Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duckdinner

VIP Member
Someone photo shop white blobs instead of red and it’s her
Her nails looked even more tipex like in this weeks vlog
I looked after my nephew after school today until my sister in law finished work. He coloured in and so did I? 🤣🤣
disneydenial.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
See I always thought Kate was probably fine with Sticky Vicky lodging. I assume she pays her rent. Kate lives on her own I assume so it’s probably good to have the company and some extra funds.

But the way Vicky speaks to her in these latest vlogs. I’d be telling her to get fucked.

“Spending money again?”
“You already bought those sunglasses remember?”

Like heck. Let the woman spend HER money that she EARNS at her actual JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
See I always thought Kate was probably fine with Sticky Vicky lodging. I assume she pays her rent. Kate lives on her own I assume so it’s probably good to have the company and some extra funds.

But the way Vicky speaks to her in these latest vlogs. I’d be telling her to get fucked.

“Spending money again?”
“You already bought those sunglasses remember?”

Like heck. Let the woman spend HER money that she EARNS at her actual JOB.
Kate should comeback at Vicki with
“Coffee again?”
”You already ate 3 donuts remember?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tabitha

VIP Member
Eating a massive cronut and large latte like a dainty little princess
IMG_6466.jpeg

you can hear it in her voice that she thought this was fucking ugly and didnt want Kate to put it in the lounge. I agree, the shape is all off. Kate has also toned down the lip filler and looks much better.
IMG_6469.jpeg

she hates the word ‘moist’, as original as needing a coffee.
IMG_6478.jpeg

After eating a massive cronut, latte and whoopie pie with wether’s original cream, she finally declares, ‘no frushi, as i need something savory’
IMG_6480.jpeg

This is next level catfishing. Reminds me of that scene in CryBaby when Hatchetface turns around

E5BC80E7-942C-45F2-B321-613BD20CD84B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
The only good part of the vlog was the cute guy setting up table right in the middle of them 🙈

IMG_4812.jpeg

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
What ‘home’ 🤷🏼‍♂️

I know Ian has a home.
I quickly rewatched the ‘we bought our new home’ vlog last night.

She is unbelievable. Blamed her TM for not being able to do anything. All she did was pack a Patreon order, plug in the kettle and take a tv out the box.
Becky came over and was cleaning the bathroom floor and lifting stuff.
She watched Ian build the bed framework all by himself.
Then she got an ubereats, put bin stickers in her journal and complained about how hard moving is.

I think that video made it clear why he ended things a few months later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lola123

VIP Member
You know maybe I’m saying this as a fat girl myself but no wonder she tries to hide her weight when this is how tattle reacts, she literally can’t win.

Talking about how lazy someone is, how little effort they put into their vlogs, how predictable and unorganised they are and the other things Victoria does is fair play. She really misses the mark on being a vlogger by doing less than the bare minimum but body shaming? Kinda lame.

(and yes I’m aware she lies about her weight & what she eats and tries to hide it but after some of these comments I don’t blame her).
If she wasn’t the queen of angels and photoshopping and lying about her food choices “oh I don’t eat desert but let me shovel down a bucket full of sweet popcorn” no one would give a shit

Reactions: 19

Theodore

VIP Member
#16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temperatures are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki.

• Haha

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
The part of the vlog where Catherine seems to throw some light shade and say "If money wasn't an option i would come often like Victoria" and Victoria rapidly says "Money is an option for me i just travel cheap" Travel CHEAP?!? How is going on vacation to another country at an overpriced theme park, for weeks at a time, every other month, ever cheap for anyone?!?

• Haha