Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
5'6 is still taller than I thought for her. I assumed she was 5-foot-fuck-all like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mark81

VIP Member
The part of the vlog where Catherine seems to throw some light shade and say "If money wasn't an option i would come often like Victoria" and Victoria rapidly says "Money is an option for me i just travel cheap" Travel CHEAP?!? How is going on vacation to another country at an overpriced theme park, for weeks at a time, every other month, ever cheap for anyone?!?
Her 'disney on a budget' vlog series showed she hasn't a clue about 'cheap', or 'budgeting'

Theodore

VIP Member
I have to say, slightly in her defence, I don’t find her pics to be any worse than any other hun and actually possibly better. They’re all ‘shopping the fuck out of themselves and at least she generally stays away from the vapid pouting and ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 crap. Catherine is way worse, she‘s starting to look like a blow up doll.
Don’t come for me! ✌🏻 👄

• Wow

duckdinner

VIP Member
The whole day wandering around a resort.... how many times did she mention about her friend's wedding?
Who's the friend? If she was her MOH they were/are close but she doesn't mention her at all.
All they did was eat and drink and sit.... Catherine's definitely trying to cheat her WLS with the sugary drinks.
Weirdly, I vaguely remember the friend & her wedding 😅 She was popular on the dibb back when I used to post there in the early - mid 2010's

Edit: I checked Vic's vids from oldest to latest and found the vlog:

This is a screenshot from the intro... looks like a totally different human! Vic, please ditch the blonde - you look fab as a brunette!
Screenshot_20240503_150423_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

emerald

VIP Member
She looks so much better with less make up, casual clothes, and dark hair. She can do what she wants but she looks ridiculous right now.

According to Wikipedia, the average height for a woman in the UK is 5'3. So, yeah, she's actually on the taller side if anything... As an actual vertically challenged person, literally the only upside about being short is never worrying about leg room. I'm actually even more mortified about the dangling legs thing now... 🫣 She really must think people are blind. In her mind and reflection she must see Kylie Minogue.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
“I love adventures” she says when saying she’d date Eric. Haaa haaaa Vicky. You NEVER deviate from going to Disney eating same food going to same places never trying anything new. Walking around world showcase isn’t going on adventures.

And I wish she’d stop with the finger under the nose both when eating and talking. Bog Brush state does it too. It looks like she’s just scratched her arse and is sniffing her finger ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick

Theodore

VIP Member
Kate reckons she’s not a dessert person so isn’t going to the Dessert Party but then gets a bucket of that popcorn with all the chocolates on it to herself.
Vic also gets her own bucket of popcorn, then goes to the Dessert party and tells us she’s not really into desserts. This is evidenced by there being two tiny bits of cheese on her plate.
Who are these two trying to kid? Also, note to Kate who appears to be loaded, buying $380 sunglasses won’t make you look any thinner.

• Haha

Cairo279

She had to have won the lottery. 3 weeks is insane for someone without a job even if we’re disregarding park tickets bc of her annual pass and lodging. I’m assuming she and Kate will use dvc for a week. She will split the cost of lodging for the remainder of the trip. But food alone for 3 weeks is a significant amount of money. She appears to eat at a table service restaurant every single day where she has to tip. Orders at least 2 coffees each day and then the snacks. I’m sure she’s staying off property at some point, so the daily Ubers/Lyfts, multiple times per day, also with tipping. Can’t forget about the flights to and from. Trips to Target, Sephora & whatever other stores. Eating at American fast food restaurants that are all chains. I know the topic of her finances has been discussed ad nauseam but my brain is not comprehending how she is able to do it. I wouldn’t go as far to say I’m jealous bc I am almost certain however she is able to do it and portray this lifestyle, it’s bc she is in debt. I will never believe someone is thriving financially when they have lived in their friend’s tiny spare room for years at this point and is showing no signs of leaving or wanting to leave.

Theodore

VIP Member
Vic’s feet don’t reach the ground. Apart from that do they not realise how ridiculous they look?

IMG_3919.jpeg

• Haha

theodorable

I've not posted in here for some time but noticed in Catherines latest vlog she hardly show's Victoria but I did catch this screen shot and was shocked at the difference in her heavily filtered pics to reality, seems like she's asked Catherine not to film her. #catfish #fatfish

View attachment 2923473
Yeah I thought this as well because you see Catherine loads in Victorias vlogs but she is barely ever in Catherine’s vlogs. It’s so obvious she’s asked not to be filmed.
Surely that’s a wake up call? If you’re so insecure in how you look that you can’t let people see you unfiltered/unedited then maybe make changes so you’re happier with how you are.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Kate if you are reading here I strongly suggest you re-evaluate the living arrangements.
You are being taken for a fool!

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
I think she firmly believes her own delusions. She genuinely thinks she has a busy life, is genuinely good at her 'job' and gives detailed she thinks she is a victim of her illness and probably life in general.

So many of these vloggers seem to have a victim mentality that miraculously holidays to wdw can cure

• Heart