Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What came after “because either…”?
Ian’s shirts are all non-iron or something.
It’s just another thing she refuses to do but always complains about how busy she is. How is she not bored?

Ok i have no idea about stone, i just said 14 because it’s 41 backwards. Sorry 🙈

Reactions: 4
Kate reckons she’s not a dessert person so isn’t going to the Dessert Party but then gets a bucket of that popcorn with all the chocolates on it to herself.
Vic also gets her own bucket of popcorn, then goes to the Dessert party and tells us she’s not really into desserts. This is evidenced by there being two tiny bits of cheese on her plate.
Who are these two trying to kid? Also, note to Kate who appears to be loaded, buying $380 sunglasses won’t make you look any thinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So todays vlog was filmed 9th May, I suppose we’ll still be seeing them at Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, third week of vlogs and yet another trip report style vlog. When is this new style of vlogs going to kick in?

Reactions: 3
Kate reckons she’s not a dessert person so isn’t going to the Dessert Party but then gets a bucket of that popcorn with all the chocolates on it to herself.
came here to say this!! Then she’s laying there drinking frozen cappucino and eating some candy stick thing. 🤣 Does delusion rub off?

• Haha
Yet again a No Detail offering.
It's just full of what they ate, cheeseburger spring rolls, popcorn, frozen drinks, pizza, and then dessert party. Not included what she ate for breakfast with that latte. Probably one of those giant whoopee cookie things. I'm gobsmacked every vlog at what sugary foods they pack away. Never a bottle of water in sight.

ETA she's supposed to be all about the Detail and then asks people to comment on the selfie sticks cos she doesn't know. Make it make sense please 🙏
She literally makes me shout at the screen.
And I'm sorry but she wants us to believe she paid $99 for this and two glasses of juice?? Yeah right, show us all the other plates you demolished... no wait.... she doesn't eat many sweet things 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it me or is victoria getting more and more hun like
---
Ian watching thinking 'she never did that with my spring roll'

20240608_190353.jpg

---
I don't like desserts

20240608_191113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"I try not to eat sugar as it doesn't agree with me"

"I'm not a big dessert fan"

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the woman is deluded with zero self awareness, or just doesn’t have a clue on diet and nutrition and food nutritional values

I will give her credit for her review of the dessert party. She did give some thought/insight into who and why the party could be beneficial or not. Nothing revolutionary, but by her standards it was somewhat detailed and considered.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jen lefforge just posted this. She's problematic but this is interesting as same niche as victoria and probably with similar viewers.

75, 600 views payed $700

So victoria averages about 20k views per video so that must be around $180 - $200 per video

Say 7 videos a series spread over a few months (1 video per week). That's about $1400 over 2 to 3 months. Her travel day videos do a bit better so maybe say $2000. If she has a good series and gets up to 30k views per video it could be a bit more. So you're talking for a week long trip she is earning $2000 to $3000 , but that's split over 2 or more months.

She will also be earning from historic videos, but none of them have particularly high views so they can't be bring in all that much.

The math ain't mathing to match her lifestyle.

Screenshot_20240608_213815_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Jen lefforge just posted this. She's problematic but this is interesting as same niche as victoria and probably with similar viewers.

75, 600 views payed $700

So victoria averages about 20k views per video so that must be around $180 - $200 per video

Say 7 videos a series spread over a few months (1 video per week). That's about $1400 over 2 to 3 months. Her travel day videos do a bit better so maybe say $2000. If she has a good series and gets up to 30k views per video it could be a bit more. So you're talking for a week long trip she is earning $2000 to $3000 , but that's split over 2 or more months.

She will also be earning from historic videos, but none of them have particularly high views so they can't be bring in all that much.

The math ain't mathing to match her lifestyle.

View attachment 2982733
Thanks this is really interesting. She is only making £265 a month from patreon. So even being generous she’s getting around £1500 a month tops from YouTube probably less. She barely has any paid ad stuff. The maths sure ain’t adding up.

Reactions: 8
Thanks this is really interesting. She is only making £265 a month from patreon. So even being generous she’s getting around £1500 a month tops from YouTube probably less. She barely has any paid ad stuff. The maths sure ain’t adding up.
Monthly she's barely above minimum wage.
---
She does have a some old videos in the 100s of thousands views, but I suspect that was the covid bump that I'm sure she's eaten through by now.

At best the videos may cover the cost of the trips. But it doesn't explain daily living costs in the UK, DVC payments etc.

Monthly she's barely above minimum wage.
Yet swans off to Florida every other month on Virgin flights, Ubers, on site eating, buying tat etc etc - she must be paying the dvc dues even if Ian signed the membership over to her. He can’t be that much of a mug to keep paying? She HAS to be on only fans or the equivalent for pig trotters

Reactions: 5
Her top video has 350,000 views, so that probably earnt her $3000 to $4000, but thay was 6 years ago and was likely spread over those 6 years

And at the other end, some of her videos only get 10,000 to 15,000 views so you're talking 100 to 150 dollars per video

Reactions: 3
According to socialblade she has about 55k views a month. So is that around $500 a month? Seems close to what social blade predict as $550 at the max. £430 🤣🤣

I hope i understood this site correctly, but i divided her yearly views by 12. It seems so up and down throughout the year.

She has had a lot of views this month (137k), but in Feb she had duck all (10k)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was shocked that they got a popcorn trough each and also that Vic had to tell us it lasts a few nights 😯 I should bloody hope so!

Also how dare she tell Kate how to spend her hard earned money?

And them laying down with their shoes off and feet up on the sofas in The Contemporary was just vile

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So she's says she's not a dessert person, and sugar doesn't agree with her😂 Is she serious?, after buying that popcorn tub full of sugar. She's always eating sweet foods. She does my head in🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.