Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Is it me or is victoria getting more and more hun like
---
Ian watching thinking 'she never did that with my spring roll'

20240608_190353.jpg

---
I don't like desserts

20240608_191113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Theodore

VIP Member
As predicted, looks like they are staying using DVC, Kate's points though I'm sure!
We’re no doubt going to get Vic trying to sell Kate to us as some sort of comedy icon again. Lots of giggling and “aren’t we crazy” style antics unbecoming of a pair of forty year olds. Remember our last sighting of Kate at Disney was with some long since gone boyfriend where she wore normal clothes and spoke normally. Bring back that Kate.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Yes, I watched her older vlogs to gauge how different her life was before TM, but it was exactly the same.
No job, complaining about being busy, stickers and planners, watching everyone do everything for her, driving her around.Every day she watches a comedy film/series or reality tv yet the days seem to disappear so fast…

Also shocked me how many takeaways they got, at least 3x a week, especially from Pizza Hut. The only thing she can cook is risotto and chicken fajitas. When Pizza Hut was down, she got a pot noodle and sulked.
IMG_6799.jpeg

I think Ian put up with it when she did actually work and in the early weeks after she quit her job (it was 7 months before TM), then during covid, became clear she would never change.
The divorce should have been her wakeup call but it wasnt. She treats Kate how she treated him.

• Wow
  • Heart

fizzer20

So she's says she's not a dessert person, and sugar doesn't agree with her😂 Is she serious?, after buying that popcorn tub full of sugar. She's always eating sweet foods. She does my head in🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mark81

VIP Member
She will do her 'oh my god guys I'm so sorry, I've just been so busy with work and seeing family and friends. Lifes just been crazy.' All said in her attempt at a american reality show voice while batting her eyelids and eye fucking the camera

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
31st trip to WDW with more upcoming but still living in her chum’s spare room and no real employment. God help her when the pension years come #lifegoals!!

• Haha

Stitch#17

I respectfully disagree. Brogan (who I cannot STAND) shows us everything she eats and attracts threads and threads of negative comments about it. People tot up her daily calories (which I’m not complaining about - I could read Brogan threads all day). But it seems overweight vloggers cannot win. They show us what they eat - they get shamed. They hide what they eat - they get shamed. There’s literally no way to win other than not to be overweight. (I’m a size 20 myself so I understand the constant battle of wishing you could lose weight and struggling - I’m glad I don’t have hundreds of people commenting on what I eat)
You’re completely missing the point. It’s not about people commenting on what she does or doesn’t eat it’s about the fact that she pretends she’s not the size she is. It’s the constant filtering of photos to make herself look smaller, controlling the angles constantly…no wonder people are shocked when they see her in somebody else’s vlog/in the wild. I and others would have more respect for her if she just owned her size and didn’t pretend she’s something she isn’t. Oh and I’m a UK 18 myself so I’m not fat shaming her as I’m no skinny minny either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
What Vic needs is to meet someone who’ll stop her wanting to do this same routine on repeat every few weeks. Maybe one day while she’s sat in a Costa sticking stickers in her planner some big hunky builder who likes chubby lasses will come in and cop an eyeful of Vic fluttering her lashes. She’ll soon forget Mickey Mouse if she’s getting it regular from some hottie.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
"I try not to eat sugar as it doesn't agree with me"

"I'm not a big dessert fan"

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the woman is deluded with zero self awareness, or just doesn’t have a clue on diet and nutrition and food nutritional values

I will give her credit for her review of the dessert party. She did give some thought/insight into who and why the party could be beneficial or not. Nothing revolutionary, but by her standards it was somewhat detailed and considered.

• Haha

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
To be fair, I won’t wait 50 minutes. Half an hour is my maximum unless it’s a headliner and the wait won’t go down. Although the difference is for me that I do come back 😂

I like Kate. I don’t like the way Victoria speaks to her though. She seems very “put her down to raise myself up” and in my experience it’s the worst kind of people that do that.

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
For someone so precious about her own image, she shows little respect for her friends

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
I see Catherine has taken it upon herself to colour Disney in for us on her vlogs. It’s not colourful enough it would seem, so she’s helpfully put a pastel blue and pink filter over it all. Thanks Catherine, now the vlogs look exactly the same as the ones you made about Canada where the snow is apparently pink.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Can we also address that jobless vicky paid £20+ for an Uber for one, from Premier Inn to the airport? The bus right outside also takes 10mins and costs just £1.75.

She doesn’t seem at all street smart. She cant even navigate the tube, never mind Verona 🤣

Tabitha

VIP Member
What you see when you take little cutie hamster out to eat. Form a line, guys #cameraneverlies but facetune does
IMG_2405.jpeg

Is this meant to be them? They look like burns victims
IMG_2399.jpeg

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I was shocked that they got a popcorn trough each and also that Vic had to tell us it lasts a few nights 😯 I should bloody hope so!

Also how dare she tell Kate how to spend her hard earned money?

And them laying down with their shoes off and feet up on the sofas in The Contemporary was just vile

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_5949.jpeg
another pile of food a healthy salad for this vegetarian

IMG_5954.jpeg

dainty little princess can only manage a pret sandwich from the children’s section

Won’t eat plane food but will eat a massive bag of Haribo on the plane

makes kate drive her to Heathrow and stay over even though Kate is flying out from Gatwick in the morning, which is 40miles away

IMG_5957.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14