Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cairo279

She’s so damn lazy. I would never walk away from a Guardians return time. Why even put yourself in the virtual queue if you had no intention of being in the park more than a few hours😡 Her makeup was looking horrendous in that FL heat. I would like her more if she were
relatable and honest. Most people watching her have been to FL and experienced that overwhelming heat. I know she is miserable with all that heavy makeup dripping down her face. She is a middle aged woman trying to put on this facade that we all see right through. Kate’s outfit was cute and not over the top for a theme park. Hell, wear a t-shirt dress or an activewear dress. Just be normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
31st trip to WDW with more upcoming but still living in her chum’s spare room and no real employment. God help her when the pension years come #lifegoals!!
How I'd love to know how she affords this, tens of thousands of pounds flitted away and nothing in her life to show for it... mind-boggling

Tabitha

VIP Member
if ian is only 1inch taller than vicky (i think theyre the same height, honestly), do you think they both sat at the bus stop together, dangling their little legs?
Do you think she saw ian as cute and little like she sees herself? 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've not posted in here for some time but noticed in Catherines latest vlog she hardly show's Victoria but I did catch this screen shot and was shocked at the difference in her heavily filtered pics to reality, seems like she's asked Catherine not to film her. #catfish #fatfish

did.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
I am watching latest vlog just now. Don’t usually watch her vlogs as all seem the same. This has probably been asked but I cba reading back all the threads. How does she earn a living? How can she possibly go to Disney this often or indeed at all if she doesn’t work. Does you tube really pay enough? I need to rethink my life
Her views absolutely don't fund her lifestyle.

It does feel like the shouts of 'how do you fund this' are getting louder. People aren't stupid, especially these days. People know how much youtube pays

Tabitha

VIP Member
Vicki no detail doesn’t have a wiki does she? It’s quite fascinating really and I want to know more! No money yet constantly at Disney …. Living in some friends spare room, doesn’t do much when actually at Disney….some deep psychological issues to unpick here.
No, she definitely needs one. I will put in a request right now
---
ETA: done 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Judes1974

Chatty Member
How can she be a travel agent and be on hand to help people should something go wrong with their holiday when most of the time she is in Florida 🤣 with the time difference

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
That really contradicts what a lot of youtubers say when they show their earnings.
Yes, this.
She gets 116k views a month, every source on google, reddit and YT estimates much less. I understand longer videos have more ads but I still struggle to believe it.

If she does make so much more than £2500 why doesnt she rent alone (it’s tauton not London)? Why did Ian buy her car for her?

Attachments

npfiii

At first glance this looked like a wedding ceremony.
At second glance, they look a little too interested in poor Walt here.
So, she 'shopped herself a waistline, but left Kate's stomach rolls in...nice friend...

• Haha
Her 'disney on a budget' vlog series showed she hasn't a clue about 'cheap', or 'budgeting'
She HATED being on a 'budget'.
If memory serves she just gave up. Stopped saying prices, got Ubers, didn't scrimp.
How she says this is cheap, plus her carbon footprint 👣 is as ginormous as she is.

Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
I suppose we have to give her credit, photoshopping and filtering her pics are the one thing she outs any effort into

• Haha
Reactions: 11