Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of practise because you are so vain

Right? And what's she got to be vain about? Even with all the photoshop and filters she looks like an over-inflated balloon with clown makeup and a spaghetti wig. I just don't get how she can look that bad and still be so self obsessed. Delusional. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say, slightly in her defence, I don’t find her pics to be any worse than any other hun and actually possibly better. They’re all ‘shopping the duck out of themselves and at least she generally stays away from the vapid pouting and ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 crap. Catherine is way worse, she‘s starting to look like a blow up doll.
Don’t come for me! ✌🏻 👄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And Italy is 'very soon'?

So in the height of summer and italy generally doesn't have AC? 🤣
And in school holidays when she could literally go any time of the year. I guess it doesn't matter too much when all she'll do is go on the HOHO bus and eat and drink herself silly with sugary shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she realise there’s no people mover or world showcase in Italy?
"You mean the Italy pavilion is based on a real place?! It's lovely, but epcot is nicer really. They've improved on the original Italy I think"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say, slightly in her defence, I don’t find her pics to be any worse than any other hun and actually possibly better. They’re all ‘shopping the duck out of themselves and at least she generally stays away from the vapid pouting and ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 crap. Catherine is way worse, she‘s starting to look like a blow up doll.
Don’t come for me! ✌🏻 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t come for me! ✌🏻 👄
Oh, she's fully on board with the ✌ crap!

Reactions: 4
Don’t come for me! ✌🏻 👄
Once I‘ve watched Catherine for a bit, I like Vicky more, what she says is clear.
Then after Vicky I look forward to Catherine’s vlogs because she’s made more effort, there’s more of a visual and more to look at, and I love her husband who’s just a normal fella stuck in this crazy pastel kawaii world.
And any vlogs with both of them, they both look INSANE, walking round in crazy outfits among normal people who are casually dressed for the heat and humidity.

Reactions: 7
Kate if you are reading here I strongly suggest you re-evaluate the living arrangements.
You are being taken for a fool!
Do we think Kate needs an intervention. Kate wear a yellow top if you need help (not that we would be able to help, what with Vic's lengthy upload schedule)

If it was a bloke that had been living with her for three years without a proper job and talking to her like that one of her mates or her family would have told her she needs to kick him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think Kate needs an intervention. Kate wear a yellow top if you need help (not that we would be able to help, what with Vic's lengthy upload schedule)

If it was a bloke that had been living with her for three years without a proper job and talking to her like that one of her mates or her family would have told her she needs to kick him out.
This sent me 😂😂😂
#FreeKate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice that she doesnt even link her YT in her IG bio? She’s linked her VID one though 🤣🤣

She should also fix this
8A85C2FC-F04C-4653-AB79-27CB0E23AD2C.jpeg

she really is bleeping useless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, how dumb can you be. She really doesn't have her youtube linked in her insta bio or linktree

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.