the bed framework all by himself.
Then she got an ubereats, put bin stickers in her journal and complained about how hard moving is.

I think that video made it clear why he ended things a few months later.
Somebody mentioned the bin stickers earlier in the thread... who the fook has to put stickers in their journal to remember what bins to put out... what an absolutely pointless exercise!!!

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
And there you have it, you have to pay a monthly fee to be an agent. Looks like the only people making money are the founders off the fees
IMG_6158.jpeg

also this woman is a teacher but can’t write for shit,

• Wow
  • Haha
The Detail today is off the charts...
New Loungefly bag called Peach something
New buildings, can't remember the name of
Thinks a show happens, not sure
Food intake (what she showed), cronut, carrot cake whoopie pie (shows herself taking a little bite) then inhales the lot, crispy chicken Alfredo, the obligatory salad 🙄, garlic breadsticks
Swears she doesn't eat much but polished off more of her pasta than Kate did.

• Haha
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
He clearly is overspending. He does however have wealthy parents(suspected also). It’s a possibility that was the case about wanting to be sponsored by them. But I think he wanted to be actually sponsored so he didn’t need to pay for anything. One thing about Vicky she has admitted in some vlogs that she has done some extremely cheap trips, including cheap hotels etc. Adam hasn’t, he always stays on property and in some of the most expensive ones. I don’t think Vicky buys as much merchandise each time compared to Adam. I do give her some credit in that respect.

Of course but if they aren’t official sponsors they might not need to.
Vic has never done an extremely cheap trip. Yes, she might have stayed at a couple of cheaper hotels but always manages to negate this by taking Ubers everywhere. She never uses a cheap form of transport. Equally she has no concept of how to eat more cost effectively. She consistently eats in the parks and when she eats off site she always gets it delivered.
Even on her so-called "low cost" trip she was still drinking bought coffees like it was going out of fashion, despite having a perfectly good, free, coffee machine in her bedroom.
She may buy less merch than other vloggers but we've still seen her buying a load of completely unnecessary stuff, particularly as she lives in a box room.
Frugal she is not but I do hear you that it's on a sliding scale. The amount Brogan Tate spaffed on her honeymoon was indecent. Some are estimating up to £100k. And this is the girl whose house is currently collapsing due to major structural issues which she continues to ignore. It's a crazy world we live in.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Madly dodging the camera again in Catherine's new vlog, she actually lunges forward at one point when she realises she's being filmed, it's so funny once you spot what she's up to.
---

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
The sad thing is she will go for 3 weeks and not do anything different to normal.