Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she firmly believes her own delusions. She genuinely thinks she has a busy life, is genuinely good at her 'job' and gives detailed she thinks she is a victim of her illness and probably life in general.

So many of these vloggers seem to have a victim mentality that miraculously holidays to wdw can cure

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, I watched her older vlogs to gauge how different her life was before TM, but it was exactly the same.
No job, complaining about being busy, stickers and planners, watching everyone do everything for her, driving her around.Every day she watches a comedy film/series or reality tv yet the days seem to disappear so fast…

Also shocked me how many takeaways they got, at least 3x a week, especially from Pizza Hut. The only thing she can cook is risotto and chicken fajitas. When Pizza Hut was down, she got a pot noodle and sulked.
IMG_6799.jpeg

I think Ian put up with it when she did actually work and in the early weeks after she quit her job (it was 7 months before TM), then during covid, became clear she would never change.
The divorce should have been her wakeup call but it wasnt. She treats Kate how she treated him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, I watched her older vlogs to gauge how different her life was before TM, but it was exactly the same.
No job, complaining about being busy, stickers and planners, watching everyone do everything for her, driving her around.Every day she watches a comedy film/series or reality tv yet the days seem to disappear so fast…

Also shocked me how many takeaways they got, at least 3x a week, especially from Pizza Hut. The only thing she can cook is risotto and chicken fajitas. When Pizza Hut was down, she got a pot noodle and sulked.
View attachment 2977523
I think Ian put up with it when she did actually work and in the early weeks after she quit her job (it was 7 months before TM), then during covid, became clear she would never change.
The divorce should have been her wakeup call but it wasnt. She treats Kate how she treated him.
Lazy Saturday, and Lazy Sunday?

Jesus bleeping christ, I'd love to see how busy the bleeping sloth is the rest of the week that requires a 'lazy weekend'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so thick. Thinks there’s dairy in white sliced bread
IMG_6900.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But the way Vicky speaks to her in these latest vlogs. I’d be telling her to get fucked.
“Spending money again?”
“You already bought those sunglasses remember?”
Like heck. Let the woman spend HER money that she EARNS at her actual JOB.
The woman goes to Disney multiple times a year to literally sit and drink coffee... if that aint pissing money up a tree i dont know what is.

Reactions: 8
Tbf some does have it in

This is true.. but it isn't exactly difficult to turn the packet over and see if there is milk. We make it really easy in the uk to find this information out. I'm not sure what the context of this blog was but if she was buying for a lactose intolerant person..Im assuming due to the milk you'd of thought she'd check before buying it.

This girl has never looked at a nutrition label in her life.

This is why I only eat at a handful of peoples houses without checking every label first.

This is true.. but it isn't exactly difficult to turn the packet over and see if there is milk. We make it really easy in the uk to find this information out. I'm not sure what the context of this blog was but if she was buying for a lactose intolerant person..Im assuming due to the milk you'd of thought she'd check before buying it.

This is why I only eat at a handful of peoples houses without checking every label first.
For context, she was feeling a bit funny so decided to cut out lactose to see if it helped.
All her food shopping is online and it’s 90% processed junk. But how about just eating healthy first?

And i doubt she is that clever to think it might very occasionally be a ‘hidden’ ingredient (i cannot find any sliced bread in the UK which does), but more likely she thinks bread typically is made from dairy. It’s just very clear from her old vlogs how thick she really is. She spends all her time watching tim tracker or tv series and playing with stickers.
She has no grasp of what the people around her actually have to go through or do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

The level of Vic's stupidity/ignorance/laziness never fails to amaze me. Like you say, in the UK all ingredients are clearly labelled and allergens are usually highlighted. But obviously that would mean (1) locating the ingredients list on the packaging (2) reading the ingredients list (3) having the comprehension ability to understand what the words on the ingredients list mean. All way, way too much like hard work for Vic, the 40 year old woman who gets everyone else to do everything for her. See also: Gary C.

For context, she was feeling a bit funny so decided to cut out lactose to see if it helped.
All her food shopping is online and it’s 90% processed junk. But how about just eating healthy first?
Did she at any point consider that the caffeine, sugar or a diet of chicken nugs might be responsible to her feeling off?

Reactions: 9
Did she at any point consider that the caffeine, sugar or a diet of chicken nugs might be responsible to her feeling off?
Plus never doing any exercise, rarely breathing fresh air and being morbidly obese? Her body is screaming to her to change her diet and lifestyle. One wake up call should have been her needing to keep a bottle of Lucazade next to her bed to drink when she wakes up thirsty in the night. Stevie Wonder can see she's either pre or fully diabetic due to her horrendous diet and lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
See also: Gary C.
yup! The only difference is
Gary C thinks the world owes him because he’s a victim
Vicky thinks the world owes her because it’s too much to do herself and she’s a woman

Vicky may have gotten someone to fall for it when she was 20-something where it’s a bit more forgivable. But at 41 years old, and pushing 14 stone, good luck with finding another Ian

ETA: i also noticed she refuses to iron
IMG_6910.png

Reactions: 6
and pushing 14 stone,
OK, that's one trotter on the scale, what about the rest of her?

There's no way on earth she's only 14st, looking at the size of her in the candid photos coupled with her supposed height.

Anywhere between 17 and 20 wouldn't be too outrageous a guess imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, that's one trotter on the scale, what about the rest of her?

There's no way on earth she's only 14st, looking at the size of her in the candid photos coupled with her supposed height.

Anywhere between 17 and 20 wouldn't be too outrageous a guess imo.
I'm 16 st 4 and same height as her and we look the same size I would say...

Reactions: 2
Rewatching some l and r dreaming vlogs and honestly, there's been some side on shots of Luke that are comparable to the side on shots of victoria

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.