Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lananabanana

I remember one of the first times she introduced Catherine and she said something like ‘if you’ve got any questions about not fitting on rides or anything like that, Catherine can answer them because she used to be in that position’. But Victoria is DEFINITELY in that position now.

If she played this right, she could do Fat Girl In Disney content and make a killing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

duckdinner

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240511_183249_YouTube.jpg

This must be a troll comment because I refuse to believe that anyone out here is thinking Vicky is in her 20's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tabitha

VIP Member
Just an image for those not understanding the issue and think we’re just fat-shaming. It’s her actions that are saying her weight is not ok.

F135156F-7E99-469B-9974-F5256BF7374E.jpeg

probably the same people who complain about how toxic and fake social media is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Same lol. Still wanna know why they split! Assuming it was a marriage that turned into friends situation?
My theory is that Ian got to witness Vic's lifestyle 24/7 during lockdown and realised what a lazy user she is. Prior to lockdown he'd been working away a lot and had no idea that a busy day for her consists of her sticking stickers into a planner followed by an exhausting session of Animal Crossing. While he's the sole breadwinner, did all the shopping, all the chores, basically all the adulting. While she sat comatose in the same chair throughout lockdown and contributed precisely nothing to the household or their relationship. He's well shot of her.

• Heart

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Wow. She's taken 5 stone off herself there. Like she wasn't plastered all over social media at Brogan's wedding looking her true size. She's delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart

duckdinner

VIP Member
Kate is 6ft, Vicky is 5’6” and Ian is 5’7”. Kate’s height has been mentioned a few times in older vlogs and someone had once asked during a livestream during lockdown how tall they both were. Victoria would never answer a question like that now. A comment like that would totally get deleted.
I am the same height as Vicky - does this mean I too, am a delicate, dainty, princess who only needs half a frushi roll and a thimble of joffrey's to survive 🩷👸🏼🍓✌🏻✨️

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
As a customer these look so dodgy. I'm amazed anyone gives them thousands of pounds and trusts them

Reactions: 16

Snark

No pudding for Vicki as she doesn’t like sweet things……BUT…..a cheesecake and fruit tart for breakfast!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

duckdinner

VIP Member
At this point I'm waiting for Kate and Victoria to have a falling out and for Kate to go full year 9 petty teenager and spill all the tea regarding Vic's finances and any extracurricular activities she's been doing to help fund her lifestyle 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
You know maybe I’m saying this as a fat girl myself but no wonder she tries to hide her weight when this is how tattle reacts, she literally can’t win.

Talking about how lazy someone is, how little effort they put into their vlogs, how predictable and unorganised they are and the other things Victoria does is fair play. She really misses the mark on being a vlogger by doing less than the bare minimum but body shaming? Kinda lame.

(and yes I’m aware she lies about her weight & what she eats and tries to hide it but after some of these comments I don’t blame her).
I don’t care what size she is, it’s the blatant lying to herself and her viewers that gets on my nerves. THIS is why it has so much attention, if she was honest in her posts and didn’t angle the life out of every picture or add filters onto them then I’m sure she wouldn’t get the same comments. It’s the lies

Lampshadelover

Which is surprising as she lives in Kate's house, seems to have a say in her decor etc, likes to comment on how she spends her money when she doesn't even have a proper income, gets Kate to ferry her around, and I'm sure there's plenty more.
If I were Kate I'd seriously be thinking what I get out of the friendship versus what Victoria does 🤔
I was also amazed when they mentioned a while ago that Kate has to take her dog to her mums when she goes away because Plate face won’t look after it (even tho she’s in the house all day?). Probably too much hard work to get out of bed and take it for a walk!

• Wow
  • Angry