Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it was too confusing for the dog (Jet) to be in the house without Kate but she did look after the cat. I wouldn’t trust Vicky to look after anything….
She can barely look after herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On a slightly different subject- I stumbled across a YouTuber called DayFOur Trails. He’s a quirky guy, but he gave me more Disney details in his first vlog, than I’ve ever heard from Disney dumpling

Reactions: 4
On a slightly different subject- I stumbled across a YouTuber called DayFOur Trails. He’s a quirky guy, but he gave me more Disney details in his first vlog, than I’ve ever heard from Disney dumpling
Doesn't exist when I search for that on youtube 🤣

She claimed on insta or youtube comments (can't remember which) that it was only to stop her shoes getting wet.

Bollocks, obviously.
Well quite. There was a photo of her with it over her head like you'd normally have an umbrella. And if it was down at her feet not affecting anyone why did the others on the boat complain?

Sadly as time goes on it's increasing obviously that Vic is one very unpleasant, selfish person. And don't even get me started on refusing to look after Kate's dog. Why Kate puts up with it is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said it was too confusing for the dog (Jet) to be in the house without Kate but she did look after the cat. I wouldn’t trust Vicky to look after anything….
That is the most hilarious excuse not to look after the dog!

I look after my mum's dogs when she goes on holiday and they have never been confused/concerned that I'm in the house and she's not...

Vicky clearly just doesn't want to leave the house for walks multiple times a day (unless it includes getting some liquid sugar masquerading as a coffee! )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the duck is she looking at?
Plus she is taking the picture! I always find these pics odd

Right? She posts so many absurd shots like this where she's not looking at the camera, trying to make it seem like someone just candidly caught her... :rolleyes: Vic, quit your bullshit, ya silly witch. You know you spent at least 20 mins adjusting your pose to get your piggy face and body to look their least worst for the shot. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you're going to do that 'incredibly posed but it's a candid...honest' type photo. At least crop it so it isn't blindingly obvious your arm is stretched out in front of you holding the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you're going to do that 'incredibly posed but it's a candid...honest' type photo. At least crop it so it isn't blindingly obvious your arm is stretched out in front of you holding the camera
Right? I'm sure the picture's been photoshopped within an inch of its life, but she can't be bothered to crop?

• Haha
Kate if you are reading here I strongly suggest you re-evaluate the living arrangements.
You are being taken for a fool!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Might not be black, but it looks like a polyester dress/playsuit which she must be sweating like a pig in the Florida heat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.