Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Victoria is leaving a whole audience behind by lying to herself about being fat. Embrace it and broaden your horizons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tabitha

VIP Member
Also, is she ever going to let on to CK about the dried glue that’s always visible to others (but apparently not to CK) on the top of her ridiculous eyelashes?
Saw in the preview for next week’s vlog, she wears a full wig to Disney! In Florida heat! These two suit each other, really.

she clearly already has extensions too, but maybe theyre removable because id hate to think a hair extension tech would colour match them so poorly
IMG_2706.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Cairo279

I never comment anymore because she is so boring and I have nothing productive to add to the conversation but like damn, wasn’t she just in Florida and she’s already returning?!?! I know she has to be bored. I went to Disney for the 2nd time in 6 months last month and I had several moments where I told myself that I had just experienced all this. There is no way she still gets enjoyment out of going to Disney. Her trips are purely for shit content creation. And how she affords it is my Roman Empire. I will not rest until we one day get an announcement that she has to cut back on her trips due to her finances or she’s been arrested for credit card fraud.

• Haha

Ellemnop

Just went back and skimmed through Victoria’s GF day vlog and over half of it is footage of Catherine. She’s never shown any of her other friends as much. So bizarre that she’s barely in any of Catherine’s from the same day.
---
I hate when Victoria jokingly tells her friends they aren’t allowed to buy anymore mugs (Becky), sunglasses (Kate) or bags (Catherine). How about they tell her no more desserts. Oh wait, she’s not really a dessert person so it’s no big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
She is fucking unhinged. It’s actually starting to get a bit scary.
Im 5”6, and I never feel short.

edit:
Here’s a photo of her with brog where im sure theyre both wearing flats as i watched this recently.
If brog is confirmed as 5”5, vicky is definitely around 5”6
IMG_5038.jpeg

Something mentally wrong with her

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lampshadelover

So, she 'shopped herself a waistline, but left Kate's stomach rolls in...nice friend...
I have noticed that she can be very condescending to her travelling companions. Does anyone remember a previous trip with Kate when they were shopping in Walmart and Vicky announced to the Vlog that they had to go back to the hotel because Kate had drunk too much orange juice (and basically had the runs). I remember at the time thinking what a horrible friend she was doing that.

Daz_Blue

I remember one of the first times she introduced Catherine and she said something like ‘if you’ve got any questions about not fitting on rides or anything like that, Catherine can answer them because she used to be in that position’. But Victoria is DEFINITELY in that position now.
She said that??? The cheeky cow, Catherine should have chinned her for that!
---
He really really does. Or someone anyway.
Louis has a great way of sounding sypathetic whilst really sticking the knife in... he'd be perfect. He'd sound superficially like he was understanding of their lifestyles, whilst really exposing how sad and empty their lives really are! 😂

Theodore

VIP Member
She’d be a terrible advert for Virgin Atlantic. She never shows anything about it and takes her own food!

Mark81

VIP Member
It’s been incredibly hot recently in Orlando- I bet she’s not posting because her layers and layers of makeup must be sliding off her face. There’s no way, any normal WDW visitor would walk round the parks with all that makeup and not expect it to drip off in 100 degree+ heat.
I also don’t think she did the 4 park ‘challenge’. If she had, she’d of been boasting about it by now
tumblr_inline_n4dudqWyuM1suifi0-e1475500196154.png

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
She's not exactly appealing to a future partner either.

Most men would want some independence and contribution from their partner. And the ones that like a 'princess to keep and pamper' don't go for girls like victoria.

Date: 'So do you have your own place?'

Vic: 'no i live in my friends box room'

Date: 'So what do you do for a living?'

Vic: 'Oh I go to wdw 4 or 5 times a year and vlog my trips'

Date: 'Oh....right...just disney? so you have a lot of followers and views and are successful then?'

Vic: ' I have about 50k followers and average 20k views per video.'

Date: 'OK...I just need to pop to the bathroom'

• Haha

Lampshadelover

I don’t know what it is about her but I cannot stand her, and I can’t even hate watch now. She is everything I deplore- needy, work-shy, deluded, lazy and is living in a fantasy world.
Does she really think that everyone sees her as a pretty dainty princess?
She is so obviously aware that she is very overweight and is desperately trying to hide it with filters, long hair to hide her bulk and avoiding being filmed by others- she would be so much better off just accepting who she is, rather than catfishing her viewers!
I don’t dislike her because she’s fat, I dislike her because she’s lying to herself and her viewers- and sending a very negative message regarding body shape with her digitally altered images

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Says she’s been away and hasn’t had wifi. You don’t need wifi to edit Vicky. You know that, we know that, stop pranking us.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm 5ft 5, and I know I'm short for a guy, but other than that i barely think of my height. For a female, I'd say that's pretty common height. Most women I work with are around that height and they'd never call themselves short.

She has this weird obsession with portraying herself as this cute dainty little princess type character, when she is more bull in a China shop

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Oh and here’s another. sorry if it’s boring so putting it behind a spoiler, but i can’t get over the audacity of her.

On Thursday, ian is really sick with fever. He works all day, then at 6:30pm, he drives vicky to mcdonalds and then they do a food shop. Princess vicky couldnt do that while he was working? He’a literally shivering in the car.
He then continues working from home until 5am, then has to go to the office at 7am the next day.
Vicky complains she has to tidy and edit.

Poor Ian, suffering in silent.

Also check out the food she got for the plane
IMG_6793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
She literally just got back from a trip. How can she be going again??? I'm sorry but how does she make this money