Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ‘home’ 🤷🏼‍♂️

I know Ian has a home.
I quickly rewatched the ‘we bought our new home’ vlog last night.

She is unbelievable. Blamed her TM for not being able to do anything. All she did was pack a Patreon order, plug in the kettle and take a tv out the box.
Becky came over and was cleaning the bathroom floor and lifting stuff.
She watched Ian build the bed framework all by himself.
Then she got an ubereats, put bin stickers in her journal and complained about how hard moving is.

I think that video made it clear why he ended things a few months later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is so unbelievably lazy considering this is her job. It's not hard to make your instagram look appealing/add correct links in.

Reactions: 5
I quickly rewatched the ‘we bought our new home’ vlog last night.

She is unbelievable. Blamed her TM for not being able to do anything. All she did was pack a Patreon order, plug in the kettle and take a tv out the box.
Becky came over and was cleaning the bathroom floor and lifting stuff.
She watched Ian build the bed framework all by himself.
Then she got an ubereats, put bin stickers in her journal and complained about how hard moving is.

I think that video made it clear why he ended things a few months later.
Somebody mentioned the bin stickers earlier in the thread... who the fook has to put stickers in their journal to remember what bins to put out... what an absolutely pointless exercise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was so smug about having a house and that ugly spaceship earth wallpaper. It’s really hilarious to watch it now. She’s lived at Kate’s far longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been watching Sophie Charlton. So much better than Vic. Her and her fiancé actually go on rides!

Reactions: 3
Watching more old vlogs.

IMG_6783.jpeg
She says this is the first time she’s vlogged driving because she hates it but she forgot something at the supermarket and Ian is busy. After, she says how she survived.
This was before TM.

It’s obvious that her not being able to drive cos of TM is a load of tit. How does it even make sense? She was being chauffeured around everywhere before it. Ian must know it’s crap.

She was so much more genuine and nicer before covid

Reactions: 9
How kate cannot see that Vic is clearly using her is unreal!
She’s a blooming 40 yo grown woman for goodness sake that acts like a 12 yo!
Kate you need to grow a pair give her a slap of reality because clearly she is living in La La land.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh and here’s another. sorry if it’s boring so putting it behind a spoiler, but i can’t get over the audacity of her.

On Thursday, ian is really sick with fever. He works all day, then at 6:30pm, he drives vicky to mcdonalds and then they do a food shop. Princess vicky couldnt do that while he was working? He’a literally shivering in the car.
He then continues working from home until 5am, then has to go to the office at 7am the next day.
Vicky complains she has to tidy and edit.

Poor Ian, suffering in silent.

Also check out the food she got for the plane
IMG_6793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh and here’s another. sorry if it’s boring so putting it behind a spoiler, but i can’t get over the audacity of her.

On Thursday, ian is really sick with fever. He works all day, then at 6:30pm, he drives vicky to mcdonalds and then they do a food shop. Princess vicky couldnt do that while he was working? He’a literally shivering in the car.
He then continues working from home until 5am, then has to go to the office at 7am the next day.

View attachment 2976628
Doesn't like sweet things though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn't like sweet things though
I’ve just watched that vlog because why not and she legit says “good thing we like sweet things” so when the duck she decided to change her mind….

ETA: her voice is a bit different. She’s a bit more softly spoke and not so brash. I can’t really put my finger on it… she might be breathing a bit more

• Haha
Doesn't eat meat either. Can't believe Ian had to take her food shopping when he was ill.

• Sad
  • Angry
Somebody mentioned the bin stickers earlier in the thread... who the fook has to put stickers in their journal to remember what bins to put out... what an absolutely pointless exercise!!!
I saw some fool doing it on a planning vlog and now I draw little pictures of bins on the calendar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2976628
It's surprising Ian stayed married to her for as long as he did!

Reactions: 6
See I always thought Kate was probably fine with Sticky Vicky lodging. I assume she pays her rent. Kate lives on her own I assume so it’s probably good to have the company and some extra funds.

But the way Vicky speaks to her in these latest vlogs. I’d be telling her to get fucked.

“Spending money again?”
“You already bought those sunglasses remember?”

Like heck. Let the woman spend HER money that she EARNS at her actual JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
See I always thought Kate was probably fine with Sticky Vicky lodging. I assume she pays her rent. Kate lives on her own I assume so it’s probably good to have the company and some extra funds.

But the way Vicky speaks to her in these latest vlogs. I’d be telling her to get fucked.

“Spending money again?”
“You already bought those sunglasses remember?”

Like heck. Let the woman spend HER money that she EARNS at her actual JOB.
Kate should comeback at Vicki with
“Coffee again?”
”You already ate 3 donuts remember?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn't eat meat either. Can't believe Ian had to take her food shopping when he was ill.
Especially as she had just had a bloody food delivery! I'm sure one of her sodding planners has room for a shopping list! Great breakfast for guests Vic, kids variety cereal selection and individually packed chocolate brioche

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching more old vlogs.

View attachment 2976574She says this is the first time she’s vlogged driving because she hates it but she forgot something at the supermarket and Ian is busy. After, she says how she survived.
This was before TM.

It’s obvious that her not being able to drive cos of TM is a load of tit. How does it even make sense? She was being chauffeured around everywhere before it. Ian must know it’s crap.

She was so much more genuine and nicer before covid
How did she get between the seat and the steering wheel!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.