Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's says she's not a dessert person, and sugar doesn't agree with her😂 Is she serious?, after buying that popcorn tub full of sugar. She's always eating sweet foods. She does my head in🤔
Plus drinks sugar in bucket loads.

Also, does she think POG juice and other fruit juices don't have sugar?!

Reactions: 9
I was shocked that they got a popcorn trough each and also that Vic had to tell us it lasts a few nights 😯 I should bloody hope so!

Also how dare she tell Kate how to spend her hard earned money?

And them laying down with their shoes off and feet up on the sofas in The Contemporary was just vile
Classy….

Reactions: 3
There’s no way she only ate that dainty plate of cheese, fruit and strawberries at the dessert party. Absolutely not a chance. You don’t get to be a wide load unit like that on dainty plates of food

Reactions: 9
She gave herself away again by saying how much she loved the juices. All sugar.

Reactions: 5
There’s no way she only ate that dainty plate of cheese, fruit and strawberries at the dessert party. Absolutely not a chance. You don’t get to be a wide load unit like that on dainty plates of food
If that’s all she ate that’s a huge waste of money.
Got to get ya moneys worth at desert parties 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If that was me, fruit and cheese is for afters, not the main course 🤥

Reactions: 4
Jen lefforge just posted this. She's problematic but this is interesting as same niche as victoria and probably with similar viewers.

75, 600 views payed $700

So victoria averages about 20k views per video so that must be around $180 - $200 per video

Say 7 videos a series spread over a few months (1 video per week). That's about $1400 over 2 to 3 months. Her travel day videos do a bit better so maybe say $2000. If she has a good series and gets up to 30k views per video it could be a bit more. So you're talking for a week long trip she is earning $2000 to $3000 , but that's split over 2 or more months.

She will also be earning from historic videos, but none of them have particularly high views so they can't be bring in all that much.

The math ain't mathing to match her lifestyle.

View attachment 2982733
15 hours!! She must be really REALLY bad at editing.
Clearly doesn’t keep notes of what is probably good content as she shoots and has no storyline for the vlog written up. Plus I bet she hasn’t a clue what a Hot Key is!
---
If that’s all she ate that’s a huge waste of money.
Got to get ya moneys worth at desert parties 🤣
If they still do the Toffee Cake stuff she’ll have had a few bowls of that!!

• Haha
When people have mentioned these dessert parties in the past I foolishly imagined it was something like an afternoon tea set up. Something a bit special in nice surroundings. However Vic revealed that it’s just another cash grab, lines of people at buffet counters manned by miserable looking cast members. People wandering around balancing plates filled with absolute tit food. And this is $100 each? And rinsing It to the max by rushing people through three sittings. She clearly thought it was poor value (although we could see it for ourselves) and good for her for saying as much.

I've had family do the dessert party and loved it. Guess it is what you make it and victoria never sells anything well.

In fairness they did say the biggest perk was the viewing area, though.

Reactions: 3
If i spent $99 on a dessert party, im making the most of it and piling up on everything even if i dont really want it.
Sneaking in some of catherine’s collapsable tupperware boxes too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When people have mentioned these dessert parties in the past I foolishly imagined it was something like an afternoon tea set up. Something a bit special in nice surroundings. However Vic revealed that it’s just another cash grab, lines of people at buffet counters manned by miserable looking cast members. People wandering around balancing plates filled with absolute tit food. And this is $100 each? And rinsing It to the max by rushing people through three sittings. She clearly thought it was poor value (although we could see it for ourselves) and good for her for saying as much.
Everything at Disney is a cash grab. It continually amazes me that people think Disney is the gold standard in theme parks and therefore worth the ludicrous prices. Disney really isn't anywhere near offering the best theme park experiences, that ship sailed years ago. But has beens like our Vic are still pedalling the Disney myth.

And before anyone points out how amazing Tokyo Disney is (and they really have outdone themselves with Fantasy Springs), yes it's world class but it's also not owned by Disney. That's why it looks so different to the other parks.

Reactions: 11
If i spent $99 on a dessert party, im making the most of it and piling up on everything even if i dont really want it.
Sneaking in some of catherine’s collapsable tupperware boxes too
I bet they left with a huge bag of sugar snacks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was shocked that they got a popcorn trough each and also that Vic had to tell us it lasts a few nights 😯 I should bloody hope so!

Also how dare she tell Kate how to spend her hard earned money?

And them laying down with their shoes off and feet up on the sofas in The Contemporary was just vile
Imagine paying $500+ a night to stay there only to see trailer trash (box room trash?) like Vic rubbing her sweaty, stank feet on the lobby couch. The entitlement and the bleeping gall on this little piggy! Oh, but she totally kept her umbrella down around her feet when she opened it on Pirates of the Caribbean, and it didn't bother anyone. 🤣 Sure, Vic.

And how the duck does she think anyone wants merch with "Awoooo" on it. witch somehow managed to find intro music as annoying as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder she had a panic attack at Kate’s £360 sunglasses and then said, ‘i only wear cheap because i lose them’. No vicky, it’s because that’s almost your entire YT income 🤣🤣

Does anyone remember when she sold merch? 100% Ian was behind this. But it was just redbubble tit
View attachment 2983115
---
ETA it’s still up https://www.redbubble.com/people/DisneyInDetail/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent 🤣
Considering how many people she claims to meet who watch her channel, has there ever been a single instance of her showing a pic of a fan wearing this tit?

• Haha
She’s excited to go Tianas…? Did she ever even go on Splash Mountain?
Probably not, she didn’t want to go on pirates because she could get splashed …and remember the umbrella incident

also notice when she talks her popcorn choice, she said ‘I’m getting my usual ….’ But no she doesn’t like sweet things ☠

I think she thinks dessert/sweet things just means cake
No, the woman smashes a lemon cake for breakfast fairly regularly in Orlando 💀

Edit: read this wrong, but it's relevant, sorry Mark 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.